"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Replies

• sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Okay then... :tongue:

Day 31: Nutella sandwich
    Day 32: Pain d'epices, homemade carrot muffin
    Day 33 & 34: Pain d'epices, Nutella sandwich
    Day 35: Grom's raspberry cheesecake gelato. Yum.
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Glad I had brussel sprouts instead :P
    Day 30: 3 segments of Terry's chocolate orange and frozen vanilla yoghurt with mixed berries
    Day 31: slither of vanilla and also sliver of chocolate-hazelnut halva, the real stuff. Yum!
    Day 32: Homemade apricot and cinnamon bread, half a limited edition ganache Cherry Ripe chocolate bar, something else later
    Oh yea, pictures are highly, highly welcomed.
    [/quote]
    Hope this works
    food1.jpg
    This is only a third serve, but I had a half today

food3.jpg
    Not enough apricot and sultanas, will add more next time.

food2.jpg
    homemade choc chip and chopped hazelnut cookies
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Catching up ...

Day 31: Two Talenti sea salt caramel gelato pops
    Day 32: Paradise Bakery chocolate chip cookie
    Day 33: Paradise Bakery chocolate chip cookie
    Day 34: Yogurtland - chocolate milkshake and toasted coconut caramel

Sorry no pics - mostly not pic-worthy stuff. Will improve soon.
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Yesterday: Chobani apple and cinnamon Greek yoghurt

Today: My husband gave me a challenge a few weeks ago to find a particular flavour of German ginger cookies he had once around Christmas time. Today I tried two different recipes, one with brown sugar (Gerwutzplazchen) and one with white sugar (Pfeffernusse). And we also made a white chocolate cheesecake with a white chocolate and macadamia cookie crust and caramel swirl. All very yummy! And only slightly over my calories today, but I was about 400 under yesterday, so it all evens out.

Gerwutzplazchen:

Gerwutzplazchen.jpg

Pfeffernusse:

Pfeffernusse.jpg

White chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl:

White-chocolate-macadamia-cheesecake-with-caramel-swirl.jpg
  • irenehb
    Dessert
    food5.jpg
    Vanilla ice-cream with pine-lime gelato swirl

food4.jpg
    Homemade Cheese and potato chip puff pastry sticks
  • irenehb
    Yesterday: Chobani apple and cinnamon Greek yoghurt

Today: My husband gave me a challenge a few weeks ago to find a particular flavour of German ginger cookies he had once around Christmas time. Today I tried two different recipes, one with brown sugar (Gerwutzplazchen) and one with white sugar (Pfeffernusse). And we also made a white chocolate cheesecake with a white chocolate and macadamia cookie crust and caramel swirl. All very yummy! And only slightly over my calories today, but I was about 400 under yesterday, so it all evens out.

Gerwutzplazchen:

Gerwutzplazchen.jpg

Pfeffernusse:

Pfeffernusse.jpg

White chocolate macadamia cheesecake with caramel swirl:

White-chocolate-macadamia-cheesecake-with-caramel-swirl.jpg
    they all look really yummy!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Oh I love that cheesecake! I'm going to have to look for a recipe to make one soon...

I haven't really updated but apart from the napoleon from yesterday I've been mostly having Talenti gelato every day (tried the Belgian Milk Chocolate one too - yum).

I made myself some protein peach pancakes this morning... Really good. The sweet snacking is going to be reduced greatly though now that I have teeth aligners, and I got to take them off and wash them every time I eat something... so I'll have to include them in my meals. We'll see how it goes.

I predict some of these for dinner tonight though, as my mom is coming to visit and always brings some.

front.9.400.jpg
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    I had the Talenti Caribbean Coconut Gelato pops tonight. Plural. So yummy I had to have two and come tell you all about it. I will be getting a pint of that on our next gelato run.

And I also ate cauliflower today. :tongue:

ooooh! I have to try! The pops, not the cauliflower :P

It's like a Mounds bar on a stick. Only better.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    I had the Talenti Caribbean Coconut Gelato pops tonight. Plural. So yummy I had to have two and come tell you all about it. I will be getting a pint of that on our next gelato run.

And I also ate cauliflower today. :tongue:

ooooh! I have to try! The pops, not the cauliflower :P

It's like a Mounds bar on a stick. Only better.

I am so IN!
  • Francl27
    It's next on my list!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    This is from yesterday. I said I wasn't getting the taro rice pudding again, because it was hard to log, but hunger won out. Next I'll try the lychee smoothie. Sorry about the size. I think I'll have Turkey Hill sweet potato and pecan pie with whipped cream tonight.

PhotoGrid_1402179840755_zpspjsw5pxy.jpg
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Day 1: sour cherry clafoutis
    Day 2: red wine ice cream

DSC_0005_zps8e50fc5f.jpg

It's so good, it's blowing my mind. I'll post a nicer picture later if I remember to take one when I serve it.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
    Day 15: Barkthins Peanut Milk Chocolate and Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream
    Day 16: Lindt Hello My Name Is Strawberry Cheesecake Nice To Sweet You bar
    Day 17: Blueberry Noosa with Dole Sweet Dark Cherries on top. Made a Shamrock like Smoothie for breakfast which wasn't bad.
    Day 18: Raspberry Noosa and around 30 grams of Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream bar. I also made a smoothie for breakfast.
    Day 19: Protein shake, serving of Wow Lemon Burst Cookies (these are amazing), a half serving of Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry, Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa with lunch, & Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint bar
    Day 20: Lindt Hello It's Me Crunchy Nougat bar, 1.5 servings of Brookside, and Jello Boston Cream Pie
    Day 21: Chocolate Protein Smoothie with fruit & peppermint extract (whoo the peppermint was strong), a Peanut Butter Chocolate Crackerful, Hello My Name is Cookies & Cream 53 grams, a half serving of Brookside, and two new Chips Ahoy Birthday Frosting filled cookies. The cookies were pretty meh.
    Day 22: A big *kitten* smoothie I made for breakfast with two cups cherries, one cup raspberries, two tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, one scoop chocolate protein powder, & a lot of Vanilla yogurt. For dessert I had the remaining few grams of the Cookies & Cream Lindt Bar & some Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts ice cream (drools).
    Day 23: Coffee and Donuts ice cream, Dilettante chocolate, and pudding cup.
    Day 24: Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts, Smoothie, Dilettante chocolate, & Cinnamon Straws
    Day 25: Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream with 1.5 serving of Cinnamon Straws
    Day 26: Three servings of Turkey Hill Sweet Potato Pecan Pie & a serving of Dilettante chocolate. Whoever posted that Weis had a sale on Turkey Hill thanks:D. Bought that flavor, the Lemoni Biskoti, & Gertrude Hawk Box Of Chocolates. They had a sale on Talenti; unfortunately, no flavors I wanted. On Turkey Hill's webpage they have a new limited edition coming out http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/all-natural-recipe-flavors.aspx?pID=535. I wish they had the Eggnog still out.
    Day 27: One serving of Lemoni Biskoti (the lemon flavor was nice & not overwhelming like Talenti's) & 151 grams of a Marie Callender apple pie.
    Day 28: Three servings of Turkey Hill Gertrude Hawk Box Of Chocolates
    Day 29: Three Mallow Cups, ten grams of Dilettante Chocolate, & three servings of Turkey Hill Sweet Potato Pie
    Day 30: Made a sandwich out of Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread & put 73 grams of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskotti & 38 grams of Jif's Salted Caramel spread. Yum.
    Day 31: Made a wrap with a Chi-Chis Corn wrap, two tablespoons of Jif's Whipped Chocolate peanut butter, & one cup of Turkey Hill Sweet Potato Pie.
    Day 32: Nuked some Salted Caramel spread in a corn flour wrap. Amazing! Also had some Lemoni Biskoti ice cream.
    Day 33: Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa & Blueberry Noosa.
    Day 34: Theo Chocolate: Cherry & Almond dark chocolate. Meh this bar was ok, but not enough cherry flavor. I did what LOL did & put the bar in the freezer.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Brown butter pound cake:

bbbf256d-ff05-4297-95c0-71aa90a7cab1_zps50c3b2c0.jpg

2b2e6cdc-921e-4aee-9cb5-99962d038a42_zps843a9918.jpg

300f7532-5399-47aa-ac92-148c877fd587_zpsa2a45e71.jpg

Oh my word this is amazing. I think my eyes might have rolled back in my head when I tried it. :blushing:
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member

300f7532-5399-47aa-ac92-148c877fd587_zpsa2a45e71.jpg

Oh my word this is amazing. I think my eyes might have rolled back in my head when I tried it. :blushing:
    :love: :love: :love: YUM!

it's too hot to bake here, so just some good old ice-cream for me (hazelnut and custard)
    2ze9kee.jpg
  • Francl27
    YUM that pound cake!!! The ice cream and custard looks delicious too...

