"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Added graham crackers with nutella and raspberries after dinner.
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 6: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1 oz.). Got a little intoxicated and had several hazenut meringue cookies, scoops of homemade vanilla and honey ice cream, and a scoop of TIllamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel ice cream.
    Day 7: Missed it due to being hungover and miserable (also like 6 hours of driving). Whoops.
    Day 8: Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 9: A couple little packs of Sixlets (thanks to my coworker donating his kid's Easter candy :bigsmile:) and Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie (1/2 cup)

Why is it that Sixlets are so good? I've never been able to figure out exactly why I like them but I DO.

I'm the same way! I will take sixlets over m&ms any day.

YES. I hadn't had them since I was a kid, so you best believe I swooped in and grabbed them before anyone else could (right after I grabbed the Tootsie Fruit Rolls I forgot to mention on Friday).
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Day 1: Haagen Dazs Cappucino Gelato (101g) topped with ReddiWhip Original Whipped Cream (16g) and drizzled with Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (1tsp); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.2oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 2: Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake (1); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.4oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 3: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Soft Baked Cookies (2); McDonald's Strawberry & Cream Pie (1)

Day 4: Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino (Bottled, 9.5oz); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.10 oz) with (2) Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies; King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 5: Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (4); Kashi Cherry Vanilla Soft Baked Bar (1); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (153g)

Day 6: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies (2); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (114g)

Day7: Albertson's Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart (4) Celebrate today, work it off tomorrow :bigsmile:

Day 8: Albertson's Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart (1); Nature's Own Double Fiber Wheat Bread (4 slices) with Smart Balance Light Butter with Flaxseed Oil (2 tbsp) and Welch's Concord Grape Jam (2/3 tbsp)
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Just pulled my chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow out of the oven-- it didn't even crack. :bigsmile:
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    ... pics... pretty please? :flowerforyou:

I aim to please. :flowerforyou:

I may be in trouble, btw, because I found this site:

http://www.dessertfortwo.com/

It's where I got the recipe.
    Oh, my. Oh... my, my, my.
    That looks amazing. :love:
    I don't dare visit that site before I get my workout schedule straightened out. :laugh:

I'll umm, test out some of the recipes for you in the meantime. You know, just to make sure they're good.
    SO sweet of you to take one for the team. Or, well, a dozen. :smile:
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Change of plans. Only ate 1 square of chocolate and had one nutella cookie before I baked them. ;)

14174905214_53ee14c468.jpg

I also decided since I was baking and needed to make more granola bars that I might as well spend an extra 15 mins in the kitchen and make my no-bake chocolate peanut butter protein cookies as well. 219 calories per, 21C, 11F, 12P. :) Gonna see how they taste tomorrow since I changed the recipe a bit, and might end up adding more protein powder next go.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes
    Day 6: Last cupcake standing + home-made espresso pudding
    Day 7: White chocolate cranberry cookies
    Day 8: Extra fine milk chocolate with raisins, hazelnuts and almonds.
    Day 9 &10: Home-made apple and cinnamon custard tart aka "OHP tart"

Can I have some of your Bench Brownies? Mine definitely needs to break through a plateau.
    Of course you can, but I'll have to test them first... For science, you know!
    8991dd34-9318-48bf-8f1c-8991c615a57f_zps5e00bf31.jpg

OMFG :love: :love: :love:
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Caramelized Onion Ice Cream: Went to the Ice Cream Shop this morning to pick it up. First I tried a taste of Chocolate Potato Chip... it was okay, but the potato chips were kind of soggy and kind of lacking flavor. Then I tried a sample of Ginger-Hibiscus. Maybe it was because I had just had the choco, but I didn't tast anything. So I went with Plan A: Pint of Caramelized Onion. As soon as I got home I had a taste... OMFG... it's like French Onion Soup Ice Cream. Had a half pint for PM snack.

Banoffee Pie I've heard about before, and then I saw it in this thread so I decided to make it. Saw some recipes online last night. This was probably the easiest homemade thing ever. I did cheat by using a pre-made graham cracker crust, but making the "toffee" was mindless (boiling two closed cans of sweetened condensed milk), and how how hard is it to slice a couple bananas? Had a slice for mid-day snack. I wish it had set-up a little better for presentation, but the taste was great. I also learned that my can opener needs a gear lash adjustment and that my can opener does not have adjustable gear lash.

Incidentally, as I type this, I just realized that had I made my own graham cracker crust, Banoffee would've been a Clean Food(tm). Not five or more ingredients, only FOUR! Graham Cracker, butter, banana, sweetened condensed milk

Day 1: Peanut Bismarck, Kroger Cherry Cordial Ice Cream
    Day 2: Three Twins Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 3: Chocolate Nutella Angel Food Cake, Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Rookery Bread Pudding, Pate & Raspberry Wheat, Talenti Caramel Apple Pie
    Day 5: Safeway Collassal Cheesecake, Talenti Caramel Apple Pie
    Day 6: Breez-Inn Apple Fritter, SOB Red Velvet Cake
    Day 7: Mango Cheesecake, Chocolate Boston Cream Cake
    Day 8: Cadburt Egg Brownie, Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 9: Banoffee Pie, Carmelized Onion Ice Cream
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Just pulled my chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow out of the oven-- it didn't even crack. :bigsmile:
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    ... pics... pretty please? :flowerforyou:

8991dd34-9318-48bf-8f1c-8991c615a57f_zps5e00bf31.jpg

I aim to please. :flowerforyou:

I may be in trouble, btw, because I found this site:

http://www.dessertfortwo.com/

It's where I got the recipe.

