-10 lbs by Xmas 2 month challenge start 10/24

Options

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    O.K., got in 45 minutes of strength training and ab work this morning plus 60 minutes of cardio so 115 minutes today plus yesterdays 45, I'm at 150 already. robynrae, my actual SW is 157.7, I was putting in my SW for the challenge. I want credit for the 13.1 lbs. I've lost!! Planning a big salad for lunch with some fruit in it too so that will help with the fruit/veggie challenge. That's gonna be tough for me.
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Just ate a ginormous salad for lunch so got in 4.5 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Robin will you be updating this chart with new members?
    Ok this is what I have so far:
    updated 10-25-10
    Name...........................Start W.........Current W..........Goal W............... Weekly loss....................Total loss
    robynrae_1.................204.5.................204.5.......................194.5......................................................................
    hthomu1..................................................................................................................................................................
    NickHorrific.............................................................................................................................................................
    Dalejr.......................................................................................................................................................................
    kthom...........................158...................158............................148........................................................................
    beylover...................................................................................................................................................................
    loxleys......................................................................................................................................................................
    emdee069 .............................................................................................................................................................
    bessie78.................................................................................................................................................................
    lolasparkles....................265...............265............................255........................................................................
    sltb............................................................................................................................................................................
    cardbucfan.....................144.6.............144.6.........................135.......................................................................
    Zimmerman024............192................192............................182........................................................................

GROUP TOTALS....................................................................................................................................................

With our fist weigh is Friday October 29Th. (this gives us 9 weigh-ins till Christmas eve.) I plan on updating the chart on Sat or Sun night. More often if I have time , which I normal do, but I will for sure have it updated every weekend.

Our food goal this week is to eat our fruits and veggies, this mean 5-10 per day. :grumble:
    Also keep drinking your water. Crystal light makes a Cherry Limeaide which is awsome.
    How is everyone doing with the working out?

I managed to walk the dog for 35 min. before work. so .... 175 mins left to go.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Yes I am more than willing to updatet the chart to include more people. The more the better
  • sltb
    sltb Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks so much for including me. My start weight is actually 162. Which is my current weight as well. Haha. When do you want us to report back?
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    I guess I didn't give my starting weight, it was 169. I worked out for an hour this morning and ate my fruits and veggies.
  • Teeyore
    Teeyore Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can I join in here as well? I'll weigh in themorning & post my start weight then if that's alright. Cheers
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    updated 10-26-10
    Name..................Start W.........Current W..........Goal W............... Change.....Challenge total......Personal total....

robynrae_1...................204.5.................204.5...................194.5.......................................................................................
    hthomu1........................169.....................169.....................159...........................................................................................
    NickHorrific.............................................................................................................................................................................
    Dalejr.......................................................................................................................................................................................
    kthom..............................169.................169.........................158..................................................................................8......
    beylover....................................................................................................................................................................................
    loxleys.......................................................................................................................................................................................
    emdee069 ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    bessie78.................................................................................................................................................................................
    lolasparkles...................265...............265............................255........................................................................................
    sltb...................................162................162............................152...........................................................................15.......
    cardbucfan.....................144.6.............144.6.........................135.......................................................................................
    Zimmerman024............192................192............................182........................................................................................
    fitnewlife...................................................................................................................................................................................
    Teeyore................................................................................................................................................................................3..

GROUP TOTALS....................................................................................................................................................

With our fist weigh is Friday October 29Th. (this gives us 9 weigh-ins till Christmas eve.) I plan on updating the chart on Sat or Sun night. More often if I have time , which I normal do, but I will for sure have it updated every weekend.

A work in progess, if you have any sugestions please let me know.

I added personl loss because every lost lb lost on this life journey is important, and everyone should be proud of what they have done and will do.
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    I managed to get my fruits and veggies in, vegtable stir fry with a side of acorn squash helped alot.

I am trying out my first Zumba class tonight, I hope like it.

