Go Team October - Hundred Push-up Challenge

Options

Replies

• wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Giddy up...WK2D1: 9-11-8-8-11=47 (all knee; except the last 2 in the last set my wrist gave out)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    does this seem to be getting harder for anyone else?! LOL

WK4D2

14-16-12-12-20=74 knee push-ups!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    does this seem to be getting harder for anyone else?! LOL
    You're telling me... I couldn't even do the FIRST SET of W3D1 yesterday... Epic fail. I feel terrible about it! Next week I'm back at it, though. I just need to start fresh and re-commit! Hope I can get back on board You're doing fab TJ :bigsmile:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Man, I completely quit this challenge, which isn't like me, but I had taken on way too much at the time. I really don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, I feel a little guilty every time I see this in My Topics and am ready to restart. I'll do Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, starting next week.
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Man, I completely quit this challenge, which isn't like me, but I had taken on way too much at the time. I really don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, I feel a little guilty every time I see this in My Topics and am ready to restart. I'll do Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, starting next week.
    Great! I'll re-start with you, Icky!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    WK4D3

16-18-13-13-22=82 knee push-ups!

i will be redoing this week for my 3rd time!
  • ickybella
    Options
    Great! I'll re-start with you, Icky!

Cool, I'm restarting after my jog this morning. Well, I say morning, but I slept in way too late! It might just be afternoon. Luckily, I have nothing to do today. Did my exhaustion test over the weekend and got to 5, which is better than the 1 I could do last time before I fell flat on my face, lol.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    WK4D1 (3rd try)

14-14-11-10-18=67knee push-ups

gonna finish wk4d2 tomorrow then drop this challenge since everyone else pretty much has! good luck to those who continue on!
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Noooo... Everyone's dropped out eh? Bahhh! Well I am back at it today, finally. It's 1:30am but I'm doing my push-ups!

W3D1 on my toes and it definitely FEELS like i'm back at square one again... Ack.
    10+12+7+7+9 = 45 total push-ups

Anyone else along for the ride, still?
    -Meag
  • tjradd73
    Options
    well Meag! i think you have bella and melissa left?? LOL
  • ickybella
    Options
    Yes, I'm still here. I did this yesterday and will be doing it again tomorrow. I can't remember how many are in each set and I am far too lazy to google, but I did Week 1 Day 1 and maxed out at 5 at the end, because I'm a total wimp. Then, today, I did my first day of P90X (which I can really only do 2 days a week due to other workouts anyway) and it was not friendly after subjecting my arms to that kind of torture yesterday! I'm such a wuss. Anyhoo, I seem to have a knack for picking the exact WRONG time to do this, but I know it will help with my running and am not quitting this time. Really...
  • tjradd73
    Options
    k WK4D2 (3x repeat)

14-16-12-12-20=74 knees pushups!

this is it for me ladies...its been my pleasure...and good luck for those of you left!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Alright- so after weeks (pretty much all of December) of 1/2 @ssing my pushups, yesterday I went back to the end of week 2 and though its a hit to go back so far, I think it was a good decision- I feel much more in control of my form:

W2 D3:

8 +10+7+7+12= 44 full push ups

This week's goal is to get through W3 on Tu/Th/Sa and re-evaluate W4 after that.
  • ickybella
    Options
    Well, I completely stopped again. I don't know what is wrong with me! I usually finish the things I start. I just can't seem to bring myself to do this.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I want to start this challenge for real this time! I plan to do it as soon as I get home! W1D1 here we go!!!
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Starting anew tomorrow. Exhaustion test and then W1D1... I'm starting over, because frankly, I have completely fallen off the wagon. I want to be kicking *kitten* at this again soon!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how I missed this challenge the first time around but I am starting it today for the new year. I think I will start with Rank 1 and just ease my way into it.
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm going to restart this challenge (one of my January goals is to get back into the exercise challenges that I fell out of during December. BUT I'm going to try to follow it doing real good form pushups rather than knee pushups. I did my exhaustion test today and am at a Rank 1. Starting W1D1 tomorrow!!

Welcome to the challenge Guam :smile:
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    W1D1 = 2+3+2+2+4 = 13 toe pushups!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I did W1D1 yesterday after the exhaustion set. I was in the 3rd rank so my arms are feeling it today ;) I started it with a girlfriend, we are going to do the 6 week program on our knees first then move to our toes! I feel soo good about myself today!