I had half a pretty big cheesecake banana slit. Basically a banana split with some cheesecake at the bottom between both bananas. It was pretty good! Took a picture but it came out all blurry :(
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    763f951b-b699-495f-a6ed-b90468077d62_zps8f65131a.jpg

Frozen yogurt: java caramel, triple chocolate, and vanilla bean.

Also tried some Edy's slow churned Mud Pie. It's nothing like my understanding of mud pie (coffee base with oreos and chocolate swirl) but still really good. I'm not always a coffee ice cream fan-- I didn't care for Talenti's-- but this was really mild. True coffee ice cream lovers probably wouldn't like that about it.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
    Day 15: Barkthins Peanut Milk Chocolate and Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream
    Day 16: Lindt Hello My Name Is Strawberry Cheesecake Nice To Sweet You bar
    Day 17: Blueberry Noosa with Dole Sweet Dark Cherries on top. Made a Shamrock like Smoothie for breakfast which wasn't bad.
    Day 18: Raspberry Noosa and around 30 grams of Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream bar. I also made a smoothie for breakfast.
    Day 19: Protein shake, serving of Wow Lemon Burst Cookies (these are amazing), a half serving of Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry, Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa with lunch, & Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint bar
    Day 20: Lindt Hello It's Me Crunchy Nougat bar, 1.5 servings of Brookside, and Jello Boston Cream Pie
    Day 21: Chocolate Protein Smoothie with fruit & peppermint extract (whoo the peppermint was strong), a Peanut Butter Chocolate Crackerful, Hello My Name is Cookies & Cream 53 grams, a half serving of Brookside, and two new Chips Ahoy Birthday Frosting filled cookies. The cookies were pretty meh.
    Day 22: A big *kitten* smoothie I made for breakfast with two cups cherries, one cup raspberries, two tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, one scoop chocolate protein powder, & a lot of Vanilla yogurt. For dessert I had the remaining few grams of the Cookies & Cream Lindt Bar & some Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts ice cream (drools).
    Day 23: Coffee and Donuts ice cream, Dilettante chocolate, and pudding cup.
    Day 24: Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts, Smoothie, Dilettante chocolate, & Cinnamon Straws
    Day 25: Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream with 1.5 serving of Cinnamon Straws
    Day 26: Three servings of Turkey Hill Sweet Potato Pecan Pie & a serving of Dilettante chocolate. Whoever posted that Weis had a sale on Turkey Hill thanks:D. Bought that flavor, the Lemoni Biskoti, & Gertrude Hawk Box Of Chocolates. They had a sale on Talenti; unfortunately, no flavors I wanted. On Turkey Hill's webpage they have a new limited edition coming out http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/all-natural-recipe-flavors.aspx?pID=535. I wish they had the Eggnog still out.
    Day 27: One serving of Lemoni Biskoti (the lemon flavor was nice & not overwhelming like Talenti's) & 151 grams of a Marie Callender apple pie.
    Day 28: Three servings of Turkey Hill Gertrude Hawk Box Of Chocolates
    Day 29: Three Mallow Cups, ten grams of Dilettante Chocolate, & three servings of Turkey Hill Sweet Potato Pie
    Day 30: Made a sandwich out of Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread & put 73 grams of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskotti & 38 grams of Jif's Salted Caramel spread. Yum.
    Day 31: Made a wrap with a Chi-Chis Corn wrap, two tablespoons of Jif's Whipped Chocolate peanut butter, & one cup of Turkey Hill Sweet Potato Pie.
    Day 32: Nuked some Salted Caramel spread in a corn flour wrap. Amazing! Also had some Lemoni Biskoti ice cream.
    Day 33: Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa & Blueberry Noosa.
    Day 34: Theo Chocolate: Cherry & Almond dark chocolate. Meh this bar was ok, but not enough cherry flavor. I did what LOL did & put the bar in the freezer.
    Day 35: One cup of Cinnamon Buns ice cream. Omnomnom. That stuff is amazing.
  • irenehb
    Day 34: Lemon Curd drop and Mint and chocolate macaron
    photo12.jpg
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Day 34: Lemon Curd drop and Mint and chocolate macaron

These are BEAUTIFUL.