are looks important to you?

12346»

Replies

• tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    For me, looks are important, but only in that they get you in the door. They won't keep you there. If I can't have easy conversation with you, I don't care how hot you are, I just can't do it. With that said, I have to be physically attracted to you as well. So, there has to be a balance.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Of course. I only date the hottest chicks I can find, I don't care how dumb they are.

1351187412282819_animate.gif

82948-Thank-You-gif-Jenna-Marbles-th-Mklw.gif
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    clash_pers_medusa_mask.gif

To a point...
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Yes. I prefer my men to be visible, i.e. have a "look", as opposed to dating the invisible kind, e.g. those without a "look".
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    I can become attracted to a person overtime because of their personality but if i don't know you and we're meeting for the first time, then looks do matter up to a certain point.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Attraction is important to me, usually the complete package; have to be physically and mentally attracted to that person. But, someone who has the great personality can be seen as physically attractive, but those who are just physically attractive - can't help much personality wise!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Of course. I only date the hottest chicks I can find, I don't care how dumb they are.

1351187412282819_animate.gif

82948-Thank-You-gif-Jenna-Marbles-th-Mklw.gif
    Holy snaps, she's wearing like two pounds of makeup.
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Attraction is important to me, usually the complete package; have to be physically and mentally attracted to that person. But, someone who has the great personality can be seen as physically attractive, but those who are just physically attractive - can't help much personality wise!

^pretty much exactly what i was trying to say but may have butchered :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I am willing to sacrifice looks for a relaxed moral attitude.
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    The uglier the better. I like a challenge when trying to get an erection.

holy! lol
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    I think being physically attracted to your partner is incredibly important, but I don't think traditional "good looks" are a necessity for physical attraction. There are many things that make someone physically attractive and what is attractive to me may not be attractive to you, and what I find attractive in one person, I would not necessarily find attractive in another person.

What makes someone physically attractive varies wildly from person to person, changes over time, changes with the way you think about that person and is basically impossible to really quantify.

Would someone have to be drop dead gorgeous before I'd date them? No (though luckily my husband is a total hottie) but would I need to be physically attracted to them? Yes. But it isn't necessarily their looks that makes them physically attractive.

Absolutely!