Replies

• mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Haha, another double report today.

Day 1: Yellow cake and Bryer's Reese's PB cups ice cream
    Day 2: Hostess Powdered mini-donuts and more ice cream
    Day 3: powdered mini-donuts again
    Day 4: Whitman's Sampler chocolates, 3 pieces.
    Day 5: Keebler Chips Delux triple chocolate cookies (2 cookies).
    Day 6: Pepperidge Farm Milano - Boston Cream Pie.
    Day 7: The rest of the Milanos (kids did help eat some, so I didn't have the whole package :tongue:
    Day 8: Mother's Day treats! Our clergy gave all the mothers at church Utah Truffles (as in, made in Utah). Mine was a mint chocolate truffle, absolutely delicious!. I ate half of that (they're large) and then my daughter brought me a cookie from her young women's group ... tons of frosting, but it was yummy!
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 6: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1 oz.). Got a little intoxicated and had several hazenut meringue cookies, scoops of homemade vanilla and honey ice cream, and a scoop of TIllamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel ice cream.
    Day 7: Missed it due to being hungover and miserable (also like 6 hours of driving). Whoops.
    Day 8: Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter (1 1/2 cups)
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar, and I am assuming I'll have some cake today. If there is no cake at my in-law's I will be more than disappointed.

There was cake:
    14162462702_fe6376bd1f_n.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar, and I am assuming I'll have some cake today. If there is no cake at my in-law's I will be more than disappointed.

There was cake:
    14162462702_fe6376bd1f_n.jpg

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ay 1: Haagen Dazs Cappucino Gelato (101g) topped with ReddiWhip Original Whipped Cream (16g) and drizzled with Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (1tsp); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.2oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 2: Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake (1); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.4oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 3: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Soft Baked Cookies (2); McDonald's Strawberry & Cream Pie (1)

Day 4: Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino (Bottled, 9.5oz); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.10 oz) with (2) Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies; King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 5: Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (4); Kashi Cherry Vanilla Soft Baked Bar (1); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (153g)

Day 6: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies (2); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (114g)

Day7: Albertson's Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart (3..possibly might eat another for 4.) Celebrate today, work it off tomorrow :bigsmile:

Sort of looks like this..but more cinnamon roll like.

627505f306cde963193836c46a712b29.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I've got a recipe for cookie butter, because we don't have a Trader Joe's around here. It's made from cashews, which I love. But I'm not sure it's safe to have around considering the calorie count. :laugh: So I haven't made it yet.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Time to catch up.

Day 4 (Thursday) some yummy amazing chocolate from Bernard Callebauet. Green Anise, raspberry peppercorn, and peanut butter and jelly. All amazing.
    Day 4 (Friday) two boston cream donuts. Fresh made at my local bakery, still warm from the frier. Absolutely divine. Also some Reese peanut butter cups.
    Day 6 (Saturday) chocolate peanut butter poptarts, a fair amount of candy and a divine slice of cherry cheesecake from the old spaghetti factory. The poptarts and candy were fuel for my meet, easy down and easy on the system.
    Day 7 (Sunday) three Reese's peanut butter cups. Simple classic and yummy!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    So I ate ALL the sweets today. Dessert with lunch was arroz con leche, then an obscene bowl of ice cream. Dinner was pancakes with prosecco raspberry sauce, and then another obscene bowl of ice cream. It was all fabulous.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.

IMG_2954.jpg

I would have sugar shock. I tried eating some brownies on a special cheat day. But OMFG I felt terrible.

Actually, it did not have any sugar in it. It was made of raw ingedients such as cocoa and dates.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1 Big snicker.
    Day2: 2xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xIcecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    Day5: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xwhip cream.
    Day6: 1 Big snicker.
    Day7: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream
    Day7: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream + 1xGalaktoboureko + 1xPB
    ijmMhjy.jpg?1
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.
    Day 8 - Costa Blondie, Costa Lemon Drizzle Square and went to a hotel and had this Greek yoghurt cheesecake... that was really not sweet at all and tasted too healthy for my liking, lol.