Wow that came out perfect!!!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake

5490ba00-5b08-4bea-8e7c-817443bd32fc.jpg
    :love: WANT!!!

1 Can of No Sugar Added Peaches (I diced mine), including the liquid
    1 Box Angel Food Cake
    Mix. Bake. Eat.

~Approx 150 cals for 1/12 serving... which for me was like 108g... which for angel food cake is apparently pretty big.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake

5490ba00-5b08-4bea-8e7c-817443bd32fc.jpg
    :love: WANT!!!

1 Can of No Sugar Added Peaches (I diced mine), including the liquid
    1 Box Angel Food Cake
    Mix. Bake. Eat.

~Approx 150 cals for 1/12 serving... which for me was like 108g... which for angel food cake is apparently pretty big.

That's on my list of things to try...
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Day 1: Graze Apple cinnamon flapjack and 3/4 of a blueberry poptart under black cherry ice cream.
    Day 2: Speculoos cookie butter sandwich and a blueberry poptart
    Day 3: 3/4 of a poptart, a red velvet cupcake, and a big cup of red velvet ice cream from my local ice cream place.
    Day 4: Three Salty N Sweet Caramel Chunk Chips Ahoy cookies. Good, but I hate how they're so tiny.
    Day 5: Two salty n sweet chips ahoy, two gooey chocolate chips ahoy. Less sweets since I enjoyed a giant crab cake wrap with fries for dinner.
    Day 6: Three salty n sweet chips ahoy, half a lemon cranberry scone with black cherry ice cream. This was heavenly- pretty much cake and ice cream.
    Day 7- Lemon Cranberry Scone and two sweet n salty chips ahoy.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    I was putting together a picture collage but I'm having trouble with the sizing.

I kno rite ;P
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Day 1 - Chocolate & Vanilla Pudding Cup, and M & M cookie
    Day 2 - Vanilla Pudding Cup, Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar
    Day 3 - Butterscoth Pudding, and Costco Tuxedo cake
    Day 4 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding and Costco Tuxedo cake
    Day 5 - Toffee Caramel Pudding and Piece of coworkers retirement Cake
    Day 6 - Vanilla Pudding Cup & Brown Sugar Fudge (6 pcs)
    Day 7 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding cup & Brown Sugar Fudge (2 pcs)
    Day 8 - Butterscotch Pudding Cup
    Day 8 - Chocolate Caramel Pudding Cup & 2 homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Day 1: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    Day 2: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    Day 3: 1/2 cup Talenti butter pecan, 1/4 Talenti double dark chocolate (with chocolate pieces!)
    Day 4: 1/2 cup Talenti double dark chocolate, 1/4 Talenti coconut
    Day 8: 1/2 cup Ben & Jerry's Phish Food
    Day 9: Talenti sea salt caramel bar, 170g Chocolove dark chocolate almond chocolate.
    Day 10: Pastel de tres leches AND a caramel custard.
    Day 11: NONE. <crying> went to an Italian restaurant. Ran out of calories for a dessert. And I don't even like bread that much! Need. Better. Planning.
  • boudro18
    boudro18 Posts: 1
    What is this all about? I've been looking for the original post on why everyone is eating so many sweets, and can't find it/ Can someone please clarify? Thanks!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    This is such a fantastic post for newbies to read! My last few attempts petered out because I denied myself anything yummy tasting and than couldn't stand missing out. I saw the Ice Cream thread and read it through, but never joined in the discussion. I did learn from it though and participated in it. I am steadily losing at least 1 to 2lb a week and enjoying sweets. :)

I've been enjoying Skinny Cow Snickerdoodles Ice Cream Sandwiches at least once a day. They are amazing and not really diet, but I have my husband hooked on them right now.
    I also work next to a Harry and David store and splurge on their chocolate bars or gummi bears (the bears are the best!) as well. I just break off sections of candy and put the rest away for later so it fits into my day.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    What is this all about? I've been looking for the original post on why everyone is eating so many sweets, and can't find it/ Can someone please clarify? Thanks!

Well.... it's that time again...

After the wild success of the "30 Day Gelato | Ice Cream Cleanse Diet"....we're going to broaden the horizons now and welcome new ideas.

Here's What's Up

-Pick your poison for the day - You choose your destiny be it : Ice Cream, Cake, Cookies, Chocolates, Candies, Pies, Brownies, etc. It is all up to you!
    -You choose the serving size (size doesn't matter here)! We all have different caloric needs, so as with the last 30 Day Ice Cream Cleanse, I'm fully aware not everyone can fit multiple servings!
    -No fake knock off's like Arctic Zero, or that other wannabe stuff!
    -Feel free to create and contribute your own recipes to share (no Cauliflower)!

The whole point is to eat foods you enjoy while still seeing amazing progress. Step outside of your palate zone and try something new. If you want, you can even review it. I'll keep my reviews consistent as with the last thread. Here's what I'm working with for starters. I won't stick with Chocolate throughout the entire 30 days, but I've really been interested in forcing myself to test out all of these unique flavors I keep seeing.

Let the games begin!
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Day 11: NONE. <crying> went to an Italian restaurant. Ran out of calories for a dessert. And I don't even like bread that much! Need. Better. Planning.
    That's the reason why I'm on MFP. WE EAT ALL THE BREAD :laugh:
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member

Here s the original post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1277224--eat-all-the-sweets-a-30-day-tale-of-love-happiness

edit: erp, sorry. just noticed someone already cut & pasted the info above...but here is the link if you are interested in perusing through :)