What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    The manager at the gym told me about a web site where you can enter your lifting information and see how you compare to others in your age and weight group - strengthlevel.com . I entered my bench press and squat information:
    5085evvcew23.jpg
    I'm pleased as I've only been lifting for about 6 months and I started on just the machines. I started free weights about 3 months ago.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Ashtoretet wrote: »
    I wore something with midriff-baring cutouts tonight, this is a complete first for me.

Enjoy being young, good for you!
  • kar_yne08
    kar_yne08 Posts: 30 Member
    Fitting into a size 8 jeans - never have I ever fit into a size that small ... Or at least as long as I can remember!
    Looking in the mirror this morning and actually noticing how thin my face is getting
    Asking my boyfriend to put a new hole in my belt
    Having to wear a belt on a pair of work pants that used to be tight!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    It snowed and I was able to fit back in a snow suit that was expensive and I had bought years ago!
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    I've never buttoned the bottom button on my chef's coat because it fit too tight around my waist... I would have to button it up high and pull it down over my hips to even get it buttoned. The other morning something didn't look right when I put my coat on, and without realizing what I was doing, I buttoned it with no effort whatsoever. I was super stoked.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    slinke2014 wrote: »
    I got hitched in Hawaii last week and felt great about myself and my body!
    cjd0ejwumm78.jpg

Oh... I seem to have something in my eye... *sniff*

Congratulations! Both on the wedding, and on how you feel. :smile:
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    I did some weighted reps and ran, in the same day!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    I picked the tight pants for work over something stretchy. Seems innocuous but it's all part of not giving up!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    It was so warm here today I wanted to wear shorts, none of my old shorts fit so I went to Old Navy for some new ones and the size 6's fit!!

What the what?!

Pretty stoked...looking forward to summer this year!
  • Two weeks ago I couldn't run for more than a minute at a time. Today, I ran for a little over 3 minutes straight without stopping. Every day I can run for just a little bit longer at a time and it feels great.
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    slinke2014 wrote: »
    I got hitched in Hawaii last week and felt great about myself and my body!
    cjd0ejwumm78.jpg

Congratulations! You look great!
  • megan_bright
    megan_bright Posts: 4 Member
    I can finally take off my wedding rings haha they were too small for several years, so my fingers needed a break.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    My bf is constantly grabbing my butt. He's never complained about my weight before as I was fat when we met. But I guess he likes the new, skknnier woman I am becoming ;)
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    NSV, walked through Costco without eating the chocolate samples.
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    edited February 2016
    My calves are a shade under 16" for the first time in years. Also, I just found a 70% discount plus free shipping sale on wide calf boots that ends this weekend, at a shop I love but can't usually justify the prices of. Serendipity!
  • LAWNYBEE
    LAWNYBEE Posts: 46 Member
    Mine is that I've yo-yo'd all my life and this is the first time I've stuck to it and I've lost 2.5 stone since December 2015, I can also do 1000 calories on my cross trainer whilst singing at the top of my lungs and not be out of breath, at Christmas 100 calories made me wanna cry!
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    1) Discovered today that I can touch my toes without bending my knees - haven't been able to do this since I was about 5 years old :)

2) My teenage daughter said that she went to go around me the other day and realised that she doesn't need to "go around" me anymore :):)
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Currently wearing a size L shirt at work! :)
  • niamibunni
    niamibunni Posts: 110 Member
    Weird lump turned out to be my collar bone. I can feel both!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!