What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I have gone down 10 bmi since starting...I guess maybe that is scale related.

I had a very very stressful week with a child getting injured, emergency surgery due to injury and having to cancel a a vacation we had been looking forward to for a year.....I didn't log for a few days while in hospital but I made the best choices I could and stayed within calories....I didn't stress eat!!!!! I handled it without food for comfort....huge nsv for me!!!

That does sound like a bad week. Hugs. And congrats on your resilience.

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I have gone down 10 bmi since starting...I guess maybe that is scale related.

I had a very very stressful week with a child getting injured, emergency surgery due to injury and having to cancel a a vacation we had been looking forward to for a year.....I didn't log for a few days while in hospital but I made the best choices I could and stayed within calories....I didn't stress eat!!!!! I handled it without food for comfort....huge nsv for me!!!

Woah. That is really great. Anything to do with my kids before (they are bigger now) used to really throw me!
    Good for you for staying on track!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    thanks karen in lux and gold this time..ya i suprised myself lol it kinda hit me after like wait I didn't eat.

it just made.me happy as if it was a diet I'd have fallen off but it's not they are true changes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!