"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Oh! I forgot the banana bread. Mr. Acrylics made banana bread this morning. :heart:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.

These are the limone and chocolate mini torte portions I had (served with coffee)

5136be11ce746a5b264118fa0b2f983b.jpg

And here is an example of the fudge I bought.

Fudge+Kitchen+Butter+Fudge.png
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1 Big snicker
    Day2: 2xgalaktoboureko + 1xicecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    weKgMsV.jpg?1
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.

These are the limone and chocolate mini torte portions I had (served with coffee)

That all looks delicious. Mmmm fudge.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

That all looks delicious. Mmmm fudge.

Yep, I chose a nice looking chocolate piece, to find it had a bit of a bite...chili, lol.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Yep, I chose a nice looking chocolate piece, to find it had a bit of a bite...chili, lol.

:laugh:

I'm not sold on the idea of chili in chocolate.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Watermelon jalapeno margarita
    Day 2: Caramel frappuccino
    Day 3: 12 Cadbury mini eggs - the ones with the shell on the outside. Mm.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Yellow cake and Bryer's Reese's PB cups ice cream
    Day 2: Hostess Powdered mini-donuts and more ice cream
    Day 3: powdered mini-donuts again
    Day 4: Whitman's Sampler chocolates. It was a mini-Valentine's heart with just 3 pieces. But Whitman's is one of my favorite less-expensive chocolates and these were not really old, so it was heavenly! :happy:
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of freshly made strawberry ice cream at the Charlotte Fair. Probably the best strawberry ice cream I've ever had; got to watch it being churned and scrapped out, which always makes things taste better. Super creamy, not too sweet, nice pieces of strawberry. nomnom
    Daty 2: Strawberry cheesecake, 3 oreo cookies, and a dark chocolate square filled with sea salt caramel.
    Day 3: 7 oreo cookies and milk.
    Day 4: A peanut buster parfait from Dairy Queen

dairy-queen-peanut-buster-parfait.jpg
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Chocolove Chilies and Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 2 - Talenti Raspberries and Cream and Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 3 - Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate and Chocolove Toffee and Almonds in Milk Chocolate.
    Day 4 - Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate mixed with a frozen, diced Cadbury Creme Egg. Definitely one of my better ideas, and probably the only creme egg I'll have until next Easter.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
    Day 4 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, a dark chocolate covered caramel, and four french macarons (flavors of the macarons were pistachio, strawberry, madagascar vanilla, and ???- unidentifiable)

edited to add that i think the other macaron was passion fruit. Oh, and i had peanut butter cheerios for breakfast, if that counts....
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    hMWBvYv.jpg?1
  • white_rushin
    Options
    Day 1: Cinnamon and Raisin English muffin with 1/2 tbs of Cookie Batter and 5 squares of 85% rich dark chocolate from Trader Joe's :)
    Day 2: Skinny Cow Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich and 4 squares of 85% dark chocolate again!
    Day 3: Peach Crisp with Whipped Cream :)

It's a recipe I found in our forum! It was absolutely delicious.

image_zpsc843bfa7.jpg
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 30 grams of Bottlecaps (pressed sugar candies that taste like soda flavors), 12 ounces of Orange Leaf froyo and toppings.
    Day 2 - 2 chocolate covered graham crackers, 1 Cadbury creme egg
    Day 3 - Chocolate cupcake, 8 SweetTarts, marshmallow egg, Twix egg

Day 3 was a little higher than usual, due to surprise cupcake truck.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I also had a full serving of DOMS.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Gooey butter cake
    Day 2: Gooey butter cake
    Day 3: Entenmann's glazed donut and 2 bites of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 4: Reese's Fun Size Cup and 1/4 cup of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    1) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    2) Chocolate mini muffins with a big cup of coffee. YUM
    3) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel.
    4) Skinny Cow Limited Edition Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwich. I'm not a Skinny Cow fan typically. Usually if I'm going to have dessert, I'm going to make it worth my time! With that said, it said 'Limited Edition' so I had to try it. So, these weren't bad. Not a strong snickerdoodle taste, but light and pretty yummy. I may have another since I'm a bit short on calories if I still feel hungry here in a bit.

** For anyone a fan of B&J's Cinnamon Buns, our Kroger had the on Closeout. Now usually, that means discontinued but I'm not sure if that is true! You may want to check your local stores and load up if it is! I got some just because....
  • Jewlz280
    Options
    Day 1 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I did not see the thread in time and already ate it so now picture.  Fail on my part.
    Day 2 - Half of a Reeces peanut butter cup cupcake with butter cream and chocolate frosting.  Only half because she ate the other half.  Also, a serving of Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    Day 3 - Talenti - Southern Butter Pecan Gelato

What's the southern butter pecan like? I've heard rave reviews but I want your opinion because we usually at least mostly agree.

To me, the Southern Butter pecan is like eating a buttery roll with a sweet glaze and nuts but cold. I'm a big buttery flavor girl. And this being gelato is perfect for me! It could be overly sweet if you aren't use to sweeter desserts (like if you prefer super dark chocolate to milk for example). But for me, it was heaven and I could eat it pretty much every night!
  • Jewlz280
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of freshly made strawberry ice cream at the Charlotte Fair. Probably the best strawberry ice cream I've ever had; got to watch it being churned and scrapped out, which always makes things taste better. Super creamy, not too sweet, nice pieces of strawberry. nomnom
    Daty 2: Strawberry cheesecake, 3 oreo cookies, and a dark chocolate square filled with sea salt caramel.
    Day 3: 7 oreo cookies and milk.
    Day 4: A peanut buster parfait from Dairy Queen

dairy-queen-peanut-buster-parfait.jpg

No DQ's here -- SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!! :sad: :brokenheart: :ohwell: