My 1st NSV :) What's yours??

Options

Replies

• kwyze
    kwyze Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I realized today that I can touch my toes (without bending my knees) for the first time EVER!
  • melnorwich
    melnorwich Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I held the plank for 2 mins. :-)
  • white__wizard
    white__wizard Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Had another one today that I just felt like sharing. I fit into a medium sized dress!!

1959393_10152382969585890_814938494095863380_n.jpg?oh=0e555620bbfebd06286eea68e3ca70a1&oe=53D688EA

Wow, you look great!

My NSV for this week was batting during my first softball game of the season this year. I really cranked that sucker out to left field during one at bat. It felt good and I got a few runs in!
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am wearing jean capris that I've had for years --- just took the tags off last week! And there's some space in here!
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of jeans (that I couldn't get the button and hole any closer than 4 or 5 inches apart in February) on today and they fit perfectly! Woot!
  • johnnyhatesjazz
    johnnyhatesjazz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im not sure if this is a nsv but since I lost 8 pounds, I haven't had any heart burn with which I always get almost every day.. Maybe its just because im not stuffing myself with all the wrong foods lol
  • zainab411
    zainab411 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The last time I seen these people was before I chanhed my life. Today, I saw all of them again all in one big gathering and I think EVERYONE complimented me.. lol it felt sooooo goooooood. I don't see the difference on me because I literally look at myself 24/7 but it was nice seeing other people's opinions today. :)
  • Jessesbride
    Jessesbride Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that I'm not getting heartburn too!!! huh... didn't think about that! Way to go!!!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    100 day streak logged today. I have been shooting towards that and tracking my food has really helped. I am happy with the weight loss and even happier with my improved health. I hope to see similar results over the next 100 days.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    The last time I seen these people was before I chanhed my life. Today, I saw all of them again all in one big gathering and I think EVERYONE complimented me.. lol it felt sooooo goooooood. I don't see the difference on me because I literally look at myself 24/7 but it was nice seeing other people's opinions today. :)

If that's you in the profile pic, i can see why they complimented you. Excellent outfit choice ) Just effing with you. Nice transformation.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is a nsv but joining mfp in the first place is a victory for me and logging consistently for 2 weeks is a big deal as well. I have not felt this motivated since I dont know when, I think it's the friends cheering me on.
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was waiting in the deli of the grocery store and was holding the grocery basket draped over my elbow. Was pleasantly surprised to see an awesome-looking bicep. I held the basket that way the throughout the store even though the wire was digging into me. Ha! Heavy weightlifting really does pay off.
  • oChristyo
    oChristyo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My jeans that I have kept for over 7 years , (I do realize how sad that is), actually fit and had some room! They were from a time in my life when I felt really good about myself. I really needed this right now. :)
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory-NSV
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It took 34 pounds before someone said something, BUT 3 people in one night all commented on how much better I look :)
  • JohnIVC
    JohnIVC Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Had to add a hole to my belt to keep my pants up! Will have to dust off size 40 waist soon.
  • CanadaChick74
    CanadaChick74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just packed up a bag of clothes on the weekend to donate, because they are TOO BIG!!
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple recently. I can fit into 3 pairs of shorts that were way too tight last year.

And... this is a big one for me because it was a goal....

We have a huge baseball tournament here (Junior College World Series!) each year that we always go to and we like to sit clear at the top of the stadium. Last year, I would make it slowly up to the top, and then I had to just sit and try to catch my breath for what seemed like forever. This year, I was able to quickly climb to the top without being completely breathless. YAY!!!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi this is a great topic

I have a few NSV'S

1) Took children to the park today and played football for 1 hour solidly and didn't feel tired

2) My boyfriend isn't very attentive he never notices a new hair cut etc but yesterday he saw me getting changed and was like wow you look amazing baby. loved this

3) all my size 12 stuff now fits and even some 10 (uk size)

4) A guy down the road said wow you have lost so much weight you look great and that made my day

So much more motivated this week and ive ordered new weights as a treat
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I ordered a pair of leather pants in January. I was devastated that they didn't fit...not even close! Like, they wouldn't even come up over my hips. For some reason I kept them anyway. Tried them on today and they fit! Too bad it's too May and leather pants are no longer in season...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!