"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured Hershey's syrup on a couple. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
    Day 9: Finished off the Edy's peanut butter cup (98g) for breakfast. I mean, really, could I let 32g of ice cream sit in that big container all alone?
    Day 10: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 2 small pancakes with chocolate syrup, finished off B&J's Milk & Cookies, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 11: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio for breakfast, and a bit of the Safeway honey vanilla praline frozen Greek yogurt, and a Snickers ice cream bar.
    Day 12: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and I finished up the 147g of Steve's NOLA Coffee & Donuts ice cream, just to be done with it.
    Day 13: Two TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds and Steve's Southern Banana Pudding ice cream.
    Day 14: Rice pudding with black eyed peas and coconut milk, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and a Forte ginger protein gelato.
    Day 15: 2 TJ's sea salt and turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, my first ever fried Oreo, 44g of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream (RIP), 17g of Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream and 8g of Nesquik chocolate powder in Greek yogurt.
    Day 16: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 2 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 102g of Talenti Banana Chocolate Swirl.
    Day 17: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 100g of Talenti Sicilian Pistachio
    Day 18: One serving of Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt.
    Day 19: 2 servings of Edy's Slow Churned Drumstick ice cream.
    Day 20: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and rice pudding with taro and coconut milk.
    Day 21: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, and French toast made with Martin's potato slider rolls topped with 1/2 serving of Jeni's roasted strawberries and buttermilk ice cream.
    Day 22: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, the last 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, a spoonful of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl, and Nesquik chocolate powder in my protein lattes. Someone left a chocolate vanilla creme Pop Tart in the toaster, so I ate it.
    Day 23: Dunkin Donuts sour cream donut and Steve's Mexican Chili Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 24: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio and Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt.
    Day 25: Edy's Slow Churned Drumstick ice cream for breakfast, and Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream for dinner.
    Day 26: Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt. Just trying to get rid of it.
    Day 27: More unplanned Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream, and later I'm having B&J's Hazed & Confused Core. I think these cravings are coming from sleep deprivation.
    Day 28: French toast made with Martin's potato slider rolls topped with 102g of Hazed & Confused Core. I really like the chocolate in that!
    Day 29: Already?! Angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream, and Safeway honey vanilla praline Greek frozen yogurt. I wish tomorrow was a cardio day so I could do something crazy.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options

Tomorrow I will have to bake something as it's day 30! I think we need another 30 days there's way too many recipes I still need to make!

Seconded!
    Thirded... I have not yet begun to bake!! Not sure I can take another 30 days, though. This has been a bit rough and has taught me a lot.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! grumble However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
    Day 10 - Three Lindt milk chocolate squares. Yummy.
    Day 11- Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.
    Day 12 - One Lindt chocolate square
    Day 13 - Two oreos.
    Day 14 - A piece of white cake with lemon filling, a king size box of Smarties (I'm Canadian, this is the chocolate type of Smarties) and two Chapman's frozen yogurt Strawberry bars (I was feeling icky last night from eating to much sweets yesterday)
    Day 15 - Two homemade M&M cookies. Yummy!
    Day 16 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars and 3 Lindt chocolates
    Day 17 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars (I need to stop eating 2 a day. The will last me longer if I only eat one a day!)
    Day 18 - Bottle of Mountan Dew, Kit Kat Bar, and Chapman's frozen yogurt bar. I went over my calories for today, but I don't care. It was a stressful day and I needed that!
    Day 19 - A piece of vanilla cake with lemon filling.
    Day 20 - a couple pieces of starburst candy, ice cream bar
    Day 21 - Ice cream bar and a chocolate chip cookie
    Day 22 - Half of a king size Caramilk bar (So I was already over my calorie count for the day but with no time and no energy to workout....)
    Day 23 - About half a box of a king size box of Canadian Smarties
    Day 24 - FREE Tim Hortons Boston Cream doughnut. How can you turn down a fee doughnut????
    Day 25 - Strawberry Shortcake!!!!
    Day 26 - Ice cream bar
    Day 27 - Dairy Queen Mint Oreo Blizzard
    Day 28 - Chocolate Covered Strawberries :love: :love: :love:

f9632a16-9471-4688-aed7-72ceb8916a55.jpg
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
    Day 4 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, a dark chocolate covered caramel, and four french macarons
    Day 5 - A serving of Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato, a serving of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskoti, two french macarons, and two rootbeer float marshmallows
    Day 6 - a serving of Jeni's Rainbow Frozen Yogurt and a couple marshmallows in rose vanilla and passion fruit. (passion fruit is ok. i prefer the rose vanilla. it is tastier than the lavender vanilla i have, but none are as good as the root beer float)
    Day 7 - three macarons for breakfast (raspberry, strawberry & plum. the other two were good, but the strawberry one was exceptional!), four homemade caramels after lunch (one lavender, one rosemary and two orange blossom-they are all FANTASTIC) and two cookies that my mom convinced me to try (one was a raspberry thumbprint and the other a chocolate orange cardamom flavor. they were both divine), and for a late night snack i had a rose vanilla marshmallow.
    Day 8 - two caramels and a rootbeer float marshmallow
    Day 9 - today i had my last 3 french macarons for breakfast, then i had Jeni's Ice Cream (1/2 serving of Sweet Corn and Black Raspberries and what was left of the rainbow frozen yogurt which was just shy of a full serving) and a rosemary salted caramel for dinner, and peanut butter cheerios as an after dinner snack.
    Day 10 - A Dark Chocolate covered vanilla butter cream and half of a mini mixed fruit tart.
    Day 11 - free samples at work today :D...i had a vanilla creme filled donut, a chocolate chip cookie & some vanilla cake with a Madagascar vanilla bean butter-cream icing---the cake was to die for!
    Day 12 - Two dark chocolate covered pretzels. I was craving a bit of salt with my sweets today so these really hit the spot.
    Day 13 - i bought a lot of new candy today and did a lot of small sampling: Marie Belle New York Dark Chocolate With Banana (2 little bars), Chuao Chocolatier Honeycomb Bar (1/4 of a serving), Sucre Artisan Chocolate Bar Candied Violet (1/3 a serving), 3 pieces of botan rice candy, a mini sesame crunch and a little taste of rock candy (about 5 grams)....i have to say, everything i tried so far was good but the MarieBelle Dark Chocolate Banana bar really stands out. It is fantastic!
    Day 14 - Two pieces of Dagoba Lavender Blueberry dark chocolate bar, a dark chocolate covered pretzel, two bites of bread pudding and two rosemary salted caramels.
    Day 15 - Steve's Southern Banana Pudding (1.5 servings), three pieces of botan rice candy, rock candy (one little piece, about 4 grams) and 1 piece of Dagoba lavender blueberry dark chocolate bar.
    Day 16 - A chocolate cupcake with peanut butter icing that had a marshmallow & nutter butter cookie on top. It was fabulous....also a rootbeer float marshmallow and a square of Vosges Dark Chocolate Bar With Hickory Smoked Bacon.
    Day 17 - a square of Vosges Dark Chocolate Bar With Hickory Smoked Bacon., some rock candy, three mini sesame crunch bars and a serving of Jeni's black coffee ice cream
    Day 18 - Lucky charms for breakfast, Fresh berries & whipped cream over a dessert cup, three pieces of Botan Rice Candy, a chocolate glazed donut, a couple gummi frogs & a small piece of rock candy.
    Day 19 - Lucky charms for breakfast, Fresh berries & whipped cream over a dessert cup, Steve's Ice Cream Southern Banana Pudding Ice cream (3/4 cup), 1/2 serving of Chuao Orange-A-Go-Go Bar, a couple gummi frogs & some rock candy.
    Day 20 - Lucky charms for breakfast, 1/2 a mango bubble tea, 1/2 of a scoop of green tea & red bean ice creams and a fortune cookie.
    Day 21 - a lavender salted caramel candy, a hamburger cupcake, some lucky charms, and a scoop of coconut ice cream from the thai restaurant i ordered from.
    Day 22 - lucky charms for breakfast, a bears at sea cupcake, and whipped cream & fresh berries over a dessert cup.
    Day 23 - crunch berries cereal for breakfast, whipped cream and fresh berries, a dark chocolate covered pretzel, and 3/4 a serving of Talenti Pistachio Gelato with 1/2 serving Talenti PB cup Gelato.
    Day 24 - A Fudge Brownie with Walnuts and Cream Cheese Icing, and a piece of rock candy.
    Day 25 - Crunch berries cereal, 4 bars of Dagoba Lavender Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar, and some strawberries with whipped cream.
    Day 26 - A walnut fudge brownie with cream cheese icing and some crunch berries cereal.....i'm trying to leave it at that for the day but it is early still so ya never know....
    Day 27 - crunch berries for breakfast and whipped cream & fresh berries over a dessert cup as a snack.
    Day 28 - crunch berries for breakfast, a vanilla cupcake (nothing fancy this time. but it was free, so...) and a serving of Jeni's Bananas & Honey ice cream.
    Day 29 - A cinnamon apple flapjack for breakfast, a walnut fudge brownie & a small piece of angel food cake with whipped cream and berries (strawberries, blueberries blackberries, raspberries) for dessert.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Ricotta gelato is a game changer folks, let me tell you.
    lol, see my post above!
    !

