-10 lbs by Xmas 2 month challenge start 10/24

Options
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone would like to join me in a challenge. My goal is to loss 10 lbs by Chistmas eve.

I would also like to have some sort of exersize challenge. My thought was 210 min of exersize a week.
My workout goal is to workout 60 min 2 times a week and 30 min 3 times a week.

Maybe a small food challenge?

Let me know if you would like to join me, I need all the help I can get.

Good luck to everyone on this journey.

Replies

• helly333
    helly333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea, and an achievable challenge...lets go for it!!
  • NickHorrific
    NickHorrific Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you. Thats a good goal, and I know i can do it!
  • Dalejr
    Dalejr Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, have been stuck at the same weight since May. These are the last 10lbs!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Christmas eve is on Friday, so should we have Friday weight-ins? Or would you prefer to weigh-in on the Monday after Christmas so we stay accountable during the holiday?

My starting weight is 204.5
    goal weight is 194.5
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    10 lb by Chistmas log sheet
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    Name "Start "Current "Goal Pounds
    Weight Weight
    Robynrae_1 204.5 204.5 194.5 0
    hthomu1
    NickHorrific
    Dalejr
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    working out the kinks in a log
  • robynrae_1
    Options

Name Start Current Total Goal
    Weight Weight Lost Weight

robynrae_1 204.5 204.5 0 194.5
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    I'll join you. Last ten to go.
    Kthom
    Start weight 158
    goal weight 148
  • beylover
    Options
    I am in, i'll weight myself tomorrow as it's been 4 weeks i haven't weight myself.
    Good luck everyone
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    thats a great challenge and hopefully achievable - i'd like to join you too.
  • emdee069
    Options
    I would like join this challenge as well. Thanks
  • bessie78
    bessie78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in lets do this! We can all do this!
  • lolasparkles
    Options
    I'd like to join.

Lolasparkles
    SW 265
    CW 265
    GW 255
  • sltb
    sltb Posts: 15
    Options
    My husband and I are in!! I always do better when I'm part of a challenge - I guess I'm competitive. :) Heading out to walk my dogs through a small canyon. Getting a head start on my 210 minutes of exercise for the week.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I"m in. I'm in the other Christmas challenge but that's just weigh in every week. I like the accountability of this with exercise and food. Trying to play with my calories-I've never eaten many of my exercise calories, just enough to get me to 1600 intake each day (I'm much more pleasant if I have that amount of food!). This is my last 10 lbs. and it will be HARD to lose especially with Halloween, 1 son's birthday, other son's swim team championship season, Thanksgiving and the dreaded holiday parties. AAUUUGHHH!!

So,
    Angie
    SW 144.6
    GW 135
    exercise day 1: cardio/abs for 45 minutes
  • Zimmerman024
    Zimmerman024 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd Like to join
    Zimmerman024
    SW-192
    GW-182
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Our food challenge could be the five to ten fruits and veggies we should eat daily.
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    Ok this is what I have so far:
    updated 10-25-10
    Name...........................Start W.........Current W..........Goal W............... Weekly loss....................Total loss
    robynrae_1.................204.5.................204.5.......................194.5......................................................................
    hthomu1..................................................................................................................................................................
    NickHorrific.............................................................................................................................................................
    Dalejr.......................................................................................................................................................................
    kthom...........................158...................158............................148........................................................................
    beylover...................................................................................................................................................................
    loxleys......................................................................................................................................................................
    emdee069 .............................................................................................................................................................
    bessie78.................................................................................................................................................................
    lolasparkles....................265...............265............................255........................................................................
    sltb............................................................................................................................................................................
    cardbucfan.....................144.6.............144.6.........................135.......................................................................
    Zimmerman024............192................192............................182........................................................................

GROUP TOTALS....................................................................................................................................................

With our fist weigh is Friday October 29Th. (this gives us 9 weigh-ins till Christmas eve.) I plan on updating the chart on Sat or Sun night. More often if I have time , which I normal do, but I will for sure have it updated every weekend.

Our food goal this week is to eat our fruits and veggies, this mean 5-10 per day. :grumble:
    Also keep drinking your water. Crystal light makes a Cherry Limeaide which is awsome.
    How is everyone doing with the working out?

I managed to walk the dog for 35 min. before work. so .... 175 mins left to go.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have 11lbs to go before the end of the year so I might as well start here.