"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    um...clean the outside of your kitchen window.....may be a nose mark and some drool there...hehehehe

Damn, I thought that was from the dogs!

Graelwyn is killing me with her pictures. :smile:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Tagging :)
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    I have to look.....it is......Southern Butter Pecan...I licked the bowl, true story :bigsmile: After all, I thought, what would Cupcake do?

Oh that's what I had tonight too-- it was really good. I also may have licked the bowl. :blushing:

heheheh, I like knowing the whole great mind quote holds true.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/running/running_6eating1.png <--- this is from that comic. I forgot how to image it sorry.

I'm not sure you really understand what we're doing here.

I am a runner/lifter but at the moment I can't run or lift (surgery) and even before I exercised at all I ate something sweet daily. I control my portions. I hit my macros/micros. But I also enjoy sweets in moderation. I do not see this as treating my body like a "walking dumpster."
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    um...clean the outside of your kitchen window.....may be a nose mark and some drool there...hehehehe

Damn, I thought that was from the dogs!

Graelwyn is killing me with her pictures. :smile:

:blushing:
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    No I have to have a calorie limit because I'm not a great cardio person myself. If I could eat as much candy as I want I would. But I can't. Personally I'm a kfc, butter sandwiches person... Hot Chocolate cake with ice-cream, though that is probably very common. Plain old fruit loops. Baklava is probably the biggest guilty pleasure calorie wise.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/running <--- I think this guy knows how we feel. In short everyone wants an excuse to eat whatever they want. But read this anyway.

Oh go take a flying leap at a rolling doughnut (if you are criticising the thread, that is)

80% of my food, at least, comes from fish, veggies, fruits, seafood, nuts, seeds, oatmeal, potatoes, sweet potatoes, goat's cheese, eggs and such wonderful, wholesome foods.
    Very few people can eat whatever they want in whatever quantities they want... but most people CAN eat whatever they want if they practice moderation, even those who are not very active.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    No I have to have a calorie limit because I'm not a great cardio person myself. If I could eat as much candy as I want I would. But I can't. Personally I'm a kfc, butter sandwiches person... Hot Chocolate cake with ice-cream, though that is probably very common. Plain old fruit loops. Baklava is probably the biggest guilty pleasure calorie wise.

We all have calorie limits in this thread. And most of us are eating 1-2 portions. You're making it sound like we're just sitting around binging on nothing but sugar, which is disingenuous and insulting.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Day 1 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I did not see the thread in time and already ate it so now picture.  Fail on my part.
    Day 2 - Half of a Reeces peanut butter cup cupcake with butter cream and chocolate frosting.  Only half because she ate the other half.  Also, a serving of Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    Day 3 - Talenti - Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 4 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I took a nice bite of it before I realized I didn't take a picture. 
    Day 5 - Chocolate chip cookie and a Peanut butter white chocolate chip cookie.  I should have had 2 or 3 of the PB instead of the other one.   Not a proud day for me.  Plus I ate like 4 lunches so i didn't have many calories to spare.
    Day 6 - Lobster tail - It was a croissant like baked pastry filled with bavarian cream and topped with powdered sugar.   I also have 3 chocolate covered, nutella filled cookies.
    Day 7 - Cupcake. Yellow cake with chocolate ganashe and butter cream. 1/2 a cronut. It's a croissant with a vanilla topping and custard filling.

20140510_192003_zpsqdvxjpkj.jpg

20140510_192302_zpsjbf1yree.jpg

20140510_191910_zpsecjhnxt4.jpg

20140510_191854_zpscpjqurwf.jpg

Oh boy, that cupcake... I want. I need to find a decent cupcake in this Godforsaken British city I live in.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    MrM I'm going to have to have a donut soon after looking at your pics. Maybe that will be how I celebrate my first real post-surgery workout.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Everyone, just go ahead and report and ignore the attempting hijacking if you would. :)
  • PikaKnight
    Options

I suggest you actually read the first few pages of the original thread. This isn't about eating as much sweets as one wants. It's about working in sweets into your daily calorie goal.

In fact, there is a person who is doing it weekly versus daily. Please stop hijacking the thread. I encourage everyone to ignore and carry on :) You guys are doing awesome :D
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I did not see the thread in time and already ate it so now picture.  Fail on my part.
    Day 2 - Half of a Reeces peanut butter cup cupcake with butter cream and chocolate frosting.  Only half because she ate the other half.  Also, a serving of Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    Day 3 - Talenti - Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 4 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I took a nice bite of it before I realized I didn't take a picture. 
    Day 5 - Chocolate chip cookie and a Peanut butter white chocolate chip cookie.  I should have had 2 or 3 of the PB instead of the other one.   Not a proud day for me.  Plus I ate like 4 lunches so i didn't have many calories to spare.
    Day 6 - Lobster tail - It was a croissant like baked pastry filled with bavarian cream and topped with powdered sugar.   I also have 3 chocolate covered, nutella filled cookies.
    Day 7 - Cupcake. Yellow cake with chocolate ganashe and butter cream. 1/2 a cronut. It's a croissant with a vanilla topping and custard filling.

20140510_192003_zpsqdvxjpkj.jpg

20140510_192302_zpsjbf1yree.jpg

20140510_191910_zpsecjhnxt4.jpg

20140510_191854_zpscpjqurwf.jpg

Oh boy, that cupcake... I want. I need to find a decent cupcake in this Godforsaken British city I live in.

that does look really good. i need to get through some more ice cream & all the darn marshmallows i bought so i can move on to cupcakes & other sweets
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/running <--- I think this guy knows how we feel. In short everyone wants an excuse to eat whatever they want. But read this anyway.

I LOL'd hard when I got to the "I ran 20 miles today, I can eat what I want" because I DID run 20 miles today, and I AM eating what I want.

Including a slice of Mango Cheesecake and Chocolate Boston Cream Cake. They were both tasty. The cheesecake used coconut instead of graham cracker crumbs for a crust... and I got to thinking "hey... somebody would probably love to make a cauliiflower pie crust". I also had a mocha instead of an Americano today, and I might grab some McDonalds at some point.

2f493c5e-ecd7-4b43-86ba-aa329b9f9cab.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I LOL'd hard when I got to the "I ran 20 miles today, I can eat what I want" because I DID run 20 miles today, and I AM eating what I want.

Including a slice of Mango Cheesecake and Chocolate Boston Cream Cake. They were both tasty. The cheesecake used coconut instead of graham cracker crumbs for a crust... and I got to thinking "hey... somebody would probably love to make a cauliiflower pie crust". I also had a mocha instead of an Americano today, and I might grab some McDonalds at some point.

2f493c5e-ecd7-4b43-86ba-aa329b9f9cab.jpg

That chocolate cake looks incredible.
  • moviestarsara
    Options
    Day 1: Private Selection Salted Caramel Cheesecake mini mason jar treat. Pretty yummy, but not a go to for me if I want cheesecake again.
    Day 2: Chocolate Vanilla Creme Pop Tarts. Best. Flavor. Ever.
    Day 3: Brownie Sundae with a Fiber One brownie, Stroh's Vanilla Bean ice cream and chocolate syrup.
    Day 4: Stroh's Vanilla Bean ice cream.
    Day 5: Tiger Fuel & Blue Sky Daquiri from Comerica Park. I can't go there and not get one. So good.
    Day 6: Lemon Cheesecake Bars.