Options

Replies

• Barb5051
    Barb5051 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    TheBigYin wrote: »
    Latest BP and RHR figures...

26336051401_bacffd1e25_b.jpg

Wonderful!!!! Can't wait for my bp to be that number!!!!
  • Barb5051
    Barb5051 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    agzram wrote: »
    Took my beautiful, almost 8 year old, daughter out for her first "run" with mom. It was awesome we warmed up and did a run/walk interval around our neighborhood park for 2.1 miles. She did great and talked and chatted to me the entire time!!

I see a lot of runs together in our future! I'm going to get her running shoes for her birthday next month!! Best thing about my healthy lifestyle is knowing that my four beautiful daughters are watching, learning and enjoying a new more active life too!!

Love hearing this! You are a wonderful role model for your children!
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am able to take off my pants without unbuttoning or unzipping. I am not going to buy new ones until I get to my goal. In the meantime I hope my belt continues to hold my pants up.

Same issue, but I'm quickly approaching the threat of pants around my ankles!
    I am able to take off my pants without unbuttoning or unzipping. I am not going to buy new ones until I get to my goal. In the meantime I hope my belt continues to hold my pants up.

Same issue, but I'm quickly approaching the threat of pants around my ankles!

Lol
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    kj_180 wrote: »
    Last night, my roommates discussed getting bagels for breakfast. I adore bagels and wanted to go with them - for a moment, I thought to myself "I can't, too many calories, oh well" and then I got really bummed about missing out on the fun. So I replanned my food for the day to make it fit. Totally satisfied, under goal, and got my bagel!

Good for you!!!

I do this, too. I'm much more likely to sustain my weight loss if I can eat what I want and make it fit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!