"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Just pulled my chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow out of the oven-- it didn't even crack. :bigsmile:
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    ... pics... pretty please? :flowerforyou:

8991dd34-9318-48bf-8f1c-8991c615a57f_zps5e00bf31.jpg

I aim to please. :flowerforyou:

I may be in trouble, btw, because I found this site:

http://www.dessertfortwo.com/

It's where I got the recipe.

Wow that came out perfect!!!

QFT :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I just ate my B&J's Milk & Cookies, and I had logged it as two servings, because it was at about the halfway mark, but it was only 150g! I feel ripped off. I need to eat some Talenti now.

IMAG0508-1_zpsleyxklwl.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Test

563cbd11-b379-4bff-8932-7cf57e398a9f_zps4d5e0b90.png

4a2b370a-bd4a-413d-aeae-4c022820453c_zpsd7a45e2e.png

Whoah! M&Ms on a cupcake?! I'm coming up to visit. I'll sleep on the floor. :wink: Some of your pics look like they came from Balducci's. I'll have to take pics next time I restock.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I just ate my B&J's Milk & Cookies, and I had logged it as two servings, because it was at about the halfway mark, but it was only 150g! I feel ripped off. I need to eat some Talenti now.

lol! I'm not sure if I'd be happy or sad... I mean that's like the best of both worlds, having B&J and Talenti!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Wow that is a sad sight.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:
    Day 9: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and 150g Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato.
    Day 10: Edy's slow churned french silk and one piece of chocolate cheesecake:

7bf9ccbc-fc3d-417d-bd67-c0752cd69e82_zpscb53883c.jpg

It was yum. That recipe is a keeper for sure, especially since it only makes a 6-inch cheesecake.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Whoah! M&Ms on a cupcake?! I'm coming up to visit. I'll sleep on the floor. :wink: Some of your pics look like they came from Balducci's. I'll have to take pics next time I restock.
    Yea, that ? M&M one I haven't tried yet. The Reeces and the brownie ones under those I did try. The Reeces is my favorite.

I had to look up Balducci's to see if we had one. Apparently we do, but the closest one is in Manhattan but it's a small gourmet deli of prepared food. The actual store is at least 45 min away more upstate.

I like that sad face picture. The best part about it finishing is more room for more stuff.

I hope you get a chance to visit the store. I love going there. I'm kinda worried it's not going to take me as long as I thought to reach $250 to get a $10 reward. Was that one ice cream flavor you had (I'm totally drawing a blank on the name, it was a funny one, two names) peanut butter and stracciatella (sp?)? I saw it at Balducci's, but I wasn't sure if that was the flavor you had.

I'm on the fence. I'm happy I'm getting through what I have, but it was so good, I was sad to be done with it! I just had a big spoonful of Talenti Pistachio. :smile:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 3: Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 4: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 5: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 6: Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream, Jello Chocolate Mousse, FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar and Strawberries.
    Day 7: Edy's Slow Churned Fudge Tracks
    Day 8: Homemade Lemon Squares with fresh berries
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake
    Day 10: Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies, Peach Angel Food Cake & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day2: 2xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xIcecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    Day5: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xwhip cream.
    Day6: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day7: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream
    Day8: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream + 1xGalaktoboureko + 1xPB - Mouthgasm.
    Day9: 1xCookies N'cream Yogurt With Oreo Cookie Pieces + 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar(Snicker)
    Day10: Candy - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut Chocolate, 3 pieces (38g)
    H7FiecH.jpg?1
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Just pulled my chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow out of the oven-- it didn't even crack. :bigsmile:
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    ... pics... pretty please? :flowerforyou:

8991dd34-9318-48bf-8f1c-8991c615a57f_zps5e00bf31.jpg

I aim to please. :flowerforyou:

I may be in trouble, btw, because I found this site:

http://www.dessertfortwo.com/

It's where I got the recipe.

YUM. OH THE YUMMMMMM!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    Day 10 - A whole buncha stuff. Finished off the remaining 3 TJ Blueberry Cheesecake Icecream bites. Also had 4 Cups Cappuccino Kefir topped w/ All Bran & 110g Vanilla Chex, and 3 Honey Nut Rice Cakes topped w/ Cinnamon Bun Whey spread. Lazypostworkoutprebedmeal/10
    JhvM0RX.jpg?1
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Gooey butter cake
    Day 2: Gooey butter cake
    Day 3: Entenmann's glazed donut and 2 bites of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 4: Reese's Fun Size Cup and 1/4 cup of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 5: 1 square Ghiradelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree and a slice of angel food cake with vanilla cool whip frosting and blackberries
    Day 6: 1 square Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 7: Hostess Donettes for breakfast - 2 powdered, 2 chocolate. 1 Hershey's Dark Chocolate miniature
    Day 8: Homemade Double Chocolate Pound Cake. Was so disappointed there was no vanilla ice cream to go with this at the Mother's Day Party!
    Day 9: Ghiradelli Sea Salt Soiree and graham crackers with nutella and raspberries
    Day 10: half a chocolate chip cannoli from the Italian bakery in our neighborhood. Still haven't gotten photobucket to be able to post pictures but I wish I had - not only did it have chocolate chips inside, the whole bottom was dipped in chocolate ganache....
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.
    Day 8 - Costa Blondie, Costa Lemon Drizzle Square and went to a hotel and had this Greek yoghurt cheesecake.
    Day 9 - Bella Italia mini chocolate torte, Asda Individual Banoffee tart.
    Day 10 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt Popcorn, 2 squares Swiss 72% chocolate.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day2: 2xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xIcecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    Day5: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xwhip cream.
    Day6: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day7: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream
    Day8: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream + 1xGalaktoboureko + 1xPB - Mouthgasm.
    Day9: 1xCookies N'cream Yogurt With Oreo Cookie Pieces + 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar(Snicker)
    Day10: Candy - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut Chocolate, 3 pieces (38g)
    H7FiecH.jpg?1

Man after my own heart. I love those things.
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    1) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    2) Chocolate mini muffins with a big cup of coffee. YUM
    3) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel.
    4) Skinny Cow Limited Edition Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwich
    5) Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato (still super love this one!)
    6) Single serve angel food cake bundt with cherry sauce and then 1 slice of some coffee roll from the Japanese place. Honestly loved both! That little coffee roll/log thing was so strong but yet so light! And these new single serve angel food cakes were just delicious if a bit high in cals for their size. Topped with that ED Smith Cherry, Rhubard and raspberries? UH. MAY. ZING.
    7) DD sour cream donut. And OMG, Marvybells was NOT kidding when she talked about how good they were!!! SOOOO GOOD! My new fave to be honest. bigsmile
    8) DD lemon filled donut dusted with powdered sugar and 2 big *kitten* glasses of Muscadine. I roll classy like that.
    9) Boston Kreme Donut and B&J Half Baked Froyo
    10) Glazed Cocoa Donut, Orange Leaf Salted caramel froyo with walnuts, pb chips, chocolate sprinkles and crushed graham crackers and a glass of wine. Gotta keep it classy! And yes, still within my cals!
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar and cake!
    Day 10: One square of chocolate and some Nutella cookie dough.
    Day 11: Birthday ice cream sandwich with Nutella cookies!

13995369359_19b86a03ff_m.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    H7FiecH.jpg?1

You are learning young one. good... GOOD!