What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Soon to be NSV- Im getting tattood in 3 hours! I have alot of loose skin on my upper arms so iv avoided getting them tattood for ages. Im finally at a point im basically like- *kitten* it, Why do i care? I love my body, I can now "laugh" at my loose skin instead of it making me sad. If i want this tattoo why would some loose skin stop me?

So im finally getting it done, And you know what? Its going to look great, Loose skin and all :D Cant wait.

Are you getting Walter tattooed on? :wink:

Pics please. You can PM them if you prefer.

Oh, and I'm way too chicken *kitten* of needles to ever get inked.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    awebster2 wrote: »
    My latest NSV is competing in my second bodybuilding competition (at age soon to be 59) and now being able to say I am nationally qualified! It's been a three-and-a-half year journey which not only entailed dropping seventy pounds (the first few months) but then going through breast cancer. Although the weight was gone three years ago, MFP still keeps me on track for doing body recomp now. I still deal with head issues when it comes to loose skin but it is slowly tightening the longer I stay lean and I've just learned to have confidence and rock it!

Congratulations! That is amazing :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!