• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    sushi and cheesecake.

I can eat ungodly amounts of sushi.
  • linka411
    linka411 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Any kind of cheese flavored cracker or chip: cheez-its, goldfish, better cheddars, etc. My brain just shuts off when I have them around. Sadly I have a little carton of them in my place right now from a road trip, but if I really really want them I'm trying to practice serving size portions only. Dear god, it's difficult :/
  • KatMarieLivinG
    KatMarieLivinG Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Every Friday is grocery night, so my BF and I work 7am-6pm, then go shopping. Because it is such a late night we made that "cheat night". Before going paleo it was always a LG pizza with extra meat and cheese, fries, 2 bags of chips, a cheese cake, and other sugar filled treats. And beer.... lots of beer. But ever since going paleo every week we got less and less food. So now binge Friday consists of frozen thin crust pizza, hand full of dark chocolate covered raisins, 1 bag of chips that barely gets touched, and a 6 pk of beer.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Bread.
  • MeganErica82
    Options
    Those devil's food donuts ... uh once I start I can't quit. I haven't bought them for a while though!
  • _101010_
    _101010_ Posts: 121
    Options
    Lately... home made Rum Pound Cake
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    BREAD!!!! Anything bread, pastries! Aghhhhhh! I could eat a whole loaf of banana bread, cinnamon bread, raisin bread. Bread with coconut filling. Oh good stuff.

I may have just gotten a foodgasm just thinking about biting into that thick bready goodness.:bigsmile:

*shivers*:blushing:
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    FOOD I LIKE..the end.
  • MLouis1
    MLouis1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream/ ice cream bars - I can't bring it home. I will pay more to just have one.
  • ImAJH
    ImAJH Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Rich tea biscuits, once they are open I can't help myself!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Well I dunno if it counts as a binge food cos I have never gone over my calorie limit on em. But I have great difficulty eating just one pack of beef jerky. What can i say i love the stuff. I would probably eat 4 packs in a sitting if I was just eating how much I liked.
    [/quote

Nothing wrong with beef jerky!]
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    An entire package of Ritz crackers and a can of Cheez Whiz.

i-regret-nothing.gif
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Marks & Spencer's gluten-free chocolate loaf cake. I love it and despite how rich, sweet and gooey it is, I could easily sit and eat the whole thing in 10 minutes. I practically never buy it because I cannot have just one little bit and I always feel dreadfully guilty after. It's one of very few GF cakes I've found that taste like 'normal' cake, so it's even harder to resist.
  • kitkatkarr
    kitkatkarr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yesterday,

Bag of chips-180cal
    whole bag of skittles-250cal
    6oreos-420cal
    whole bag of peanut butter m&m-500cal ish

yep stay away from me junk!
  • Gyyu
    Gyyu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    3 by 3 burger from In an Out, without tomatoes, and onions. A side order of french fries and medium coke. Hmmmmmmmmm