Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Day 30- It was my birthday, so I had an oreo crème filled and a brownie filled chips ahoy, then banana tempura and like 3 slices of red velvet cake with vanilla frosting.
    Day 31- Devil Dog

Happy Birthday! (late)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    So I went into the market next to my physical therapy clinic and the gelato selection is out of this world. The girl even offered to pack it in ice for me because I live so far away (45 minutes). I got some of the Talenti toasted almond (which I haven't found around here) and some Gelato Fiasco S'mores.

Ooooh! Did they have the straciatella peanut butter??? MrM27 said that one was really good, and it's on my list of things to get at Balducci's. I'll be waiting for your review on this.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    So I went into the market next to my physical therapy clinic and the gelato selection is out of this world. The girl even offered to pack it in ice for me because I live so far away (45 minutes). I got some of the Talenti toasted almond (which I haven't found around here) and some Gelato Fiasco S'mores.

Ooooh! Did they have the straciatella peanut butter??? MrM27 said that one was really good, and it's on my list of things to get at Balducci's. I'll be waiting for your review on this.

They did. o.O
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    eac0e904-f042-4e55-91af-de3a95834e97_zpse8077496.jpg

1d0efb9d-5bf7-4236-9f08-0bdc058eb8b5_zps092e48aa.jpg

Oh my word. So this one is not a typical s'mores flavor, in that the base is graham cracker flavored. I love that, because I feel like most s'mores flavored things completely neglect the graham cracker part (Ben & Jerry's, I'm looking at you). Then it has big chunks of marshmallow and flecks of chocolate. I would have liked a tiny bit more chocolate but this one is damn near perfect. 10/10 will buy and eat again.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics

Oh my word. So this one is not a typical s'mores flavor, in that the base is graham cracker flavored. I love that, because I feel like most s'mores flavored things completely neglect the graham cracker part (Ben & Jerry's, I'm looking at you). Then it has big chunks of marshmallow and flecks of chocolate. I would have liked a tiny bit more chocolate but this one is damn near perfect. 10/10 will buy and eat again.
    Wait a minute, what??? Gelato Fiasco Smores? Really??? I don't have that by me. Oh man that looks amazing.

Did you buy the PB?

Sorry I haven't been posting my stuff. I have been eating some stuff daily but I'm also winding it down a bit because I'm toward the very very last 4 or 5 lbs for the beach and the "Super vanity" look I'm going for. Trust me have had some awesome stuff i will share later.

I didn't get the peanut butter one but I will grab one before I'm done with physical therapy. Also they had Graeter's dark chocolate truffle that I want to try.
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    My 2nd 30 days:

Day 1: Cranberry, marshmallow and walnut chocolate freezer cake
    Day 2: Banana caramel cream pie deconstructed
    Day 3: Pumpkin pie
    Day 4: Pecan pie
    Day 5: Chobani apple and cinnamon greek yoghurt
    Day 6: Two types of German ginger cookies, white chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl
    Day 7: White chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl, meringue nest with frozen berries
    Day 8: Cinnamon bun for breakfast, peanut butter jam cookies (2 finished and 2+ spoonfuls of dough), coconut cream cake
    Day 9: Chobani blueberry Greek yoghurt
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    eac0e904-f042-4e55-91af-de3a95834e97_zpse8077496.jpg

1d0efb9d-5bf7-4236-9f08-0bdc058eb8b5_zps092e48aa.jpg

Welp, that seals it for me!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Day 30- It was my birthday, so I had an oreo crème filled and a brownie filled chips ahoy, then banana tempura and like 3 slices of red velvet cake with vanilla frosting.
    Day 31- Devil Dog

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a very delicious day. :smile:

Thank you!!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Day 31- Devil Dog

Happy Birthday! (late)

Thank you!!
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Very intrigued in red wine ice cream as it combines two of my favorite things! Recipe?

came from here: http://joandsue.blogspot.ca/2013/02/red-wine-ice-cream.html

have fun! :smile:
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    catching up...

Day 1: sour cherry clafoutis
    Day 2: red wine ice cream
    Day 3: Turkish delight
    Day 4: strawberry Bundt cake with chocolate ganache
    Day 5: as above

26381c92-f757-4cd1-b4e3-258ba8eb4ff8_zpsf8edd7c9.jpg

http://www.brighteyedbaker.com/2013/02/11/confession-109-i-buy-too-much-chocolate-strawberry-bundt-cake-with-white-chocolate-ganache/
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    My 2nd 30 days:

Day 1: Cranberry, marshmallow and walnut chocolate freezer cake
    Day 2: Banana caramel cream pie deconstructed
    Day 3: Pumpkin pie
    Day 4: Pecan pie
    Day 5: Chobani apple and cinnamon greek yoghurt
    Day 6: Two types of German ginger cookies, white chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl
    Day 7: White chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl, meringue nest with frozen berries
    Day 8: Cinnamon bun for breakfast, peanut butter jam cookies (2 finished and 2+ spoonfuls of dough), coconut cream cake
    Day 9: Chobani blueberry Greek yoghurt

Day 10: Peanut butter chocolate cookies (1 spoonful of dough, 1 finished - very disciplined!)

Sallys-peanut-butter-chocolate-cookies.jpg
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    The past few days I ate some more of the Coffee & Donuts ice cream & made some pop tart sandwiches.
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    From yesterday

food8.jpg
    lemon meringue ice-cream

Today
    food9.jpg
    Made an Apple teacake and served it with homemade pouring custard, but took photo before custard was poured on.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member

Today
    food9.jpg
    Made an Apple teacake and served it with homemade pouring custard, but took photo before custard was poured on.

YUM!!! Recipe? lol. I don't know how you all manage to have such a tiny piece :laugh:

I'm tired of ice cream, making some raspberry cheesecake tonight (must be sugar free though sadly). I'll try and post pics...
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member

I'm tired of ice cream

Blasphemy. :tongue:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

I'm tired of ice cream

Right?! I had to scroll back to see whose mouth that came out of! Or fingers. I'm so disappointed. :tongue:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    I feel like a broken record, because I have nothing "new", but 3 dark chocolate coins and a serving of Edy's Drumstick.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member

I'm tired of ice cream

Right?! I had to scroll back to see whose mouth that came out of! Or fingers. I'm so disappointed. :tongue:

:laugh: I alternate the flavors. Still like them, but I'm more a cake person. It's just easier to fit ice cream in my diet than a piece of cake.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

I'm tired of ice cream

:laugh: I alternate the flavors. Still like them, but I'm more a cake person. It's just easier to fit ice cream in my diet than a piece of cake.

We still love ya. :flowerforyou: