What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Went on the lunchtime snowshoe hike at work today, on the trails around my office building, and I walked up the big hill at the end (option 1). Yay! Versus option 2 - taking the little hill, or even worse, option 3 - heading back to the parking lot with several others.

Aw, I miss snowshoeing! Go, you!!
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    One of my new shirts fit fine when I bought it, but after I washed it and hung it on the hanger it had obviously shrunk a lot. I wanted to wear something casual and thought I'd try that shirt. Pulled it out of the closet and it was definitely way too tiny to even fit over my chest. Tried it on to see how much it had shrunk. To my surprise it fit just fine and apparently I have a waist. I wasn't 100% on wearing red jeggings in public while taking the photo but decided to rock them out to dinner anyways. Two NSV's for wearing impossibly tiny clothes now and for giving zero *kittens* about wearing loud attention drawing pants on my thunder thighs in public.

How much have you lost?? You need a before and after picture!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!