Replies

• pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I've fallen in love with spinning! NEVER thought that would happen
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I made it up my major challenge wall in the wall climbing place I go.
    That was great! The wall is 13 meters high with some pretty steep negative angle climbs! :happy:

I successfully graduated to 4 kup belt in Taekwondo a couple of weeks ago! :bigsmile:
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    I ate a veggie burger with baked sweet potato "fries" last night - didn't even think about the cheese, mayo, ketchup or having seconds! I was completely satisfied and completely heathly! And I was the binge eater before.....anything sweet, and as much as I could cram into my poor stomach.
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    Yeah!! I can get my size 8 jeans on, buttoned, and zipped!! They are by no means comfortable and I have a huge muffin top, but I can get them on again!!!!! Soon i will be wearing them comfortably!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I put on what were my tight (suck it in to get them zipped) jeans this morning and didn't have to suck at all. AND when I got to work one of my coworkers said my jeans were starting to get baggy.:happy:
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    love Everyones NSV... so inspiring.

Mine these last couple days/week has been only 1 can of sprite in 2.5 weeks :)

I used to drink 1-2 a day!!!

WoOT
  • alantin
    Options
    I can do a couple of palms out pull-ups! :bigsmile:
    Before I could only do them palms in.
  • frubjious
    Options
    I can now, for the first time in my life, touch my toes with out bening my knees!
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    I did a 5 Mile Turkey Trot in just a little over and hour!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i didnt overeat and made extremely wise choices this Thanksgiving! I even earned my pie by trail running in the morning :)
  • EclaireP
    EclaireP Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fabulous thread!

I can totally relate to passing up food or leaving it on the plate because it just doesn't taste that good, or I really don't feel like it. What is with that? Is that how skinny people feel? All the time? If it is, then bring it on! Today I was really hungry and I walked past the burger joint, past the cafe with the chicken, mayo & cheese foccacias, past the sausage rolls and ended up buying a banana. Not because I was 'being good' but because that is actually what I wanted.

Weird, but good NSV :-)
  • trachnurse
    Options
    Recently I went to the grocery store and the checkout clerk said "Wow, you have lost a lot of weight." That was the first happy thing, then I went to Zellers, and the same thing happened.
    To top it all off, I did a workout video last night that I could not get through in September!
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I fit into a pair of jeans that are a size smaller than I've been wearing for so long. I've been trying more veggies in the last 8 wks.
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    Nice thread! Here is my NSV: I can actually jog for a longer period now and at higher speeds. I was pretty happy when I was able to get up to 5.3 mph on the treadmill! :D
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can now wear a pair of khaki docker's size 8 that I couldn't get past my thighs. In fact, they are now too big in the leg and in the waist/lower ab area!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    i love to exercise now, my jeans aren't snug anymore actually they fall down a bit, i can say no to tempting foods and i stop eating when i'm full, i actually long to leave work to go run!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    I have always walked the treadmill at 3.4 mph being my top speed for a workout walk, everything above that was just awkward or really painful in my calves... last couple of times, after a warm up I've been pushing to 3.8. Not sure if my core can support me better, if my calves are finally loosening up and being stronger, or if my hamstrings and glutes are finally letting my stride lengthen ( most likely all three) but I love it! Especially with all my monthly mileage challenges it helps to be able to walk a little faster when I'm taking a break from jogging.
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My NSV has got to be walking and my knees not hurting, and not waking up during the night with my fingers and wrist hurting. It's amazing how for about 9 years now I have passed it off as carpal tunnel. But withing the 1st 20lbs down, they haven't hurt since. Wow what a feeling1
  • alantin
    Options
    Knees not hurtin is great! One of my reasons for dropping weight was that my knees began protesting while walking stairs. Yesterday I did a 1.5 hours Taido training, which has a really low kamae position (your knees are supposed to be almost 90 degrees bent!) and I didn't feel it in my knees once! I was really pushing to do it properly too! That was the fist time! I guess my legs are finally getting stronger too! =D
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    NSV...my bcbg size 6 party dress zipped up easily this week, which was my goal for mid december bc it didn't zip up before Halloween! But I think it is not as fitted as it should be, so needless to say I bought 2 more....one that fits perfectly and one that fits snugly. But...one is a women's 4 and the snug one is a junior's size 5 black cocktail dress. I don't think I fit in anything less than a juniors 9-11 in the past 10 years. Much better than a scale drop IMO! The little black dress is my new goal. 2 weeks left so I think this is doable, scale be darned :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!