"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato:

787a7ae1-4a04-43ed-9e4d-e46b3c18757e_zps41c619a1.jpg

I was iffy about trying this one because I don't like pecan pie and I figured that was the flavor they were going for, but I'm glad I got it because it is amazing. This one is a repeat for sure.

Also I finally spotted Blue Bell Salted Caramel ice cream in a pint so I grabbed the only one there was. I tried a spoonful and it's delicious. If you're one of the people who thought Talenti's version didn't have enough salt you should try this one.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I'm just tagging part 2 for now so I can find it later. Still to decide what sweets to have tonight.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    By the way, thanks to this thread I threw most of a cookie away. lol

Teacher appreciation week was this week and they bought cookies for us with lunch. I grabbed a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie and took a bite. Yuck. I love those types of cookies but it was not good. So I tossed the rest and made sure to make up for it later on. Haha. :)
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    In for the roll.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Tagging
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I came across these guys while out and about today and did my best to huff, and puff, and blow their house down - and I succeeded!

MarshmellowPiggies_zps0be74af3.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I came across these guys while out and about today and did my best to huff, and puff, and blow their house down - and I succeeded!

MarshmellowPiggies_zps0be74af3.jpg

awwww are those marshmallows?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    I'd like to thank 'Cupcake' for Talenti Gelato recommendations; at least I think she did; 4ounces of Heaven...devoured. Yummmmmmmmmmmm
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I'd like to thank 'Cupcake' for Talenti Gelato recommendations; at least I think she did; 4ounces of Heaven...devoured. Yummmmmmmmmmmm

what kind did you get?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Which one(s) did you get?! You can't just post that without details, man!

ETA did you order the protein gelato yet? If you get the ginger, I wanna know how it was.
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    I have to look.....it is......Southern Butter Pecan...I licked the bowl, true story :bigsmile: After all, I thought, what would Cupcake do?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I have to look.....it is......Southern Butter Pecan...I licked the bowl, true story :bigsmile: After all, I thought, what would Cupcake do?

Oh that's what I had tonight too-- it was really good. I also may have licked the bowl. :blushing:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

I haven't had that one yet, but that is exactly what I would do. And what I did this morning when nobody was looking. :bigsmile:
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    um...clean the outside of your kitchen window.....may be a nose mark and some drool there...hehehehe
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    awwww are those marshmallows?

They are indeed. I am not a big marshmallow fan, but my kids are. I will "tax" them an ear or nose or foot or something for a taste.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Love the pigs!

Today was bad. Total cheat day. I don't know if it should count considering I went way over. But I'll update anyway...

Day 1 - 67g of Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel (150g). Man I love the stuff. More pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.
    Day 6 - Protein cheesecake with caramel and whipped cream for breakfast (no shame). Some cheese danish that was pretty good but didn't have cream cheese in it, so it didn't help with my craving unfortunately. Then more cheesecake after dinner because I was hungry. This time with some mixed berry jam.
    Day 7 - More protein cheesecake for breakfast, with whipped cream and frozen berries zapped in the microwave with some splenda until it made a nice sauce. Chocolate croissant. Apple pie a la mode, two bread slices with cream cheese and berry jam, and a serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel (ok, you all are right, it's quite delicious). Back on track tomorrow!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.

IMG_2954.jpg
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1 Big snicker.
    Day2: 2xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xIcecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    Day5: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xwhip cream.
    Day6: 1 Big snicker.
    Day7: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream
    3UwlbXk.jpg?2