Too funny! The ricotta raspberry cheesecake sounds awesome. I did ricotta and cinnamon. I was sorely disappointed in the cinnamon but my delight in the ricotta made up for it...
    It is awesome. And highly recommended!
    http://maps.google.it/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=it&geocode=&q=Via+del+Campanile+angolo+via+delle+Oche+-+50012+Firenze+&sll=45.759859,11.865234&sspn=2.069502,4.163818&ie=UTF8&ll=43.772643,11.255858&spn=0.008367,0.016265&z=16&iwloc=B

eta: not sure if you can open the link since it's very long... anyhow, it's in Via del Campanile if you want to try
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Tomorrow I will have to bake something as it's day 30! I think we need another 30 days there's way too many recipes I still need to make!

Seconded!
    Thirded... I have not yet begun to bake!! Not sure I can take another 30 days, though. This has been a bit rough and has taught me a lot.

It's much harder when you can't exercise. I gotta try to make up for yesterday today, because 6 hours in the car is not conducive to high calorie burn.

When I was losing I think my goal was 1420 net and I didn't exercise much. I usually had 3 mini peppermint patties and a cup of rice pudding. I wasn't into baking yet then. Learning to bake is like opening pandora's box.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Ricotta gelato is a game changer folks, let me tell you.
    lol, see my post above!
    !

Too funny! The ricotta raspberry cheesecake sounds awesome. I did ricotta and cinnamon. I was sorely disappointed in the cinnamon but my delight in the ricotta made up for it...
    It is awesome. And highly recommended!
    http://maps.google.it/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=it&geocode=&q=Via+del+Campanile+angolo+via+delle+Oche+-+50012+Firenze+&sll=45.759859,11.865234&sspn=2.069502,4.163818&ie=UTF8&ll=43.772643,11.255858&spn=0.008367,0.016265&z=16&iwloc=B

eta: not sure if you can open the link since it's very long... anyhow, it's in Via del Campanile if you want to try

Got it! Oh I'm all over that one - we are staying about 5 blocks from the Duomo!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Seconded!

