"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day2: 2xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xIcecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    Day5: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xwhip cream.
    Day6: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day7: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream
    Day8: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream + 1xGalaktoboureko + 1xPB - Mouthgasm.
    Day9: 1xCookies N'cream Yogurt With Oreo Cookie Pieces + 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar(Snicker) -Loved every bit of it.
    CFN6fJq.jpg?1
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    EQFr4wn.jpg?1

I REALLY need to try this sometime. Or do the Fage version. A smaller portion, obviously, as my TDEE is only about 2500.
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    BTW, going into Day 9 now (for me, not sure of the 'official' count) and I'm down another 2lbs. :laugh: I find this especially amusing because a 'friend' of mine said I could never be 'fit' and 'healthy' eating this way. My bike time has improved, not sure on lifting since I literally twisted my hips and had to take some time off. But overall, showing steps forward. :drinker:

I meant to congratulate you on the loss! Take care of those hips.

Thanks! They are starting to feel good now that I've 2 entire weeks off lifting. *GRUMBLE* It's been nothing but cardio, stretching, ice, heating pads, and chiro. With some Ibuprofen thrown in for good measure. I'm seriously glad it was nothing major other than some twisting. Not even sure what caused it.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Caramel Cookie Crunch?!? Seriously, I can only hide so much of this stuff in the casa. Two teenage boys and a wife who can smell sweets from outside the freezer. There are a finite number of 'bags' labeled venison that I can fill with Gelato.

As far as my husband is concerned, that is the only flavor Talenti makes. He eats two pints a week. I'm regretting introducing him to it.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    BTW, going into Day 9 now (for me, not sure of the 'official' count) and I'm down another 2lbs. :laugh: I find this especially amusing because a 'friend' of mine said I could never be 'fit' and 'healthy' eating this way. My bike time has improved, not sure on lifting since I literally twisted my hips and had to take some time off. But overall, showing steps forward. :drinker:

I meant to congratulate you on the loss! Take care of those hips.

Thanks! They are starting to feel good now that I've 2 entire weeks off lifting. *GRUMBLE* It's been nothing but cardio, stretching, ice, heating pads, and chiro. With some Ibuprofen thrown in for good measure. I'm seriously glad it was nothing major other than some twisting. Not even sure what caused it.

I feel your pain-- I haven't been able to lift for two weeks either. And my cardio is limited too. :grumble: Hoping you can get back to it soon!
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Caramel Cookie Crunch?!? Seriously, I can only hide so much of this stuff in the casa. Two teenage boys and a wife who can smell sweets from outside the freezer. There are a finite number of 'bags' labeled venison that I can fill with Gelato.

I didn't love the Caramel Cookie Crunch. It's good, just not my fave. I'd probably rate my top 3 as the Southern Butter Pecan, Salted Caramel and PB cup...... but the order is different every other day! HA!
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Banana split last night...does that count as a cleanse or a supplement?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I didn't love the Caramel Cookie Crunch. It's good, just not my fave. I'd probably rate my top 3 as the Southern Butter Pecan, Salted Caramel and PB cup...... but the order is different every other day! HA!

I'm the same-- I liked it alright but I didn't buy it twice.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Just pulled my chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow out of the oven-- it didn't even crack. :bigsmile:
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    ... pics... pretty please? :flowerforyou:
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake

5490ba00-5b08-4bea-8e7c-817443bd32fc.jpg
    :love: WANT!!!
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 1: Mom's lemon cake with strawberries and whipped cream
    Day 2: Chocolate cookie sammich with almond butter
    Day 3: Chocolate and salted caramel pecan froyo
    Day 4: A Barney butter cup
    Day 5: Half a dozen Barney butter cups
    Day 6: Angel food cake with a strawberry
    Day 7: MY SON MADE ME RASPBERRY BROWNIES!!! :love:
    Day 8: Warm raspberry brownie with Talenti Vanilla Bean and a couple squares of Taza stone ground 80% dark chocolate.

Day 9: Talenti Vanilla Bean with a Barney butter cup chopped into the cup. This was as tasty as I'd imagined, but I should have mixed it in better. I have only two Barney butter cups left, which is good because I'm frankly getting a little tired of them now. :ohwell:

i-JqTPhR2-M.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Just pulled my chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow out of the oven-- it didn't even crack. :bigsmile:

8991dd34-9318-48bf-8f1c-8991c615a57f_zps5e00bf31.jpg

I aim to please. :flowerforyou:

I may be in trouble, btw, because I found this site:

http://www.dessertfortwo.com/

It's where I got the recipe.
  • whitebalance
    Options

Oh, my. Oh... my, my, my.
    That looks amazing. :love:
    I don't dare visit that site before I get my workout schedule straightened out. :laugh:
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 6: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1 oz.). Got a little intoxicated and had several hazenut meringue cookies, scoops of homemade vanilla and honey ice cream, and a scoop of TIllamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel ice cream.
    Day 7: Missed it due to being hungover and miserable (also like 6 hours of driving). Whoops.
    Day 8: Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 9: A couple little packs of Sixlets (thanks to my coworker donating his kid's Easter candy :bigsmile:) and Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie (1/2 cup)
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Banana split last night...does that count as a cleanse or a supplement?
    I'd call that a cleansing supplement... or a supplemental cleanse....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Oh, my. Oh... my, my, my.
    That looks amazing. :love:
    I don't dare visit that site before I get my workout schedule straightened out. :laugh:

I'll umm, test out some of the recipes for you in the meantime. You know, just to make sure they're good.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Chocolove Chilies and Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 2 - Talenti Raspberries and Cream and Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 3 - Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate and Chocolove Toffee and Almonds in Milk Chocolate.
    Day 4 - Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate mixed with a frozen, diced Cadbury Creme Egg.
    Day 5- Talenti Raspberries and Cream, Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate, and the rest of the Talenti Raspberries and Cream because it looked lonely.
    Day 6 - All the foods. I've had leftover Easter candy, some mini marshmallows I found in the cabinet, and some Chocolove Chilies and Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 7 - 2 slices of birthday cake at my 2-year-old's birthday party. I ate Elmo's face.
    Day 8 - 1 slice of muppet face cake and I got a strawberry nutella crepe from the Farmer's Market.
    Day 9- Tiger Cookie from the Farmer's Market. Coconut, butterscotch and milk chocolate chips. Yum.
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 6: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1 oz.). Got a little intoxicated and had several hazenut meringue cookies, scoops of homemade vanilla and honey ice cream, and a scoop of TIllamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel ice cream.
    Day 7: Missed it due to being hungover and miserable (also like 6 hours of driving). Whoops.
    Day 9: A couple little packs of Sixlets (thanks to my coworker donating his kid's Easter candy :bigsmile:) and Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie (1/2 cup)

Why is it that Sixlets are so good? I've never been able to figure out exactly why I like them but I DO.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar and cake!
    Day 10: Gonna grab half a serving of the milk chocolate hazelnut bar to finish it off...

THEN I'M MAKING PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES AND NUTELLA COOKIES FOR COOKIE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES! It's my birthday tomorrow. Expect pictures of me eating cookies sandwiching vanilla ice cream. For the gainzzz. Of yumz.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Why is it that Sixlets are so good? I've never been able to figure out exactly why I like them but I DO.

I'm the same way! I will take sixlets over m&ms any day.