Giving your body no choice but to burn fat daily

Options

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    *flips middle finger... tosses joint*

I'm out ****kkkkkers!

And to those select reasonable responses, thanks for trying to help me, but this days of our lives crap is just too much for me. Reminds me too much of high school.
    too much irony in this one
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I KNOW THAT YOU MEANT WELL, OP.

Bless your fluffy little heart.
  • dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member
    Options

I'm out ****kkkkkers!

And to those select reasonable responses, thanks for trying to help me, but this days of our lives crap is just too much for me. Reminds me too much of high school.

I think you just need to grow up. Isn't it about time?
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

I'm out ****kkkkkers!

Now that's not underwheling. You really upped your game from the previous 'monsters'. You don't seem interested in keeping an account here since your violations are going to get you booted. Good luck with life, just stop giving out advice. You're not good at it.
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You know, I didn't start losing very consistently until I starting listening to some of these "trolls" on here and reading and taking their advice supported by science.
    ^^ This. OP, consider the "trolls'" (excellent) points. They are not doing it to bring you down, but to correct your misunderstanding of basic health and nutrition. Be humble and try to admit you might be wrong...
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the hot tub is cardio??? I've been doing it so wrong ...

And good luck strength training on your EIGHT TRAGIC GRAMS of protein.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options

I'm out ****kkkkkers!

tumblr_lsbb16HruS1qd6j15.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Also my friend who is in medical school showed me in one of his medical books that a hot tub (being that it's hot) will work the cardiovascular system

Okay now you are just trolling.
    Thankfully, unlike all you losers, I can save money on buying a hot tub and just go sit outside for an hour a day.

*perks of Florida life*
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

I'm out ****kkkkkers!

Hmm. The joint might explain some of the fuzzy logic...
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    I KNOW THAT YOU MEANT WELL, OP.

Bless your fluffy little heart.
    He's always a giver.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry you guys feel the need to turn someone's success story tips into your own troll-a-thon. Seriously, find something better to do, like working on your poor attitudes. I have just realized this community is full of disrespectful jerks and no longer would like to be a part of it. Enjoy your days and fill yourselves with pride, you have earned it... obviously.

And instead of questioning what I wrote, why don't you do a little research.

In the words of yoda "A bunch of retards you are"

The r word!!!! Bye bye hope the door doesn't kick you in the *kitten*

Yep that's low - retard is not a nice word to be chucking around.

Bye, bye OP tell your story walking!
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry you guys feel the need to turn someone's success story tips into your own troll-a-thon. Seriously, find something better to do, like working on your poor attitudes. I have just realized this community is full of disrespectful jerks and no longer would like to be a part of it. Enjoy your days and fill yourselves with pride, you have earned it... obviously.

Research? Screw that, I had to do enough of that for my Masters degree as it is... Then again, 30 seconds to find that one of the guidlines is 0.8 Grams / LB in weight, one could surmise the possibility that you misread that, and though it was just 8 grams each day...
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    i build muscle and iam defenately at a deficit
    No you don't unless you are some medical miracle. What is happening is you are losing fat and your muscles are more pronounced. Just think of it just the word 'deficit' and what it means. It means your intake is less than your body needs so in other words there is not the building blocks there to build anything.

I feel sorry for the OP as sometimes these forms can be brutal. Specifically the Animal protein leeching calcium from bones that comes from a study done a while ago and as a Vegan I would love if it was true but it's not. There has been so much to refute that claim it's just a shame the Veggie organisations keep on about it and use that flawed science for justification.

Sometimes as members of these forums we need to take a step back and just think of the intent of the post
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    This thread is like Christmas on MFP.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

I'm out ****kkkkkers!

Your profile says you're 32. I have a hard time believing that.

Also, didn't you say you were going to leave this thread alone?

Several times, now. My guess? She'll be back. Or she'll start a "MFP Mean People" thread. Maybe both.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    i build muscle and iam defenately at a deficit :0 by 400-700 and loosing pounds idk much about (surplus) an amount of something left over when requirements have been met; an excess of production or supply over demand. more than what is needed or used; excess. <
    Are you a returning athlete after a long layoff, a total newbie to weight lifting or an obese person doing strength training? If not, then you're more than likely not building muscle. Again, building muscle means adding tissue. That means more energy is needed than usual to accomplish this. Which is why a surplus is needed. Science trumps anecdotes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    The saddest part of this thread is that half of us who posted will most likely get some type of warning/strike for breaking some sort of community guideline.

Got my second strike for calling someone lazy a few days ago -_- (they posted yet another thread on starvation mode)
  • frankphi
    frankphi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I totally agree.
    I have lost 60 pounds in the past year using MyFitnessPal. I was motivated after learning I had four herniated discs and diabetes with three times the healthy amount of sugar in my blood.
    A dietician recommended the MyFitnessPal app.
    Like you, I hate cardio but I have been walking on our treadmill 3-5 times a week for at least 20 minutes and usually 30 minutes.
    I keep strict watch of my caloric intake (ice cream is my cheat food but I count those calories, too) and each week I have come in at least 100 calories under my goal.
    I use the sedentary setting (I am a newspaper reporter) with a goal of losing 2 pounds per week.
    My family doctor asked me when I started if I wanted to go on disability and he could get me on given by physical condition. He also said if I lost 80 pounds I would dramatically reduce my risk of heart attack and stroke.
    That was the wake up call I needed.
    I no longer need my Metphormin that I was taking daily and I monitor my blood sugar and weight. My blood sugar stays between 98 and 120 (even if I cheat.) I want to lose another 60 pounds and get down to 160, which, from what I understand, would be my ideal weight.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    thumb_MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

My sentiments exactly!
    The r word!!!! Bye bye hope the door doesn't kick you in the *kitten*

Yep that's low - retard is not a nice word to be chucking around.

Bye, bye OP tell your story walking!
This discussion has been closed.