"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    12 May: No photo - one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel and 2 small cranberry hazelnut biscotti.
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Oh man I have been slacking.. here's the update

Day 1- (2) Snickers Mini Ice Cream Bars
    Day 2 - see day 1 (I really like those things)
    Day 3 - Klondike - Caramel Pretzel Bar & Dolfin - Chocolat - Dark Chocolate With Ginger, 10 g
    Day 4 Chocolate Bundt Cake, 1 slice - this is my mom's recipe and my favorite desert of all time & Dreyers Slow Churned - Sugar Free Fudge Tracks Ice Cream, 1/2 cup
    Day 5 (which is today) - More chocolate bundt ckae :)
    Day 6- more chocolate bundt cake and 2 dove promises dark chocolate with almonds
    Day 7- Mid afternoon snack today was Chuao 60% Cacao Spicy Maya Dark Chocolate .38g - it was NOT spicy.. bah
    I also had a few bites of this http://www.lilliebellefarms.com/do-not-eat-this-chocolate/
    4 oz of vanilla frozen yogurt with brownie bites, pecans and blueberries
    Day 8 -the last of the chocolate bundt cake and Dreyers Slow Churned - Sugar Free Fudge Tracks Ice Cream, 1/2 cup
    Day 9 -2 chocolate covered strawberries, cotton candy, chocolate chip cookie and a small piece of brownie
    Day 10- homemade (not by me) vanilla ice cream with a spicy caramel sauce
    Day 11 - lemon bundt cake and sugar free vanilla ice cream
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Salted Caramel Gelato next? Almost out of the SOuthern Butter Pecan. Anyone? Bueller? John Boy?

Solid choice.

Have you tried the chocolate peanut butter cup yet?

Yes, I'm all for the sea salt caramel! I think I liked that better than the chocolate peanut butter cup. I don't remember now, maybe I need to buy some more and do a taste test. :bigsmile:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Not yet. Maybe Round 3 of the "Gelato get in my belly" Challenge.

:laugh:

It's my favorite. RIght now on the Talenti front I'd rank them Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Southern Butter Pecan, Sea Salt Caramel.

Although, if you're more of a dark chocolate person it might not be your thing-- some people find it too sweet.

Than you for the ranking system; I may need to look into this; my diary will look really tasty.
  • angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I don't understand, you are eating sweet stuff as well or instead of regular food? Is this a wind up?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I don't understand, you are eating sweet stuff as well or instead of regular food? Is this a wind up?

Did you read through the thread? This question has been addressed several times. Like I said before, my diary is open.
  • angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I tried but its that long, perhaps I'll just move on. Thanks
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

We're eating regular food. Most of us are having 1-2 servings of sweets per day. Today I wasn't feeling well so diary isn't typical but here's yesterday:

Breakfast:
    Land O'lakes - Fat Free Half N Half, 2 tbsp (30 ml)
    Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 3 cup (8 fl oz)
    White and Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars, 1 serving
    Milk - Nonfat (fat free or skim), 1 cup
    Body Fortress™ - Super Advanced Whey Protein - Chocolate, 1.5 scoop (42g)

Lunch:
    Stonyfield - Organic Greek Non Fat Caramel Yogurt, 5.3 oz
    Carrots - Baby, raw, 100 g
    Ritter Sport - Milk Chocolate With Cocoa Mousse, 44 g (4 pieces)

Dinner:
    Lasagna Soup, 1 serving

Snacks:
    Blue Bell - Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream, 1 cup
    Cucumber - Peeled, raw, 90 g
    Oil - Vegetable, canola, 0.5 tsp
    Brussels sprouts - raw 100 g
  • _Terrapin_
    Options

We're eating regular food. Most of us are having 1-2 servings of sweets per day.

^^THIS^^ I am averaging 4 ounces a day of Gelato; but I am behind in terms of days. Oh, and I dropped 3 1/2 pounds since my last weigh-in. Gelato on a TDEE-15%?!? What the what?
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

It's my favorite. RIght now on the Talenti front I'd rank them Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Southern Butter Pecan, Sea Salt Caramel.

Although, if you're more of a dark chocolate person it might not be your thing-- some people find it too sweet.

I wonder where Southern Butter Pecan is going to fall in my rankings... :laugh: I also grabbed a Caramel Cookie Crunch.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I wonder where Southern Butter Pecan is going to fall in my rankings... :laugh: I also grabbed a Caramel Cookie Crunch.

I'm interested too-- could it be the magical flavor that we both love? Stay tuned! :bigsmile:
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    Caramel Cookie Crunch?!? Seriously, I can only hide so much of this stuff in the casa. Two teenage boys and a wife who can smell sweets from outside the freezer. There are a finite number of 'bags' labeled venison that I can fill with Gelato.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Caramel Cookie Crunch?!? Seriously, I can only hide so much of this stuff in the casa. Two teenage boys and a wife who can smell sweets from outside the freezer. There are a finite number of 'bags' labeled venison that I can fill with Gelato.

That is BRILLIANT! I need to remember this.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Just pulled my chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow out of the oven-- it didn't even crack. :bigsmile:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.
    Day 8 - Costa Blondie, Costa Lemon Drizzle Square and went to a hotel and had this Greek yoghurt cheesecake.
    Day 9 - Bella Italia mini chocolate torte, Asda Individual Banoffee tart.

Banoffee tart.

176201.jpg?v=2
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I haven't seen that one. I'd have to buy it.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    EQFr4wn.jpg?1
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
    Day 4 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, a dark chocolate covered caramel, and four french macarons
    Day 5 - A serving of Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato, a serving of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskoti, two french macarons, and two rootbeer float marshmallows
    Day 6 - a serving of Jeni's Rainbow Frozen Yogurt and a couple marshmallows in rose vanilla and passion fruit. (passion fruit is ok. i prefer the rose vanilla. it is tastier than the lavender vanilla i have, but none are as good as the root beer float)
    Day 7 - three macarons for breakfast (raspberry, strawberry & plum. the other two were good, but the strawberry one was exceptional!), four homemade caramels after lunch (one lavender, one rosemary and two orange blossom-they are all FANTASTIC) and two cookies that my mom convinced me to try (one was a raspberry thumbprint and the other a chocolate orange cardamom flavor. they were both divine), and for a late night snack i had a rose vanilla marshmallow.
    Day 8 - two caramels and a rootbeer float marshmallow

Day 9 - today i had my last 3 french macarons for breakfast, then i had Jeni's Ice Cream (1/2 serving of Sweet Corn and Black Raspberries and what was left of the rainbow frozen yogurt which was just shy of a full serving) and a rosemary salted caramel for dinner, and peanut butter cheerios as an after dinner snack.

I really need to use up the boxes of cereal i have on hand because they expire soon (i neglected my cereal during the gelato/ice cream cleanse) Also cuz i really want to clear some room for some lucky charms. Can't stop thinking about them after LolBro posted pics. oh, and i NEED some cocoa puffs :)