"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes
    Day 6: Last cupcake standing + home-made espresso pudding
    Day 7: White chocolate cranberry cookies
    Day 8: Extra fine milk chocolate with raisins, hazelnuts and almonds.
    Day 9: Home-made apple and cinnamon custard tart. Very yummy.

Note: this morning I finally got past my endless OHP plateau. Since correlation = causation, sweets clearly make your press bigger. Moar sweets!

1yr495.jpg

Awesome! OHP PRs are the best.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 3: Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 4: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 5: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 6: Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream, Jello Chocolate Mousse, FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar and Strawberries.
    Day 7: Edy's Slow Churned Fudge Tracks
    Day 8: Homemade Lemon Squares with fresh berries
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    You guys are all putting up some amazing looking cakes, pie, brownies etc....especially yesterday. Everything looked so, wow.

I need to step my game up.

I know! Now I really wish I had taken pictures of dessert last night!
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    You guys are all putting up some amazing looking cakes, pie, brownies etc....especially yesterday. Everything looked so, wow.

I need to step my game up.

I know! Now I really wish I had taken pictures of dessert last night!
    Yea, well I wish someone had brought something I could take a picture of to my mother's house. There was no cake, no nothing!!! I mean I can't be mad at all, I know i never take stuff like that because my mother is diabetic and will eat everything she's not supposed to so I don't bother bringing it around. It's just sitting here next to my partner today and him talking about all the awesome stuff he had yesterday. He's cruisin' for a bruising.
    lol! Ah well, there's always tonight, right?! Now I gotta think up something yummy to make.... hmmm.....
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I admit you guys are a pretty good inspiration. I love baking. But I have no self control (still) around baked goods, as I know they won't keep forever and me and my husband are pretty much the only ones who eat them (I have weird kids).

So I don't make them :(
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I've got a recipe for cookie butter, because we don't have a Trader Joe's around here. It's made from cashews, which I love. But I'm not sure it's safe to have around considering the calorie count. :laugh: So I haven't made it yet.
    DLV and I would be more than happy to send you and Mr. Acrylics some.

Hmmm we might have to take you up on that sometime.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Chocolove Chilies and Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 2 - Talenti Raspberries and Cream and Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 3 - Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate and Chocolove Toffee and Almonds in Milk Chocolate.
    Day 4 - Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate mixed with a frozen, diced Cadbury Creme Egg.
    Day 5- Talenti Raspberries and Cream, Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate, and the rest of the Talenti Raspberries and Cream because it looked lonely.
    Day 6 - All the foods. I've had leftover Easter candy, some mini marshmallows I found in the cabinet, and some Chocolove Chilies and Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 7 - 2 slices of birthday cake at my 2-year-old's birthday party. I ate Elmo's face.
    Day 8 - 1 slice of muppet face cake and I got a strawberry nutella crepe from the Farmer's Market.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 450 ml lemon sorbet, 486 kcal. Okay, won't buy again; should be more extravagant for that amount of calories.
    Day 2: B&J's Caramel Chew Chew. Sugar coma approaches, think I overdid it a bit.
    Day 3: Small serving of salmiak liquorice ice cream, and Daim bar.
    Day 4: White-chocolate cranberry cookies, mint thingies, and a couple of white-chocolate miniature bars.
    Day 5: Mint thingies, few white-chocolate miniature bars.
    Day 6: Half-healthy today; oranges and bananas with whipped heavy cream, which was about to go bad.
    Day 7: B&J's Caramel Chew Chew.
    Day 8: Cookies, different chocolate ones.
    Day 9: Chocolate-chip cookies. Nowhere nearly as nice as homemade, can't wait to have a functioning oven.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Graze Apple cinnamon flapjack and 3/4 of a blueberry poptart under black cherry ice cream.
    Day 2: Speculoos cookie butter sandwich and a blueberry poptart
    Day 3: 3/4 of a poptart, a red velvet cupcake, and a big cup of red velvet ice cream from my local ice cream place.
    Day 4: Three Salty N Sweet Caramel Chunk Chips Ahoy cookies. Good, but I hate how they're so tiny.
    Day 5: Two salty n sweet chips ahoy, two gooey chocolate chips ahoy. Less sweets since I enjoyed a giant crab cake wrap with fries for dinner.
    Day 6: Three salty n sweet chips ahoy, two eggo chocolate chip waffles and black cherry ice cream.
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    FML entered all this stuff with pictures etc and my browser reloads.