Blondie.
    Blondies.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I did not see the thread in time and already ate it so now picture.  Fail on my part.
    Day 2 - Half of a Reeces peanut butter cup cupcake with butter cream and chocolate frosting.  Only half because she ate the other half.  Also, a serving of Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    Day 3 - Talenti - Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 4 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I took a nice bite of it before I realized I didn't take a picture. 
    Day 5 - Chocolate chip cookie and a Peanut butter white chocolate chip cookie.  I should have had 2 or 3 of the PB instead of the other one.   Not a proud day for me.  Plus I ate like 4 lunches so i didn't have many calories to spare.
    Day 6 - Lobster tail - It was a croissant like baked pastry filled with bavarian cream and topped with powdered sugar.   I also have 3 chocolate covered, nutella filled cookies.
    Day 7 - Cupcake.  Yellow cake with chocolate ganashe and butter cream.  A cronut.   It's a croissant with a vanilla topping and custard filling.
    Day 8 - Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel. I also went to Trader Joe's at the recommendation from a friend and picked up some Cookie butter. I don't like cinnamon or ginger bread but this, this was damn good. This week I am going to go by the cocoa one.

20140511_211025_zpsnbz27dod.jpg

Not sure what you have planned for your cookie butter but I had it on dark chocolate pretzel thins one time and it was amazing...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 8: Homemade double chocolate bundt cake with powdered sugar for Mothers Day!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Day 8 - Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel. I also went to Trader Joe's at the recommendation from a friend and picked up some Cookie butter. I don't like cinnamon or ginger bread but this, this was damn good. This week I am going to go by the cocoa one.

20140511_211025_zpsnbz27dod.jpg

That's why I got the cookie & cocoa swirl. A friend was telling me I had to try it, but when I saw gingerbread, I put it back. Now I'll have to try this one. I've been putting it in my Greek yogurt.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
    Day 4 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, a dark chocolate covered caramel, and four french macarons
    Day 5 - A serving of Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato, a serving of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskoti, two french macarons, and two rootbeer float marshmallows
    Day 6 - a serving of Jeni's Rainbow Frozen Yogurt and a couple marshmallows in rose vanilla and passion fruit. (passion fruit is ok. i prefer the rose vanilla. it is tastier than the lavender vanilla i have, but none are as good as the root beer float)
    Day 7 - three macarons for breakfast (raspberry, strawberry & plum. the other two were good, but the strawberry one was exceptional!), four homemade caramels after lunch (one lavender, one rosemary and two orange blossom-they are all FANTASTIC) and two cookies that my mom convinced me to try (one was a raspberry thumbprint and the other a chocolate orange cardamom flavor. they were both divine), and for a late night snack i had a rose vanilla marshmallow.
    Day 8 - two caramels and a rootbeer float marshmallow. i had planned on more sweets but ended up having french onion soup and some spinach dip & chips instead.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream for breakfast. I'll also have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (see avatar), two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds (2 is just enough to satisfy), and a serving of TJ's Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and tonight I'm having a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream. Pic is my avatar, since I can't seem to resize from my phone. Much better this time. I used regular Martin's potato bread instead of the rolls, added cinnamon to the egg and used a little lite syrup.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured a little Hershey's syrup on a couple of them. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, with frosting that tasted like whipped milk chocolate, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes
    Day 6: Last cupcake standing + home-made espresso pudding
    Day 7: White chocolate cranberry cookies
    Day 8: Extra fine milk chocolate with raisins, hazelnuts and almonds.
    Day 9: Home-made apple and cinnamon custard tart. Very yummy.

Note: this morning I finally got past my endless OHP plateau. Since correlation = causation, sweets clearly make your press bigger. Moar sweets!

1yr495.jpg