What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Finding that I enjoy jogging, and actually looking forward to a work out. :)
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    CJsf1t wrote: »
    Syneea wrote: »
    I'm alwayssss activating my glutes nowadays. Lol
    Even though I have four children, my stomach and waistline are pretty decent as a result of losing the weight and consistent calisthenics.

I am curious to know what exercises you do, if you don't mind sharing. I am doing calisthenics as well and would like to know your routine . Thanks in advance :)

Hey!

I don't mind sharing at all.. I have been a Cardio Queen for about seven months and eating in a deficit, thus losing a little over 35 pounds... During that time, one of my classes, a boot camp class, consisted of constant burpees, lunges, squats and planks... While my Zumba and kickboxing classes kept us in a squat with of course lots of kicks/punches... Anyway all of that went a long way towards tightening my core.. Now that I'm lifting "heavy" consistently (for two weeks) I'm hoping for even more definition all over especially these dang shrinkage resistant arms.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Went to Costco and didn't eat any samples and they had chocolate ones too, those were the worse because it was valentines weekend
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have cycled over 60km on my stationary bike so far this week. And it's only Thursday!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    After 3 weeks of not even being able to complete week 1 day 1 of couch 2 5k. I was able to complete all the runs today even if I was terribly slow. It was exciting. Crossing my fingers I can pull it off 2 more days next week so I can move on to week 2.

It took me a year to move on to Week 2!! Lol! And I think another year to get to the last week of the course. . . You've got this!!
  • karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Could have fit a bag of popcorn, and a Twix into my calories goals for a snack last night. Took a look at my nutrition, and realized I was way off of my protein goals for the day.

Had a can of tuna fish with cottage cheese, and a fried egg on top with a greek yogurt on the side.
    Well that's amazing.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    karlis87 wrote: »
    Could have fit a bag of popcorn, and a Twix into my calories goals for a snack last night. Took a look at my nutrition, and realized I was way off of my protein goals for the day.

Had a can of tuna fish with cottage cheese, and a fried egg on top with a greek yogurt on the side.
    Well that's amazing.

Thanks. :)

Totally having that Twix, and popcorn after the gym tonight though. I'm making sure I'll hit my macros before that today. lol :wink:
  • RozzeleS
    RozzeleS Posts: 65 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Jogging none stop for 30mins and living to tell the tale! :smiley:
  • saylorkw
    saylorkw Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Triplestep wrote: »
    This morning when I opened the map app on my phone, it asked me if I wanted to navigate to my gym "based on [my] frequent visits"!

awesome!
  • saylorkw
    Options
    My husband decided to set up a small exercise space in our basement for me, so I don't have to spend so much time at the gym (40 minute drive round-trip). We got the first few pieces of equipment moved in, and a television (you can't see it in the pic). THIS is what happened. Yes, we have a living room with a television, and they have a television in one of the bedrooms, but they are choosing to workout while watching t.v. or playing on their tablets! They've been playing musical chairs with the equipment. (Please ignore the canned goods and egg cartons in the background; it's a work in progress and I haven't gotten everything moved out yet). I can't believe the changes that have taken place with my whole family because of my decision to lose weight!

m6fb294w7dsi.png

this is a great victory, small changes impacting the whole family! great job!!!!
  • saylorkw
    Options
    I'm back in 36" pants. Yeah!

Isn't that a great feeling? Congrats!!
  • Adamsa1969
    Adamsa1969 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I work on the 5th floor in my building and walking those stairs without feeling like I am going to die is huge.
    Not only that, I keep track of walking the them and I am up to 3 times a day.... I feel so accomplished, especially since the scale has not moved in weeks.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options

Hmmm... hadn't thought of check macros like that... good idea!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    the straps on my cami's are no longer snug, even all the way tightened!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Having a tough week but getting over it and remembering the end game. Well done everyone!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    paid to use the treadmill at the community centre tonight because it was raining and dark I know I can walk in the rain, but tonight going inside was better than not going.
  • vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ate at deficits all week to make up for the extra 800 calories I ate on Valentine's Day.

Took my friend to Starbucks and didn't order anything even though I really wanted too. I rather eat the calories with something that will fill me up rather than drink empty calories.

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    While I was laying in bed watching TV, our cat knocked over the bedside lamp, spraying shattered glass all over the bedroom carpet.
    Without hesitation I moved like Spiderwoman across the bed, over the bedside table and stretched to the far side of the dresser to a glass free zone where I could then get to the vacuum to suck up all the glass.
    I've become a super hero!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fitting comfortably in a airline seat, enjoying shopping in a variety of shops instead the usual places that stock larger sizes, enjoying vacation food without going over the top......and many more!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!