Fourthing the suggestion to continue. Although I'm not sure I can do 30 days, we are in Italy for another 2 weeks and I have a feeling when I get back home am going to need to restrict quite a bit! I also didn't really get a chance to bake (not much of a baker normally) but was very inspired by everyone's homemade goodies!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel, more pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.
    Day 6 - Protein cheesecake, cheese danish
    Day 7 - Protein cheesecake, chocolate croissant. Apple pie a la mode, two bread slices with cream cheese and berry jam, and a serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 8 - Protein cheesecake. A Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with caramel and honey bar, and a square of Cote d'Or dark chocolate.
    Day 9 - Protein berry smoothie, Talenti sea salt caramel gelato, 3/4 cup of fat free chocolate frozen yogurt
    Day 10 - Two buttermilk eggo waffles stuffed with sweet cream cheese, a jello sugar free chocolate mousse, and one of Desserts for Two ricotta cupcakes.
    Day 11 - Two mini danishes (one chocolate, one cream cheese), talenti sea salt caramel gelato , way too many sugar puffs, and a cream cheese and jelly sandwich. Was a bad day.
    Day 12 - Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt strawberry with granola bar, one Dove mini chocolate egg, and some Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream
    Day 13 - Some Graze snacks (fruit and nut flapjacks, peach 'cobbler', some Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream, Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream cone (snack size), Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt.
    Day 14 - Graze 'chocolate pecan pie', 1/3 of a craquelin brioche from Wegmans, broken pieces of baked apple oatmeal clafouti
    Day 15 - Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, microwave peach crisp (so good)
    Day 16 - Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, blueberry protein pancakes with sweet vanilla cream cheese topping, two skinny cow vanilla snack cones, Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt
    Day 17 - Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, nutella sandwich, 2 Sweet Freedom snack vanilla cones, one Lancaster caramel
    Day 18 - Cream cheese pound cake, one Good Humour ice cream snack pop (chocolate)
    Day 19 - Crepes - Nutella, caramel, whipped cream
    Day 20 - Talenti Caribbean coconut gelato, Blue Bunny praline caramel crunch frozen yogurt
    Day 21 - two Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, profiteroles, 5 sugar puffs
    Day 22 - eggo waffle with sugar free chocolate syrup and whipped cream, corn bread, two good humor snack ice cream pops
    Day 23 - angel cake dessert cup with berries and whipped cream, cote d'or dark chocolate bar (10g)
    Day 24 - chocolate protein cheesecake (my best yet), angel cake dessert cup with strawberries and whipped cream, two Blue Bunny sweet freedom vanilla snack ice cream cones
    Day 25 - chocolate protein cheesecake (too much of it), 2 angel cake dessert cups with whipped cream and strawberries, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 26 - angel cake cups with strawberries and whipped cream, special k pastry crisps stuffed with talenti caramel cookie crunch ice cream, Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt
    Day 27 - Protein blueberry pancakes, special k chocolate delight pastry crisps with Talenti hazelnut
    Day 28 - Cannoli French toast, special k chocolate delight pastry crips with Talenti hazelnut gelato, challah bread with nutella
    Day 29 - Challah bread with nutella, special k chocolate caramel pastry crisps with Talento sea salt caramel gelato
    Day 30 - Cannoli frozen waffles with sugar free chocolate syrup, special k chocolate caramel pastry crisps with Talento sea salt gelato, mug brownie (this one http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Microwave-Brownie-In-A-Mug-_single-Serving_-Chow, reduced the sugar a bit though and I won't next time, it was not quite sweet enough)