I did 30 on the treadmill yesterday am and also walked the dog for 30 min =60 min

Look like everyone is haveing a great start this week.
  • pbrandyp40
    pbrandyp40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm game! It's always nice to look better for the holiday's...I hope I can keep up, I just started but really pumped to get going and this is a good motivator...count me in!
  • pbrandyp40
    Options
    Current W 175.8 Goal W 165

I'm a few days behind, but I will catch up! Good Luck everyone....headed out for a walk
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 138 Current Weight 138 Goal Weight 127 Total 11 pounds
    updated 10-26-10
    Name..................Start W.........Current W..........Goal W............... Change.....Challenge total......Personal total....

robynrae_1...................204.5.................204.5...................194.5.......................................................................................
    hthomu1........................169.....................169.....................159...........................................................................................
    NickHorrific.............................................................................................................................................................................
    Dalejr.......................................................................................................................................................................................
    kthom..............................169.................169.........................158..................................................................................8......
    beylover....................................................................................................................................................................................
    loxleys.......................................................................................................................................................................................
    emdee069 ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    bessie78.................................................................................................................................................................................
    lolasparkles...................265...............265............................255........................................................................................
    sltb...................................162................162............................152...........................................................................15.......
    cardbucfan.....................144.6.............144.6.........................135.......................................................................................
    Zimmerman024............192................192............................182........................................................................................
    fitnewlife...................................................................................................................................................................................
    Teeyore................................................................................................................................................................................3..

A work in progess, if you have any sugestions please let me know.

I added personl loss because every lost lb lost on this life journey is important, and everyone should be proud of what they have done and will do.
  • Teeyore
    Teeyore Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I weighed this morning so my official starting weight for this challenge is 194.5lbs which means my goal is 184.5lbs by christmas. Zumba'd morning & afternoon yesterday. Improved my water intake. Have done zumba this morning and got up and organised all my food for lunch at wok so should be on target.

Cheers,
    Tx
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    updated 10-26-10

robynrae_1...............204.5.............204.5.............194.5.......................................................................5...............
    hthomu1....................169................169................159...........................................................................................
    NickHorrific................................................................................................................................................................
    Dalejr..........................................................................................................................................................................
    kthom.........................169................169.................158..................................................................................8......
    beylover..........................................................................................................................................................20kg........
    loxleys...................................................................................................................................................................................
    emdee069 ..........................................................................................................................................................................
    bessie78.............................................................................................................................................................................
    lolasparkles...............265...............265.................255........................................................................................
    sltb...............................162...............162...................152...........................................................................15.......
    cardbucfan.................150...............140...................135...........................................................................13.1...
    Zimmerman024........192...............192...................182......................................................................................
    fitnewlife.....................138..............138.....................127.....................................................................................
    Teeyore.......................194..............194.....................184..............................................................................3..
    pbrandy.......................175.8............175.8.................165.8.......................................................................36

Ok everyone let me know if I have all the info right
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Robynrae, my start weight should be 157.7 and current weight should be 144.6. Goal weight is correct! Thanks for doing this.

Tuesdays I play golf so I count the calories burned for eating purposes, but not the time for exercise purposes.

Today, I did 50 minutes of cardio sculpt and 45 minutes of spin so 95 minutes today added to what I've already done this week (can't remember!). Not so great on food the last two days (many celebrations) but back on track today.
  • karollynch
    Options
    can I join in on the challenge? . . is it too late . . . I seem to do better when I am held accountable . .
    If I can join, my start weight is 199, current weight is 199 and goal weight is 189.
    are you also keeping track of the challenges? . .
    thanks,
  • sltb
    sltb Posts: 15
    Options
    I am addicted to bagels. That's all I have to share. :) Just needed to put that out there.
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    Would like to join this challenge.

SW- 173
    CW-173
    GW-163

Just bought a scale from amazon. It should be here before the first weigh in on Friday. I'm so excited about this challenge. BTW I workout 30 min 5x/wk with Biggest Loser Videos ( to make sure I get cardio and sculpting).
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Sitting at a swim meet all day today (and dang, it's HOT!!) but I managed to get in a quick 30 minutes interval on the treadmill. Off to the shower then back to the meet. Good luck on weighing in tomorrow everybody! (and go Robinson Knights!!!!)
  • pbrandyp40
    Options
    I never realized how hard it is to think Veggie and Fruit through out the day! I didn't do so well yesterday on that but I did on exercise and water intake! I decided to buy grapes and cucumbers and cut them up and put them in small containers in the Frig. so when I'm in a hurry or want a snack ... it's done!

I also noticed at the market that they now have prepackaged bags of apples ... I tried to do it on my own, but they were brown by the time I got to eat them, the packages last longer...

I thought these ideals might help everyone!

Good Luck everyone!

-B