So since 4th May I already have stuff I can share.

1: Pb chocolate oat cookies, chocolate icecream with banana
    2: Connoisseur Caramel and macadamia icecream stick
    3: Aero chocolate, Connoisseur honey and pistachio (honey and chocolate combination? Found it unusual but it was okay), Reece's peanut butter (so creamy and sweet -- I don't want any other pb now lol)
    4: Connoisseur cookies & cream (tasted like crushed oreos soaked in vanilla cream -- was okay but lacked the crunchiness and chewiness of a real chocolate cookie that you can eat how you like alongside ice cream), more peanut butter.
    5: Taro flavoured sponge cake (just a slightly funny tasting sponge cake), Connoisseur Madagascan Vanilla (simple but good)
    6: Connoisseur Sumatran coconut (I don't like coconut things like Bounty usually but this was nice)
    7: Dessert Delights Rainbow gum, Chocolate peanut butter pop tarts (whole box, 6 pastries), creme egg.
    8: More gum, 8 oatmeal maple brown sugar pop tarts, 4 Hershey's chocolate fudge pops (not actually that nice, tastes like the sugar free chocolate syrup but way more calories)
    9: 6 Peanut butter pop tarts (no icing, and after all the sugar and peanut butter I've had this week they seemed very plain)

I've had all the Connoisseur icecream stick flavours now! What now?? Ben & Jerry's probably lol (I've never had any of their icecream as yet....)
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    ay 1: Haagen Dazs Cappucino Gelato (101g) topped with ReddiWhip Original Whipped Cream (16g) and drizzled with Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (1tsp); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.2oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 2: Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake (1); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.4oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 3: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Soft Baked Cookies (2); McDonald's Strawberry & Cream Pie (1)

Day 4: Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino (Bottled, 9.5oz); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.10 oz) with (2) Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies; King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 5: Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (4); Kashi Cherry Vanilla Soft Baked Bar (1); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (153g)

Day 6: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies (2); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (114g)

Day7: Albertson's Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart (3..possibly might eat another for 4.) Celebrate today, work it off tomorrow :bigsmile:

Sort of looks like this..but more cinnamon roll like.

627505f306cde963193836c46a712b29.jpg
    Holy Mother of Nom. That looks delightful.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options

Note: this morning I finally got past my endless OHP plateau. Since correlation = causation, sweets clearly make your press bigger. Moar sweets!

1yr495.jpg
    Awesome, and who doesn't need a bigger press? Moar sweets for all! :drinker:
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

1yr495.jpg

I also hit PR on OHP yesterday after consuming Chocolate Bar as preworkout. Hit 5 lbs over previous 1rm for a double, almost triple.

Sweets = Gainz.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

1yr495.jpg

Sweet! Can you make me one of these? I need to get past mine, too. Pleeeeeaaaaase? *flutters eyelashes*
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I also hit PR on OHP yesterday after consuming Chocolate Bar as preworkout. Hit 5 lbs over previous 1rm for a double, almost triple.

Sweets = Gainz.
    Sweet! Can you make me one of these? I need to get past mine, too. Pleeeeeaaaaase? *flutters eyelashes*
    OHP tarts and sweet gainz for everyone :drinker:
    (now I need to make Bench Brownies or something)
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    And he estimated the calories in his recipe... a brownie is about 100 calories. lolwut?
    I'm so freaking spoiled.
    i-tHhNDbG-M.jpg

Wow! That looks great!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Chocolate & Vanilla Pudding Cup, and M & M cookie
    Day 2 - Vanilla Pudding Cup, Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar
    Day 3 - Butterscoth Pudding, and Costco Tuxedo cake
    Day 4 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding and Costco Tuxedo cake
    Day 5 - Toffee Caramel Pudding and Piece of coworkers retirement Cake
    Day 6 - Vanilla Pudding Cup & Brown Sugar Fudge (6 pcs)
    Day 7 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding cup & Brown Sugar Fudge (2 pcs)