I'd love to do another round too! I'll be away for a week at the end of the month but I'm sure I'll still have sweets...
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! grumble However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
    Day 10 - Three Lindt milk chocolate squares. Yummy.
    Day 11- Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.
    Day 12 - One Lindt chocolate square
    Day 13 - Two oreos.
    Day 14 - A piece of white cake with lemon filling, a king size box of Smarties (I'm Canadian, this is the chocolate type of Smarties) and two Chapman's frozen yogurt Strawberry bars (I was feeling icky last night from eating to much sweets yesterday)
    Day 15 - Two homemade M&M cookies. Yummy!
    Day 16 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars and 3 Lindt chocolates
    Day 17 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars (I need to stop eating 2 a day. The will last me longer if I only eat one a day!)
    Day 18 - Bottle of Mountan Dew, Kit Kat Bar, and Chapman's frozen yogurt bar. I went over my calories for today, but I don't care. It was a stressful day and I needed that!
    Day 19 - A piece of vanilla cake with lemon filling.
    Day 20 - a couple pieces of starburst candy, ice cream bar
    Day 21 - Ice cream bar and a chocolate chip cookie
    Day 22 - Half of a king size Caramilk bar (So I was already over my calorie count for the day but with no time and no energy to workout....)
    Day 23 - About half a box of a king size box of Canadian Smarties
    Day 24 - FREE Tim Hortons Boston Cream doughnut. How can you turn down a fee doughnut????
    Day 25 - Strawberry Shortcake!!!!
    Day 26 - Ice cream bar
    Day 27 - Dairy Queen Mint Oreo Blizzard
    Day 28 - Chocolate Covered Strawberries love love love
    Day 29 - King size Caramilk bar. It was one of those mornings.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Graze Apple cinnamon flapjack and 3/4 of a blueberry poptart under black cherry ice cream.
    Day 2: Speculoos cookie butter sandwich and a blueberry poptart
    Day 3: 3/4 of a poptart, a red velvet cupcake, and a big cup of red velvet ice cream from my local ice cream place.
    Day 4: Three Salty N Sweet Caramel Chunk Chips Ahoy cookies. Good, but I hate how they're so tiny.
    Day 5: Two salty n sweet chips ahoy, two gooey chocolate chips ahoy. Less sweets since I enjoyed a giant crab cake wrap with fries for dinner.
    Day 6: Three salty n sweet chips ahoy, half a lemon cranberry scone with black cherry ice cream. This was heavenly- pretty much cake and ice cream.
    Day 7- Lemon Cranberry Scone and two sweet n salty chips ahoy.
    Day 8- Lemon Cranberry Scone and peanut butter chocolate ice cream.
    Day 9- Lemon Cranberry Scone and Swedish Fish
    Day 10- Lemon Cranberry Scone and various othe sweets that I don't know what will be yet. Happy Friday everyone!
    Day 11- 3 pecan sandies, A square of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, a large piece of vanilla and chocolate cake at my aunt's graduation party. Two soft M&M cookies.
    Day 12- Soft M&M cookie.
    Day 13- Lemon Cranberry scone and vanilla soft serve frozen yogurt
    Day 14- Finished off the box by having the last lemon cranberry scone, also had 3/4 of a Pepperidge Farm Blueberry Cobbler dessert cookie. This cookie is absolutely delicious
    Day 15- Pepperidge Farm Blueberry Cobbler cookie, half a carrot cake cookie, a slice of Cinnamon Raisin loaf bread from Panera and black cherry ice cream.
    Day 16- 1 3/4 Blueberry Cobbler Cookie
    Day 17- Two blueberry cobbler cookies, and snickerdoodle ice cream homemade by a local farm. It was awesome.
    Day 18- Blueberry Cobbler Cookie and salt and vinegar sweet potato chips
    Day 19- Two carrot cake cookies and an Oreo Vanilla Bean Coolatta
    Day 20- Carrot cake cookie, Devil Dog, and Coconut ice cream
    Day 21- Three carrot cake cookies and vanilla soft serve on a waffle cone
    Day 22- The last of the carrot cake cookies, Betty Crocker Fudge brownie and black cherry ice cream.
    Day 23- Betty Crocker fudge brownie
    Day 24- I indulged more in savory things, the only sweet thing really was dark chocolate cheerios.
    Day 25- Same as above, though had some amazing homemade jam
    Day 26- A chocolate pecan pie Graze punnet, A Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chunk cookie, half of an oreo creme filed chips ahoy, a low fat strawberry poptart and cherry vanilla ice cream.
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Kemp's Sea Salt Caramel Truffle Frozen Yogurt w/Hershey's Caramel Topping; Skinny Cow Chocolate Raspberry wafer thingy (it counts - there's no artificial sweetener); 1 pack of Little Debbie Swiss Rolls (because it was the end of the day, and I suddenly had 300+ calories to consume and didn't want veggies or more protein) No pics because I just found this today. :smile:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
    Day 15: Barkthins Peanut Milk Chocolate and Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream
    Day 16: Lindt Hello My Name Is Strawberry Cheesecake Nice To Sweet You bar
    Day 17: Blueberry Noosa with Dole Sweet Dark Cherries on top. Made a Shamrock like Smoothie for breakfast which wasn't bad.
    Day 18: Raspberry Noosa and around 30 grams of Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream bar. I also made a smoothie for breakfast.
