Replies

• lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've despised the presence of children since I WAS a child. Told my fiancé that I want him to get a vasectomy instead of wasting money on an engagement ring. ;)
  • miniimuscles
    miniimuscles Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've got 4 dogs and that's it for me :)
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    YES!! I made that decision about 15 years ago :-)

I'm 37 and happily married childfree by choice. Nice to see this topic come up!!

What a surprise.

giphy.gif

^ This
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Way too selfish to dedicate my life to a child
    this is pretty much me. i've never wanted kids. i was told by many that i just had to wait until i met the right man. Meh. whatev. I met the man of my dreams, and not only do i STILL not want kids now or ever, but I don't even ever want to get married *GASP*
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I adore children, especially babies, but have zero desire to be a parent.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Mine are grown and outta da house :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I've got 4 dogs and that's it for me :)

Nice to know I'm not the only one! I have 4 dogs as well and can't stand children!
  • Diesel_Girl
    Diesel_Girl Posts: 39
    Options
    Yup - but obviously I'll change my mind (ask anyone they've told me often enough since I was 19 years old).:huh:

^This. I'm so tired of hearing "once you meet the right guy, he'll change your mind"

• missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'll be 33 in 3 weeks. I just don't believe in having children with a person on which I cannot depend.That is the story of my love life in one sad sentence.
  • lorigem
    Options
    Yup - but obviously I'll change my mind (ask anyone they've told me often enough since I was 19 years old).:huh:

^This. I'm so tired of hearing "once you meet the right guy, he'll change your mind"

The right guy for me also happened to be child free. Score!!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I adore children, especially babies, but have zero desire to be a parent.
    funny. i despise children, especially babies, and also have zero desire to be a parent. lol.
  • flabbybunker
    flabbybunker Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    37 Childless. Love being around kids and all, just getting my life together frist adn get my self straight economically before I even find THE ONE first .
  • shadedemonesko
    shadedemonesko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    26 and happily child free. Working on starting my music career; my voice is my baby :D
  • lorigem
    Options
    Apparently some have taken offense to my post. Oh well...whattaya gonna do? :blushing:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I think that child free people seem hostile and angry (based solely on this post).

This post is stressing me out far worse than my child does when he is acting up.

Not here to argue, just stating how I interpreted the replies in here by those who don't seem to appreciate comments by people with children. To people who have children, being "child free" can simply mean a trip to the grocery store alone. I see that the OP was edited to clarify so many responses probably came in before she did that.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    YES!! I made that decision about 15 years ago :-)

I'm 37 and happily married childfree by choice. Nice to see this topic come up!!

What a surprise.

giphy.gif

That is actually the face I made when I read that post lol
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Apparently some breeders have taken offense to my post. Oh well...whattaya gonna do? :blushing:

I actually find the term breeders offensive and I don't have children... can you think of a new word please and thanks. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    so not worth my time...nevermind
  • lorigem
    Options
    Apparently some breeders have taken offense to my post. Oh well...whattaya gonna do? :blushing:

I actually find the term breeders offensive and I don't have children... can you think of a new word please and thanks. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You're right. My apologies. They got the best of me today when I was just looking for like-minded individuals on here. Fail lol