What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• tipti_mippy
    tipti_mippy Posts: 16 Member
    My weight has been sort of stagnant for a little while. I've just done my bioimpedence test.. Body fat down ~2%!!! Muscle mass up correspondingly. Yippee! I'll take it!

Also lots of weight loss comments from coworkers. One said that they really noticed it from behind. Awkward, but thanks! Haha :smile:
  • ag_fx
    ag_fx Posts: 3 Member
    5kkl11uckyqk.jpeg

This!! Down two notches on my belt. Also on the lowest notch on the current belt!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    And I know it's scale related but not really...for the first time in 7 1/2 years I weigh LESS than my husband. So that's such a huge milestone I'm sharing anyhow.

This happened to me, also!

We've been together 34 years and this is the first time I weigh less than him. He needs to lose 10 pounds or so, but he's such a gentlman, he didn't start trying to lose until after I past him up!

I hope your hubby appreciates your efforts as much as mine does, wink wink!
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    2 months of personal training and I'm down 9 inches all over.
  • svinson319
    svinson319 Posts: 20 Member
    I can zip up my tall boots the whole way
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    I ran my first 10k.....did it in 68mins.... As a teenage kid I limped coa of rheumatic fever. Now I could run 10k non stop. It was an overwhelming experience.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    My son helped me set up a weight routine routine with our home gym! He is so encouraging!!
  • chrysalis2015
    chrysalis2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Went to see Deadpool last night and normally I'd have the largest Icee, split a large popcorn tub, have some Sour Patch kids...all after a steak dinner.

Made shrimp and pasta at home, had half a small popcorn no butter, the small icee (hey a girl has to treat herself), no candy...and was full. So...portions/better choices :smile:
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    AdviDaddy wrote: »
    I ran my first 10k.....did it in 68mins.... As a teenage kid I limped coa of rheumatic fever. Now I could run 10k non stop. It was an overwhelming experience.

That's so great! I love that
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    My dude needed new business casual clothes for his new job. I went with. We stopped at the Gap. I've never shopped at the Gap because 1. I'm cheap 2. Nothing ever fit me there anyway... but while we was looking through clothes FOREVER, I went and tried some things on and didn't just fit, they fit ~*nicely*~. I am so used to crying in dressing rooms that it was a surreal experience to feel excited to try on the next thing and see what I look like in it.
  • MacHaloC
    MacHaloC Posts: 42 Member
    Despite single digits temps I ran 4 days this week. Then had to go shopping because I am down both a cup size and a pant size! The hard work is paying off :)
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    well done everyone!
    My nsv is.... I have lost an inch off my waist and an inch off my hips too :D
  • I used to reserve the weekends for eating fast food anf other junk. I also was getting littlw to no exercise. Lately, I had been noticing a pattern in my weight loss in which I would just be spending the week losing the weight I put on over the weekend. This was due partly to being only 30 pounds from my goal and partly because I also wasn't really getting any exercise. Well, for 2 weeks I have managed to work out every day but 2. I have also stayed close (within 200) of my calorie goal over the weekend when before I would go over by twice that much! Hooray!
  • nuffer
    nuffer Posts: 402 Member
    My son (16 y.o.) said to me yesterday, " you look like one of the Blue Man Group guys"

Thanks, boy, but your old man has another 30 to get out of Overweight BMI.
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    I wore something with midriff-baring cutouts tonight, this is a complete first for me.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Lost my headset yesterday and just reordered a new one from Amazon without becoming a drama queen about it.
  • caitlinvoland
    caitlinvoland Posts: 20 Member
    When I walk down my steps they don't creak as much! lol
  • ASN2615
    ASN2615 Posts: 50 Member
    My belt is too big!! I haven't had it on the last notch in a long time and now that it is, it's too big on me.
    My mom recently saw a picture of me and she said my face is skinny.....
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    1170 days logged
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!