    Day 19: Protein shake, serving of Wow Lemon Burst Cookies (these are amazing), a half serving of Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry, Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa with lunch, & Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint bar
    Day 20: Lindt Hello It's Me Crunchy Nougat bar, 1.5 servings of Brookside, and Jello Boston Cream Pie
    Day 21: Chocolate Protein Smoothie with fruit & peppermint extract (whoo the peppermint was strong), a Peanut Butter Chocolate Crackerful, Hello My Name is Cookies & Cream 53 grams, a half serving of Brookside, and two new Chips Ahoy Birthday Frosting filled cookies. The cookies were pretty meh.
    Day 22: A big *kitten* smoothie I made for breakfast with two cups cherries, one cup raspberries, two tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, one scoop chocolate protein powder, & a lot of Vanilla yogurt. For dessert I had the remaining few grams of the Cookies & Cream Lindt Bar & some Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts ice cream (drools).
    Day 23: Coffee and Donuts ice cream, Dilettante chocolate, and pudding cup.
    Day 24: Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts, Smoothie, Dilettante chocolate, & Cinnamon Straws
    Day 25: Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream with 1.5 serving of Cinnamon Straws
    Day 26: Three servings of Turkey Hill Sweet Potato Pecan Pie & a serving of Dilettante chocolate. Whoever posted that Weis had a sale on Turkey Hill thanks:D. Bought that flavor, the Lemoni Biskoti, & Gertrude Hawk Box Of Chocolates. They had a sale on Talenti; unfortunately, no flavors I wanted. On Turkey Hill's webpage they have a new limited edition coming out http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/all-natural-recipe-flavors.aspx?pID=535. I wish they had the Eggnog still out.
    Day 27: One serving of Lemoni Biskoti (the lemon flavor was nice & not overwhelming like Talenti's) & 151 grams of a Marie Callender apple pie.
    Day 28: Three servings of Turkey Hill Gertrude Hawk Box Of Chocolates
    Day 29: Three Mallow Cups, ten grams of Dilettante Chocolate, & three servings of Turkey Hill Sweet Potato Pie
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured Hershey's syrup on a couple. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
    Day 9: Finished off the Edy's peanut butter cup (98g) for breakfast. I mean, really, could I let 32g of ice cream sit in that big container all alone?
    Day 10: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 2 small pancakes with chocolate syrup, finished off B&J's Milk & Cookies, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 11: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio for breakfast, and a bit of the Safeway honey vanilla praline frozen Greek yogurt, and a Snickers ice cream bar.
    Day 12: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and I finished up the 147g of Steve's NOLA Coffee & Donuts ice cream, just to be done with it.
    Day 13: Two TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds and Steve's Southern Banana Pudding ice cream.
    Day 14: Rice pudding with black eyed peas and coconut milk, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and a Forte ginger protein gelato.
    Day 15: 2 TJ's sea salt and turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, my first ever fried Oreo, 44g of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream (RIP), 17g of Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream and 8g of Nesquik chocolate powder in Greek yogurt.
    Day 16: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 2 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 102g of Talenti Banana Chocolate Swirl.
    Day 17: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 100g of Talenti Sicilian Pistachio
    Day 18: One serving of Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt.
    Day 19: 2 servings of Edy's Slow Churned Drumstick ice cream.
    Day 20: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and rice pudding with taro and coconut milk.
    Day 21: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, and French toast made with Martin's potato slider rolls topped with 1/2 serving of Jeni's roasted strawberries and buttermilk ice cream.
    Day 22: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, the last 4 Brookside dark chocolate gojis, a spoonful of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl, and Nesquik chocolate powder in my protein lattes. Someone left a chocolate vanilla creme Pop Tart in the toaster, so I ate it.
    Day 23: Dunkin Donuts sour cream donut and Steve's Mexican Chili Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 24: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio and Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt.
    Day 25: Edy's Slow Churned Drumstick ice cream for breakfast, and Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream for dinner.
    Day 26: Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt. Just trying to get rid of it.
    Day 27: More unplanned Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream, and later I'm having B&J's Hazed & Confused Core. I think these cravings are coming from sleep deprivation.
    Day 28: French toast made with Martin's potato slider rolls topped with 102g of Hazed & Confused Core. I really like the chocolate in that!
    Day 29: Already?! Angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream, and Safeway honey vanilla praline Greek frozen yogurt.
    Day 30: 136g of Edy's Slow Churned Drumstick.

