Anyone looking to loose 100+ want to buddy up?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jellyxbelly85
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me as well I'm new and need some friends!
  • NatashaPorter
    NatashaPorter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon with recording my habits because I could not get anyone to help me. So anyone who could help cheer me on is needed. I need to loose 200 pounds because of my health. The doctor putting me on the fodmop diet which is lactose, wheat, and fructose free. I could use some good healthy recipes? I don't know how to add people on here to talk to so any help there is needed too please?
  • amy2or3
    amy2or3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100+ lbs as well. I would love to have a buddy.
  • WendyAdelissa
    WendyAdelissa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sure any of you can add me. My total goal is 170 of which I have lost 9 pounds so far. At the beginning of the month I got a wake up call that I was officially type 2 diabetic and I think that is what is driving me as I saw what my grandma went through with hers and eventually died of diabetic complications at 68. That is way too young I want to be in a rocking chair for a few years at least before I go lol (that sounded a tad morbid but you know what I mean lol) I'm 33 and have thyroid issues so I can use all the help and encouragement I can get because people with hypothyroidism CAN lose weight, it just can be more of a struggle at times.
  • jessbowers76
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me too. I have about 120 pounds to lose and an underactive thyroid which makes it harder but I am motivated! :happy: