Friends over 40?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm 47, female and socially conservative. Anyone who's over 40 and okay with that can add me. Please include a note.

What does "socially conservative" mean?

Not socially liberal.

That's better Jerry. Nice edit.

There are levels of "social conservatism." Or is that just a euphemism for anti-gay?
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 45 feel free to add me
  • roanokejoe49
    Options
    I'm 47, female and socially conservative. Anyone who's over 40 and okay with that can add me. Please include a note.

Not socially liberal.

There are levels of "social conservatism." Or is that just a euphemism for anti-gay?

It's okay with me if you're gay Roanokejoe. I'll consider you my friend if you're friendly. :flowerforyou:

I'm not gay, but I have a ton of gay friends. Anytime someone uses the phrase "socially conservative," it usually means that person is anti-gay, and especially anti-gay marriage. I don't associate with such people.
  • roanokejoe49
    Options

[/quote]

Not socially liberal.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's okay with me if you're gay Roanokejoe. I'll consider you my friend if you're friendly. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

I'm not gay, but I have a ton of gay friends. Anytime someone uses the phrase "socially conservative," it usually means that person is anti-gay, and especially anti-gay marriage. I don't associate with such people.
    [/quote]

Really Roanoke. It's okay.
    [/quote]

I know it's OK. Never mind.
  • gatesy66
    gatesy66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Angee I'm new to mfp .. I'm 47 I live in Sydney Australia .. Was hoping you can add me as your friend & we can motivate & support each other ...:smile:
  • rmp968
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Renee and I just turned 46 and joined MFP yesterday. I'm looking for friends who can keep me motivated during this journey.
  • sweatgagirl
    sweatgagirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm Caryn. I would like to have some friends on here for support. :happy:
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    Options
    Very active 40-something here. Feel free to add me! :)
  • dnscal123
    dnscal123 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    42 and I'd be happy to be your friend!
  • Danderand
    Danderand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    48 and looking for friends and motivation, feel free to add me.

Bill
  • jeffro93
    jeffro93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    42 here and new. , feel free to add