Didn't work out today due to neg. event

Options

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants the link just PM me.

Well, that just makes it stranger. Thanks.
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if I'm exhausted or amused by this entire thread.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Oh ... old MayaDyra and her ever changing story about being "touched" .... and frequently disabled accounts.

Yup. She once said she had been assaulted years ago. I think it's pretty sad for someone to keep making accounts claiming they had been assaulted and now just were assaulted. If she was assaulted twice, that is honestly horrible and she needs to report it. If she's just making this up, then all I can say is what a horrible thing to make up and seek attention for.

All that complaining about her friend Kazik leaving her ... probably because he realized the ever name-changing liar was bat**** nuts.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    are-you-not-entertained.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Oh ... old MayaDyra and her ever changing story about being "touched" .... and frequently disabled accounts.

Yup. She once said she had been assaulted years ago. I think it's pretty sad for someone to keep making accounts claiming they had been assaulted and now just were assaulted. If she was assaulted twice, that is honestly horrible and she needs to report it. If she's just making this up, then all I can say is what a horrible thing to make up and seek attention for.

All that complaining about her friend Kazik leaving her ... probably because he realized the ever name-changing liar was bat**** nuts.

I forgot about Kazik!!! How could I forget about him?!?!?

Agreed on the nutso thing...
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Jennifer-Lawrence-junket-GIFs.gif
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

Or her dog that got moved at the gym (the gym it doesn't seem she still visits). From anorexic posts earlier to play by play coverage of an inability to perform a workout DVD .... all showing some disturbing mental issues.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    jennifer-lawrence-23.gif
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Agreed on the nutso thing...

Not gonna lie - I feel kind of bad that I have missed out on all of this. :(
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

Or her dog that got moved at the gym (the gym it doesn't seem she still visits). From anorexic posts earlier to play by play coverage of an inability to perform a workout DVD .... all showing some disturbing mental issues.

I think when she was Catfriend she actually admitted to having psych problems. I'm wondering, split personalities maybe?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    tumblr_m39785X3Hf1r6xi47.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    tumblr_l9nrruLSKG1qe0qyho1_500.gif
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options

Was starting to wonder if I was losing my mind, but yeah... that.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Are her accounts disabled by MFP or does she deactivate them herself?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Are her accounts disabled by MFP or does she deactivate them herself?

Not sure if she deacto'd or MFP did it...she'd disappear for a couple days, create a new one.
  • Deborah100660
    Deborah100660 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can be normal to skip a day under stress. The main thing is that tomorrow will likely be better. Get back up, dust yourself off and continue your routine. Snacking on healthy foods such as fruits and veggies help reduce the stress. Even if you overate, get up and keep on going. The average person has at least 72 oops before making their goal. I have had quite a number since I started in August 2013.

Deborah
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    If this really happened, you should be contacting your HR department, or the police. Not worried about fitness.

This.

But in answer to the general question, I think it's ok to skip if you need to, but I find that exercise is a huge stress reliever. I am going through a fairly stressful time in my life right now, and I have gotten so used to using exercise as a way to cope that I actually have a hard time staying still when I'm stressed.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

I think when she was Catfriend she actually admitted to having psych problems. I'm wondering, split personalities maybe?

That would be Dissociative Identity Disorder to be precise. While I understand people's frustrations, I don't particularly think making fun of mental illness is...um. Funny. Not that you are doing it - I haven't back-combed through the thread yet to see who has posted what.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Gawd bless those that read the OP, and then reply.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

That would be Dissociative Identity Disorder to be precise. While I understand people's frustrations, I don't particularly think making fun of mental illness is...um. Funny. Not that you are doing it - I haven't back-combed through the thread yet to see who has posted what.

Yeah, I definitely wasn't making from of her mental illness (I know you said I wasn't doing it). I think she's just someone who is incredibly bored and has nothing better to do than to stir up craziness on MFP forums. Her behavior of posting every 2 minutes of her workout yesterday is kinda proof.