"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• klaff411
    klaff411 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.

IMG_2954.jpg

I would have sugar shock. I tried eating some brownies on a special cheat day. But OMFG I felt terrible.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.

IMG_2954.jpg

I would have sugar shock. I tried eating some brownies on a special cheat day. But OMFG I felt terrible.

^that's nice....

onto more important things-those bars look delicious!
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Day 1: Double fudge cookie dough Blizzard in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone

Day 2: 4 lemon twist Oreos and a mini Reeses peanut butter egg

Day 3: Chocolate stout cupcake fail - just ate copious amounts of batter and frosting

Day 4: Chocolate stout redemption cake w/ Baileys frosting, sour Starburst jellybeans, and bakery cinnamon roll

Day 5: Chocolate stout cake for breakfast , sour Starburst jellybeans

Day 6: Slice of lemon chess pie

Day 7: A key lime bar, 1/3 bar of ChocoLove's dark chocolate w/ orange peel, 2 Lofthouse iced sugar cookies

Day 8: A key lime bar, and my very first pop tart ice cream sandwich (chocolate vanilla creme with Talenti German chocolate cake gelato)... I might need to make a Baileys frosting pop tart sandwich next
  • Donnabsimons
    Donnabsimons Posts: 15,811 Member
    Options
    I LOvE SWEETS! Just saw your thread. New here.

Question - how are you all posting pictures to your posts?
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    I LOvE SWEETS! Just saw your thread. New here.

Question - how are you all posting pictures to your posts?
    Step 1: Upload pic to your account on an online hosting service such as flickr, photobucket, or smugmug.
    Step 2: Make sure your account permissions are set so the photo can be viewed by all.
    Step 3: Obtain the URL (address, direct link) of the photo. Usually accomplished by right-clicking photo and clicking "copy image address" or something similar.
    Step 4: In your MFP post, enter the following:
    the URL from Step 3
    Except leave out the spaces before the closing square brackets... I had to include those so you could see the rest
    Note: Img or IMG will not work... It is case-sensitive. Only use img.

If you have trouble with this... Find a post that has an a image showing... Quote it, and you will see exactly how it's done.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar, and I am assuming I'll have some cake today. If there is no cake at my in-law's I will be more than disappointed.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture

So tomorrow I plan on baking should I make pineapple upside down cupcakes or tiramisu?
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Day 7: MY SON MADE ME RASPBERRY BROWNIES!!! :love:

If he really loved you, they would've been Raspberry Ketone Brownies.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 450 ml lemon sorbet, 486 kcal. Okay, won't buy again; should be more extravagant for that amount of calories.
    Day 2: B&J's Caramel Chew Chew. Sugar coma approaches, think I overdid it a bit.
    Day 3: Small serving of salmiak liquorice ice cream, and Daim bar.
    Day 4: White-chocolate cranberry cookies, mint thingies, and a couple of white-chocolate miniature bars.
    Day 5: Mint thingies, few white-chocolate miniature bars.
    Day 6: Half-healthy today; oranges and bananas with whipped heavy cream, which was about to go bad.
    Day 7: B&J's Caramel Chew Chew.
    Day 8: Cookies, different chocolate ones.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse:

25acfd0a-f3b6-4bba-8d10-d81a6ba6b3e8_zpsbc95f2ef.jpg

and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:

37827808-33ff-45fe-aa84-d0b7e122ab02_zpse89e6540.jpg

bf2b47ea-319c-439d-bcae-61d64b5df75d_zps39931d5e.jpg

This one is really good. I don't think it surpasses Talenti but only because of the truffles in the Talenti. It's vanilla ice cream with a salted caramel swirl. The salted caramel has the perfect amount of salt for me. This one is a repeat for sure, especially since it's only 170 calories per serving.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture

So tomorrow I plan on baking should I make pineapple upside down cupcakes or tiramisu?

Mmmm tough choice but I think I'd do tiramisu.
  • Donnabsimons
    Donnabsimons Posts: 15,811 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for the picture help!
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse:

25acfd0a-f3b6-4bba-8d10-d81a6ba6b3e8_zpsbc95f2ef.jpg

and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:

37827808-33ff-45fe-aa84-d0b7e122ab02_zpse89e6540.jpg

bf2b47ea-319c-439d-bcae-61d64b5df75d_zps39931d5e.jpg

This one is really good. I don't think it surpasses Talenti but only because of the truffles in the Talenti. It's vanilla ice cream with a salted caramel swirl. The salted caramel has the perfect amount of salt for me. This one is a repeat for sure, especially since it's only 170 calories per serving.

