What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• christyg74
    christyg74 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I ordered a pair of Miss Me jeans as new goal pants, never thinking that I would be able to fit into them. They arrived yesterday- and they fit!!!
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of pants that the waist was very snug the still didn't fit. This time because they were way too lose
  • vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I increased the weights I was using and have been working out consistently.

Did almost 13k steps yesterday.

Slept earlier
  • Adphillips9
    Adphillips9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I rode my bike to work today! This is great, because riding home is going to be uphill and a little more work!
  • orange_hoodie
    orange_hoodie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    jennyi27 wrote: »
    I couldn't wait to come on this morning and contribute something to this thread, because I had two NSVs last night. My daughter and I went to the Subway in town last night prior to her dance class. I used to never like eating there because the booths seemed unusually small and my stomach rolls would be smushed up against the tables. Well last night - for the first time - they didn't! I was able to enjoy dinner with my daughter comfortably! While my daughter was at dance, I went to the gym. Normally I go on the elliptical for about 30 minutes and I am really tired. Last night, I pushed myself to do 60 minutes! I was so proud of myself. I would have done a happy dance at the gym, but my legs felt like Jello afterward and I'm pretty sure I would have collapsed!

This was all great timing, because I only worked out once last week and didn't eat the greatest for the last week, so I really wanted to kick my butt into gear again as I had gained a couple of pounds. I have never been very successful at sticking to the program once I fall off the wagon, so these NSVs were exactly what I needed!

Congratulations on your multiple NSVs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!