There are 31 days in May, ya know. :wink: I fully plan to make a banana split tomorrow, with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Also, after I went on the Turkey Hill website, I sent them feedback, and told them how much I love their ice cream, and yes, that I want to plant my face in a tub of their Whoopie Pie ice cream. They wrote me back thanking me for my message, and will be sending me coupons! :bigsmile: Here's the schedule for their seasonal flavors. The butter brickle is a June flavor! http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/limited-edition-calendar.aspx
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Day 1: Kemp's Sea Salt Caramel Truffle Frozen Yogurt w/Hershey's Caramel Topping; Skinny Cow Chocolate Raspberry wafer thingy (it counts - there's no artificial sweetener); 1 pack of Little Debbie Swiss Rolls (because it was the end of the day, and I suddenly had 300+ calories to consume and didn't want veggies or more protein) No pics because I just found this today. :smile:

All the more reason to keep this thing going! :bigsmile:
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Way behind listing my sweets and going to skip posting some days
    Day 23: Cadbury limited edition ganache Cherry ripe chocolate bar The best! Need to stock up on these, the thin layer of ganache made a nice chocolate bar, the best.
    Day 24: Coles Ginger loaf cake
    Day 25: homemade chocolate chip and hazelnut cookie
    Day 26: mini vanilla caramel ice-cream
    Day 27: pancake parlour the hot ball: ice-cream with toasted almonds and a pot of hot chocolate fudge. It was delicious!
    Day 28: vanilla sponge cake with cream and strawberry jam
    Day 29: homemade chocolate chip and hazelnut cookie, plus baked some cheese and crushed potato chip puff pastry sticks.plus make your own aeroplane jelly (brand name equivalent to jello, I think) I made Pepsi max flavour, with a splash of vanilla extract.

Going to try and find time to bake an apple and custard tea cake for Day 30.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture
    Day 9: Made puff pastry topped with lemon pudding, fresh fruit & Tiramisu which doesn't look pretty but it's taste good
    Day 10: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan, Tiramisu
    Day 11: Bourbon Bread Pudding topped with Talenti Sea Salt Caramel and Bourbon whipped cream YUM!
    Day 12: Finished the Bread Pudding, whipped cream and my Sea Salt Caramel off
    Day 13: Cannoli
    Day 14: Tres Leche & Chocolate Malt Cake with Boston Creme Filling
    Day 15: Decided to bake today and made Candied Bacon Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese frosting.. Came out better than I expected
    Day 16: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Coconut Gelato
    Day 17: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 18: I really need to finish up these cupcakes I want something new, but can't waste them, Candied Bacon Cupcake and the last quarter of Tres leche cake
    Day 19: 2 Peanut Butter Pop Tarts & 4 squares of Lindt Intense Orange Chocolate
    Day 20: 1 Peanut Butter Pop Tart, Talenti Coconut Gelato with Chocolate Fudge Magic Shell
    Day 21: Went to our Founder's Day celebration and had all kinds of yummy food...Gyros, Sausage & Pepper Sandwich.. split a funnel cake and fried oreos with my husband. Fairs and Carnivals I could just move from one food truck to the next! I did show some restraint and skipped the Rootbeer Float truck... only because if I want it I can make it
    Day 22: Down a lb after yesterday... might need more funnel cake.. today ultimate sticky buns, and friends came to visit for the holiday and they brought a box of assorted cookies from my favorite bakery, so had one delicious cookie (so far)
    Day 23: Little Debbie Nutty Bar & Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce... oh and a Small Caramel Coolatta (not as good as I remember, I used to drink a large one at least once a day, it was okay but nothing special)
    Day 24: Peanut Butter Brownies made them this time with Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams YUM! and a Friendly's Coffee Ice cream bar
    Day 25: Homemade Pineapple Upside Down Cake right out of the oven with Talenti Vanilla Bean
    Day 26: Pineapple Upside Down Cake with Cool whip
    Day 27: Pineapple Upside Down Cake with Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 28: Pineapple Upside Down Cake and the full pint of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan - gave the last of the cake to my neighbor so tomorrow will have to be baking day
    Day 29: Very lazy day so went boring with just a Friendly's Coffee Ice cream bar
    Day 30: Lemon cherry mini cheesecake (not sure if I'll be having anything else today) They aren't my prettiest creation kinda looks like eyeballs after some serious drinking, but they taste good so I'm good with that.

2my9dmp.jpg
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

yeah, looks like we gotta keep going. No man or woman left behind! Isn't that our motto? (no? well it should be!)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

yeah, looks like we gotta keep going. No man or woman left behind! Isn't that our motto? (no? well it should be!)

We stuck around the ice cream thread for Jewelz. That should totally be our motto!