I MUST TRY THIS. Blue Bell is my favorite, and I love salted caramel forever. Yowza!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I MUST TRY THIS. Blue Bell is my favorite, and I love salted caramel forever. Yowza!

I was waiting patiently for it to be available in a pint-- our store has had the gallons of it for a few weeks now but nothing smaller. Yesterday I spotted the pint for the first time and it was already the last one. Mr Acrylics said he hadn't seen me move so fast in weeks. :blushing:
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 1: Mom's lemon cake with strawberries and whipped cream
    Day 2: Chocolate cookie sammich with almond butter
    Day 3: Chocolate and salted caramel pecan froyo
    Day 4: A Barney butter cup
    Day 5: Half a dozen Barney butter cups
    Day 6: Angel food cake with a strawberry

He made a whoooooole pan of them, just for me.
    i-KPfVBK9-S.jpg

And he estimated the calories in his recipe... a brownie is about 100 calories. lolwut?
    I'm so freaking spoiled.
    i-tHhNDbG-M.jpg

Day 8: Taking some inspiration from other sweet posters on the Gelato and the fancy chocolate bars... Had a raspberry brownie with Talenti Vanilla Bean and a couple squares of Taza stone ground 80% dark chocolate. I ground a little bit of sea salt onto it because these brownies are so rich and sweet, they always make me crave a pretzel or something afterward. The Taza was superfluous -- in the future I'd rather put those calories toward another brownie or half serving of gelato -- but it's very robust and would be fantastic grated into gelato or ice cream. I'll probably try it that way later with some salted caramel ice cream I bought yesterday.
    i-HVkWLV8-M.jpg

Only trouble with today's treat... I couldn't resist going back for a second brownie and another half scoop of gelato. Om nom nom.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 1: Mom's lemon cake with strawberries and whipped cream
    Day 2: Chocolate cookie sammich with almond butter
    Day 3: Chocolate and salted caramel pecan froyo
    Day 4: A Barney butter cup
    Day 5: Half a dozen Barney butter cups
    Day 6: Angel food cake with a strawberry

He made a whoooooole pan of them, just for me.
    i-KPfVBK9-S.jpg

And he estimated the calories in his recipe... a brownie is about 100 calories. lolwut?
    I'm so freaking spoiled.
    i-tHhNDbG-M.jpg

Day 8: Taking some inspiration from other sweet posters on the Gelato and the fancy chocolate bars... Had a raspberry brownie with Talenti Vanilla Bean and a couple squares of Taza stone ground 80% dark chocolate. I ground a little bit of sea salt onto it because these brownies are so rich and sweet, they always make me crave a pretzel or something afterward. The Taza was superfluous -- in the future I'd rather put those calories toward another brownie or half serving of gelato -- but it's very robust and would be fantastic grated into gelato or ice cream. I'll probably try it that way later with some salted caramel ice cream I bought yesterday.
    i-HVkWLV8-M.jpg

Only trouble with today's treat... I couldn't resist going back for a second brownie and another half scoop of gelato. Om nom nom.

That looks amazing. :love:
  • whitebalance
    Options

I was waiting patiently for it to be available in a pint-- our store has had the gallons of it for a few weeks now but nothing smaller. Yesterday I spotted the pint for the first time and it was already the last one. Mr Acrylics said he hadn't seen me move so fast in weeks. :blushing:
    Training... It really pays off. :bigsmile:
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Trader Joe's Extra Dark Chocolate Wedge
    Day 2: same ^
    Day 3: Mini Cupcake, white with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Extra Dark Chocolate Wedge
    Day 5: Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream
    Day 6: Pepperidge Farms Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies
    Day 7: Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra Core ice cream
    Day 8: Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the pictures :love: :love:

Day 1 - 67g of Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel (150g). Man I love the stuff. More pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.
    Day 6 - Protein cheesecake with caramel and whipped cream for breakfast (no shame). Some cheese danish that was pretty good but didn't have cream cheese in it, so it didn't help with my craving unfortunately. Then more cheesecake after dinner because I was hungry. This time with some mixed berry jam.
    Day 7 - More protein cheesecake for breakfast, with whipped cream and frozen berries zapped in the microwave with some splenda until it made a nice sauce. Chocolate croissant. Apple pie a la mode, two bread slices with cream cheese and berry jam, and a serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 8 - End of the protein cheesecake for breakfast, same as yesterday. A Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with caramel and honey bar, and a square of Cote d'Or dark chocolate.
  • whitebalance
    Options

If he really loved you, they would've been Raspberry Ketone Brownies.
    Naaaaaw... He knows better than to sabotage my maintenance. :laugh: