What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Carnhot wrote: »
    evelynwhitelaw, you look like Marilyn Monroe.

Haha thanks! I'll take that :)
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I wore a sleeveless dress for the first time in almost 4 years and didn't once worry about the size of my arms! :)

bj2ljxmcwvv9.jpg

You look amazing!!!!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I wore a sleeveless dress for the first time in almost 4 years and didn't once worry about the size of my arms! :)

bj2ljxmcwvv9.jpg

Gorgeous! You rocked that dress!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    edixon127 wrote: »
    I jogged a mile without stopping for the first time in my life!

Awesome job! I remember that feeling! Now my goal is to do it again, and consistently! Then 2 miles...and it keeps building!
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Triplestep wrote: »
    1. My hairstylist (who I've been going to for years) said I needed to wear my hair shorter because it was starting to overpower my face, which is getting smaller. :)

2. I actually had not noticed my face had gotten smaller, so I asked my husband, and he said he'd been noticing my butt was getting smaller! :o

Your husband is definitely a keeper! :D
  • happyscruffy
    happyscruffy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Doctor declaring that I have reversed my diabetes :D
    Congratulations that's a huge achievement :)
  • cheritwin
    cheritwin Posts: 14 Member
    Options

bj2ljxmcwvv9.jpg

You look absolutely incredible!!!!
  • vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've been really sick for the past 4 days and super stressed for an exam I have in Tuesday ( stress due being unable to study for 4 days!) but I managed to eat at maintenance on date night tonight instead of just binging like I normally would.

Tomorrow is a colleague's retirement lunch and it's at my favourite all you can eat chinese buffet. As a pre-emptive move, I've pre-logged what I will eat. Let's hope I can stick to it. (Usually I can't and will binge eat by eating 1500 more calories than I should)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!