What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    cheritwin wrote: »
    I wore a sleeveless dress for the first time in almost 4 years and didn't once worry about the size of my arms! :)

You look absolutely incredible!!!!

Thank you :) Everyone has been so kind!
  • krs83301
    krs83301 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love reading this thread but finally have to post.
    I went shopping for shorts. I was optimistic and grabbed sizes 12 and 14 to try on and... Had to go back for 10s! Ended with the 12s because of style but it was such a good feeling to decide based on which made my body look "better" versus which made look "the least terrible" - so happy!
    Until recently it's been watching calories and long walks. This motivates me to stick with the CouchTo5K plan I just started!
  • krs83301
    Options
    I went shopping for shorts. I was optimistic and grabbed sizes 12 and 14 to try on and... Had to go back for 10s! Ended with the 12s because of style but it was such a good feeling to decide based on which made my body look "better" versus which made look "the least terrible" - so happy!
    Until recently it's been watching calories and long walks. This motivates me to stick with the CouchTo5K plan I just started!
  • krs83301
    Options
  • NArunner
    NArunner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    krs83301 wrote: »

GO for it. C25K is awesome. I am a former couch potato, now on week 6, The first week (60second runs) was torture, but I ran 20 minutes this past weekend. Great feeling!!! I love the de-stress and the feeling of achievement - hoping one day to be a real runner as its such an inexpensive & accessible sport to get into!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    vannyn42 wrote: »

Tomorrow is a colleague's retirement lunch and it's at my favourite all you can eat chinese buffet. As a pre-emptive move, I've pre-logged what I will eat. Let's hope I can stick to it. (Usually I can't and will binge eat by eating 1500 more calories than I should)
    Hope your lunch today went as planned (or less than a binge at the least!). :smile:
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I did a my longest single session workout today... and enjoyed it. Leslie Sansone miracle miles (5 mile) :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!