NSV - Non Scale Victories

Options

Replies

• alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    That's gotta be a pretty good goal! Changes into a reward when you reach it!
    Definitely more rewarding than a couple of stinking numbers on an aparatus..
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I got told at a judo tournament that there was no one for me to compete with because I am "too little"
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Today I am wearing a size smaller work pants! I spent too much of the day yesterday pulling up the old size :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Twice now I have had to shorten my HRM strap.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I got to put on smaller scrubs at work today.:happy:
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I've got an *kitten*!
    Not just a crack at the end of my back. A real *kitten*!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i didnt overeat and made extremely wise choices this Thanksgiving! I even earned my pie by trail running in the morning :)

I did the same with Thanksgiving!! I didn't even need a measuring cup. I did also make a lower calorie apple pie and only had one slice!
  • Silvergamma
    Silvergamma Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just starting out, but I have logged for two weeks straight!
  • Chyrita
    Chyrita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We had an office meeting at work today and there is always a treat during the meeting. I'm always in line for a taste. Today it was a bag of malted chocolate milk balls, one of my favorites, and I turned it down. I really didn't want any. Later in my office I gave myself two fist pumps. :o)
  • IceFaith
    Options
    I went shopping yesterday and tried on a pair of size 16 jeans. I had a little room in them and thought...ya really think..

I got a pair of 14's and they fit! I done a lil happy dance in the middle of the store. I have no idea when was the last time I fit into a size 14...
  • chrissy_824
    chrissy_824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine that I hadn't seen in months noticed my weight loss. It made my day and gave me even more reason to stay motivated! :happy:
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've got an *kitten*!

Now this, this, made my day!

Kudos

WR
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've got an *kitten*!

Now this, this, made my day!

Kudos

WR

This just made me smile!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I went to get a new skirt, grabbed large and medium skirts and went to try them on. Walked out with a small petite, and an extra small.... It may be vanity sizing, but I'll take it.
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    NSV-- 1. I've been exercising and eating right for a month, now. (Dieting I never lasted that long:)
    2. I made sugar free deserts for Thanksgiving meals, and then didn't even eat them.
    3. My skirts, that were snug, now slide around:)
    4. My children are making healthier food choices.
    5. I wake up ready to exercise.
    6. I didn't cringe when I saw the cameras coming out at Thanksgiving, I smiled, knowing that I'm changing my life, and I feel good about that, so why not smile for the camera:)
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    i could barely eat a regular chicken tender meal from chicken express.. I use to be able to eat that plus a family fries and a family gravy ... now i barely finish the fries and a couple of tenders and i have to share the rest with my hubby or the dogs big for me because I have always done big big big portions
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    My NVS is 2years ago my husband bought me my treadmill and stated that he hoped I would stick to using it. Well he is impressed because I use my treadmill 5 days a week for an average of 30 to 40 mins. Know my goal is to keep tracking what I eat on MFP. So far so good.

Liliane
  • Lesliet05
    Options
    My NSV happened just a couple of days ago, came home and my hubby did a double take and told me that he could see that I have lost some weight.... YEA!!!!!
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    My NSV, atleast for today is I ran to a full song on my IPOD. 3 Min and 42 seconds @ 5.0 speed. May not seem like alot to many, but for me at this point its a victory. Next goal: 5 minutes, after that 10 and then maybe a full mile. We shall see, but this in itself makes me happy.. Woohoo for NSV's!
  • matina29
    matina29 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Although I am new and it's been about a month, I have exercised regularly for that time. I have not done that in over five years! I already feel my stamina returning with each session I do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!