• funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    My 2nd 30 days (rather than trying to copy and paste from before!):

Day 1: Cranberry, marshmallow and walnut chocolate freezer cake
    Day 2: Banana caramel cream pie deconstructed
    Day 3: Pumpkin pie
    Day 4: Pecan pie
    Day 5: Chobani apple and cinnamon greek yoghurt
    Day 6: Two types of German ginger cookies, white chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl
    Day 7: White chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl, meringue nest with frozen berries
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture
    Day 9: Made puff pastry topped with lemon pudding, fresh fruit & Tiramisu which doesn't look pretty but it's taste good
    Day 10: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan, Tiramisu
    Day 11: Bourbon Bread Pudding topped with Talenti Sea Salt Caramel and Bourbon whipped cream YUM!
    Day 12: Finished the Bread Pudding, whipped cream and my Sea Salt Caramel off
    Day 13: Cannoli
    Day 14: Tres Leche & Chocolate Malt Cake with Boston Creme Filling
    Day 15: Decided to bake today and made Candied Bacon Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese frosting.. Came out better than I expected
    Day 16: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Coconut Gelato
    Day 17: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 18: I really need to finish up these cupcakes I want something new, but can't waste them, Candied Bacon Cupcake and the last quarter of Tres leche cake
    Day 19: 2 Peanut Butter Pop Tarts & 4 squares of Lindt Intense Orange Chocolate
    Day 20: 1 Peanut Butter Pop Tart, Talenti Coconut Gelato with Chocolate Fudge Magic Shell
    Day 21: Went to our Founder's Day celebration and had all kinds of yummy food...Gyros, Sausage & Pepper Sandwich.. split a funnel cake and fried oreos with my husband. Fairs and Carnivals I could just move from one food truck to the next! I did show some restraint and skipped the Rootbeer Float truck... only because if I want it I can make it
    Day 22: Down a lb after yesterday... might need more funnel cake.. today ultimate sticky buns, and friends came to visit for the holiday and they brought a box of assorted cookies from my favorite bakery, so had one delicious cookie (so far)
    Day 23: Little Debbie Nutty Bar & Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce... oh and a Small Caramel Coolatta (not as good as I remember, I used to drink a large one at least once a day, it was okay but nothing special)
    Day 24: Peanut Butter Brownies made them this time with Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams YUM! and a Friendly's Coffee Ice cream bar
    Day 25: Homemade Pineapple Upside Down Cake right out of the oven with Talenti Vanilla Bean
    Day 26: Pineapple Upside Down Cake with Cool whip
    Day 27: Pineapple Upside Down Cake with Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 28: Pineapple Upside Down Cake and the full pint of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan - gave the last of the cake to my neighbor so tomorrow will have to be baking day
    Day 29: Very lazy day so went boring with just a Friendly's Coffee Ice cream bar
    Day 30: Lemon cherry mini cheesecake (not sure if I'll be having anything else today) They aren't my prettiest creation kinda looks like eyeballs after some serious drinking, but they taste good so I'm good with that.

Lost 2 pounds over that 30 days! Not enough baking was done will have to work on that... Getting caught up as I've slacked for a few days

Day 1: Lemon cherry cheesecake
    Day 2: Peanut butter pop tart, Talenti Pistachio Gelato
    Day 3: Does lots of nyquil count?
    Day 4: Boston Creme Donut
    Day 5: Lemon cherry cheesecake
    Day 6: Talenti Fudge Brownie gelato
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Brown butter pound cake:

300f7532-5399-47aa-ac92-148c877fd587_zpsa2a45e71.jpg

Oh my word this is amazing. I think my eyes might have rolled back in my head when I tried it. :blushing:

Oh that looks so good.....adding to the bake list
  • funkygas
    My 2nd 30 days:

Day 6: Two types of German ginger cookies, white chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl
    Day 7: White chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl, meringue nest with frozen berries

For those who want the recipe for the cheesecake (it was AWESOME!), check it out at http://cookathome.info/cookies-cream-slice/

Day 8: Cinnamon bun for breakfast, peanut butter jam cookies (2 finished and 2+ spoonfuls of dough), coconut cream cake

Cinnamon bun with caramel glaze:

Cinnamon-roll-with-caramel-glaze.jpg

Peanut butter jam cookies:

Gordons-peanut-butter-and-jam-cookies.jpg

Coconut cream cake:

Coconut-cream-cake.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Yesterday I finished the Jeni's bananas + honey, and this morning I got to work and found a bag of Ethel M's dark chocolate coins that our bookkeeper brought back from Vegas, so I ate 3, and I'll have a half serving of Edy's Drumstick. Loving the pictures you guys are posting!
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    My 2nd 30 days:

For those who want the recipe for the cheesecake (it was AWESOME!), check it out at http://cookathome.info/cookies-cream-slice/

Day 8: Cinnamon bun for breakfast, peanut butter jam cookies (2 finished and 2+ spoonfuls of dough), coconut cream cake

Cinnamon bun with caramel glaze:

Cinnamon-roll-with-caramel-glaze.jpg

Thanks for the cheesecake recipe! :smile:
    Yum, cinnamon buns. Going to have to decide on a homemade recipe for these. Years ago Cinnabon use to be here in Australia, but sadly no more.

Day 35: Coles lemon meringue ice cream
    Will post picture later but it was really good for a supermarket brand ice cream. Subtle lemon flavour with these beautifully crunchy mini meringue pieces and smooth flavour.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    glad to see people still going with this. i see a lot of delicious looking pics and i love it!

I've still been eating some sweets every day since my 30 days was up, just not keeping the log :)
  • funkygas
    Thanks for the cheesecake recipe! :smile:
    Yum, cinnamon buns. Going to have to decide on a homemade recipe for these. Years ago Cinnabon use to be here in Australia, but sadly no more.

Yep, definitely miss those Cinnabons (I'm also in Oz now!). Add to that I'm gluten intolerant, so I'm trying to find the best homemade recipe that works with gluten-free flour. The ones I made on the weekend were close, but not quite there yet.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Tonight I had Talenti southern butter pecan and earlier today I had pound cake and half a chocolate chunk cookie. The cookie was disappointing. Or maybe my standards are too high now. I think it came from the Walmart bakery.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Here's a review for you guise - Edy's Slow Churned Summer in the City Cheesecake. 110 cals per serving, very macro friendly. Doesn't skimp on the flavor at all. Creamy vanilla base, sweet & crunch & crunchy graham cracker swirl, with cheesecake bits all through. I recommend picking it up if you're a fan of cheesecake and ice cream. It is seasonal though. ---- OEpez6v.jpg
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Here's a review for you guise - Edy's Slow Churned Summer in the City Cheesecake. 110 cals per serving, very macro friendly. Doesn't skimp on the flavor at all. Creamy vanilla base, sweet & crunch & crunchy graham cracker swirl, with cheesecake bits all through. I recommend picking it up if you're a fan of cheesecake and ice cream. It is seasonal though. ---- OEpez6v.jpg

Cheesecake and ice cream sounds like the perfect dessert!
    Don't think they have Edy's here though. Will look for a suitable alternative when our ice cream supplies dwindle.

Day 36: slice of ginger loaf cake
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Day 1: Lemon cherry cheesecake
    Day 2: Peanut butter pop tart, Talenti Pistachio Gelato
    Day 3: Does lots of nyquil count?
    Day 4: Boston Creme Donut
    Day 5: Lemon cherry cheesecake
    Day 6: Talenti Fudge Brownie gelato
    Day 7: Chocolate Pound Cake with Talenti Fundge Brownie gelato on top

Here's a pretty pathetic picture of the cake I made... also made skillet cornbread

2m6tzr7.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    I've only been eating gelato. With my mom visiting I can't really bake (she's diabetic). I'm pretty miserable. She won't be home on Thursday though so I'll probably get something somewhere...
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Day 30- It was my birthday, so I had an oreo crème filled and a brownie filled chips ahoy, then banana tempura and like 3 slices of red velvet cake with vanilla frosting.
    Day 31- Devil Dog
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Tonight I had Talenti southern butter pecan and earlier today I had pound cake and half a chocolate chunk cookie. The cookie was disappointing. Or maybe my standards are too high now. I think it came from the Walmart bakery.

I hate when I get a cookie thinking it will be good, and it sucks. I still haven't made that lemon zucchini loaf. I bought all the stuff, and haven't had time to actually make it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Day 30- It was my birthday, so I had an oreo crème filled and a brownie filled chips ahoy, then banana tempura and like 3 slices of red velvet cake with vanilla frosting.
    Day 31- Devil Dog

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a very delicious day. :smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    This morning I had a Safeway/Lucerne birthday cake ice cream sandwich, then I had 3 dark chocolate coins when I got to work, and a spoonful of Talenti banana chocolate swirl. It's taking a lot of willpower not to eat that whole bag of dark chocolate, let me tell ya!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Day 1: sour cherry clafoutis
    Day 2: red wine ice cream

DSC_0005_zps8e50fc5f.jpg

It's so good, it's blowing my mind. I'll post a nicer picture later if I remember to take one when I serve it.

Very intrigued in red wine ice cream as it combines two of my favorite things! Recipe?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Haven't been posting... back in Italy after a work trip to Germany and Switzerland... continuing with daily gelato and about every other day pastries in the morning but haven't had anything new/exciting to talk about lately. Only here for one more week then back to reality in the US!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    So I went into the market next to my physical therapy clinic and the gelato selection is out of this world. The girl even offered to pack it in ice for me because I live so far away (45 minutes). I got some of the Talenti toasted almond (which I haven't found around here) and some Gelato Fiasco S'mores.