Go Team October - Hundred Push-up Challenge

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    okeedokee!!! that was tough!!! LOL
    WK4D1: 12-14-11-10-17=64 knee push-ups

holy crapness...stuart that was SOOOOO hard!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    OMG!! so hard!!!

WK4D2

14-16-12-12-19=73 knee push-ups!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm back on track with this challenge TOMORROW! With all my birthday festivities, I fell totally off track but I am going to be starting up W4D1 on my knees tomorrow morning - Who's with me? :bigsmile:
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Hey All-

I'm back (from a bit of an extended sick leave) I redid my last big knee set (from W4):

20+25+20+20+30= 115 on my knees! Tuesday I'm back to W3- to go back to toes. I'm kind of alternating between higher #'s of knee pushups and lower # of toe pushups, and though it's slower going, it feels pretty good, so I'm going to stick with it.

Good luck everyone!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    welcome back ladies!!! i am still here!! WK4D3 tomorrow than the exhaustion test Wed!!
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    bumping for now...going to the website to see what this MADNESS is all about!!!
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Im BACK!

W4D1 of knee push-ups today. Like Gonks, I am alternative and trying the higher reps on my knees, with some lower reps on my toes next week.

Today's push-ups: 12+14+11+10+16=63 total knee push-ups

Good luck to everyone and HAPPY MONDAY! :drinker:
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    OK...so here goes...

I did WK1D1 today: 6+6+6+6+8=32 total toe push-ups (WOW!!! that was HARD!!)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    fantastic job!!!! :)
    OK...so here goes...

I did WK1D1 today: 6+6+6+6+8=32 total toe push-ups (WOW!!! that was HARD!!)

i ran out of time today so i HAVE to do it tomorrow!!
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Great job Melissa!! It gets SO much easier! And you'll see your triceps, biceps and shoulders POP in no time on your frame! It's amazing :bigsmile:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    WK4D3 (super hard!)

16-18-13-13-20=80 knee push-ups!!!

YIKES!
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    It is so motivating to see how man push-ups you maniacs are all doing!!!! I am SUPER sore from yesterday but am ready to see what I do tomorrow!!
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    WK1D2 is in the bag...

8-8-10-8-10=44 push-ups (all knee) I could feel my arms starting to shake by the end!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    great job!! and i love the new pic! :)

WK1D2 is in the bag...

8-8-10-8-10=44 push-ups (all knee) I could feel my arms starting to shake by the end!!!
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Catching up from yesterday - Missed my push-ups due to some unforeseen issues.

W4D2 - Knee push-ups, and they were near impossible today. By the fourth set I was dying!

14-16-12-12-18 = 72 total

I really feel like I exhausted myself entirely this time around. Not sure how I can do any more! :sad: W4D3 is going to suck hard...

Meag
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Meag-week 4 is a killer for sure!! i am going to start it for my second time tomorrow! and it is going to be soooo hard!! i did my exhaustion test today and I got 22 which means I need to move from comlumn 1 to column 2!!!

so starting tomorrow row2 week4 day1!!!!!
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    great job!! and i love the new pic! :)

WK1D2 is in the bag...

THANKS!! :smile:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    ok i was suppossed to do column 2 of WK4D1 today but after looking at the numbers...i KNEW there was no way!!! so I did repeat WK4D1 but I redid column 1 again!

12-14-11-10-17=64 knees
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    Wk1D3...8-10-7-7-10=42 knee push ups...looking forward to sore arms tomorrow so I know good effort was put forth!:smooched:
  • meagalayne
    Options
    So, so far behind on this challenge. I've gotten myself all caught up with lifting that my push-ups have fallen to the way-side. I'm going BACK to W3 on my toes again this week. Either tonight or tomorrow I'll do W3D1, although my body is aching from today's lifting session...

Keep it up, everyone! :flowerforyou: