Anyone looking to loose 100+ want to buddy up?

Options

Replies

• newfie_mommy
    newfie_mommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am with you guys. I have contemplated surgery to help but I want to give this an honest effort first. Support from some virtual friends is just what I need.
  • IlluminatedMayhem
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have 150+ to lose. Just getting started.
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm not weighing myself, but I'm sure I have to lose about a hundred...

I don't want to own a scale - to much pressure to not look at numbers. I have a measuring tape and measure about once a week.

I began exercising religously about 6 weeks ago - 5 days a week - and love working out. I'm only beginning to use the food features of the website. I'm a work in progress.

I'd love to make some friends and get/give support in the journey. friend me. :)
  • karrot292002
    Options
    Count me in got loads to shift x
  • jenasaurusrex23
    jenasaurusrex23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got 105 to lose and would love to make some friends :)
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I just joined today and have 103 lbs to lose!
  • abrand2014
    abrand2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started :) looking to lose 75 lbs. Its no 100+ but its close and I definitely need the support getting through it! :)

add me if you want :)
  • jessiej99
    jessiej99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey, I'm in feel free to add me all. I have a 100 pounds to go. Let's do this.
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I already replied to this thread or not ha-ha...but I'm very active here on MFP and trying to lose 100 pounds, although I'm just getting started.
    You are welcome to add me. :)
  • truecountrygirl
    truecountrygirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Me ill take alll the help and motivation I can get feeling really miserable about my weight and want some people there for me
  • lifechanger09
    Options
    Any of you ladies feel free to add me as well! I am looking to lose 100lbs and I am in REAL NEED of support and motivation!

God Bless!
  • naj609
    naj609 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I need lots of motivation!! Going to do 30 lbs mini goals, # isn't so intimidating to me, until I hit 120.
  • latachuela
    latachuela Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am also looking to lose 100lbs or more if I can. Feel free to add me :]
  • tnvols_gal78
    tnvols_gal78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and was just using the app. I never knew all this support was here! I logged in from my pc and was glad to see folks like me. I haven't admitted this to many people I know but I need to lose about 100. I've lost 10 so far and am looking forward to finding people that have a hard road to go like I do. I'm all up for support!!
  • shrinkingmichelle
    shrinkingmichelle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose 100+ lbs. I'm 46 years old.:flowerforyou:
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My tracker says 95, but it's more like 100 right now [I lost 8 on last weigh in, but it still shows me at 0 lost, so you can see that there have been setbacks!!]. :) I don't weigh in very often (don't want to get discouraged when I'm doing things right and the scale doesn't move). This is round 3 for me. Been on here consistently for about 2 months and love the community support! Feel free to add.
  • Symbiosis
    Symbiosis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. :) I've used MFP off and on for almost a year but today is the first day I've 'gone public'. Need to lose 100lbs - perhaps I won't be so keen to hide myself away then.
  • 65byJuly
    65byJuly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends. I have 90 to lose does that still count? Yes!! We can all do this!
  • LowPhatter
    LowPhatter Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to lose 120lbs, maybe more. I'd love to buddy up with people in the same boat. Feel free to add me! This is my first day on this site and using the app.
  • Idreamofg
    Idreamofg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm a newbie and trying to figure this all out. I would love to join with you all......I've been walking and doing tai chi; want to add hand weights and those stretch bands to build muscle and I need to add some kind of aerobic movement...But I know I need to add things gradually or I'll start out like a fire cracker and then fizzle out. Want to make it part of lifestyle change so I need to figure out what is do-able and sustainable. The food entry section seems to be a good tool to plan and balance nutrition..............anyway, I look forward to traveling this road with you all!