-10 lbs by Xmas 2 month challenge start 10/24

Options

Replies

• robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    the treadmill is taunting me, I guess I better get to it.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the eating out challenge. I just cut up some cucumbers and tomatoes for a snack after my Insanity workout.

We do a fast every Wednesday with my church and you pick how long you want it to last during the day. So tomorrow my goal is to fast from sun up to sun down and only do shakeology for lunch. I'll have a piece of fruit for snack before I go to the gym @ 5:00AM.

My other goal for the week is to get in my 2 a days all this week and try to go to Body Combat on Saturday.
    Food challenge for the week is to only eat out only 1 time in the next 7 days...
    I did manage to get all of my exercise last week. I thinks we will agian go for 220 min of exercise.

If anyone has sugestions for challenges just let me know.

Welcome to the group jgrandison and ottawagirl613.

we also had some good weight loss this week fitwhole lost 2.8 lbs and loxleys lost 3 lbs

So a great start for some. Personal I went in the wrong direction this week, so I am up to 206. Just means I have to work a little harder this comming week.
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    managed 40 min on the treadmill today and yesterday so I have 80 min done
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this Challenge. My weight has fluctuated about 5 lbs up and down and I'd really like to get down by the end of the year.
    10 lbs by Xmas would be fantastic.

I know it's the middle of the week so I will weigh in and report on Friday 11/5.

I'm a Turbo Kick instructor so Cardio is not hard for me to fit in since I teach 7-9 classes a week, but I need more strength and toning. I'm hoping to start ChaLEAN Extreme on Monday....if I can find some free weights!!

Robyn sorry to hear about your sister's baby. Prayers to you and your family.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Robyn, so sorry about your sister's baby. What an awful time for your family.

Doing great on exercise. Double spin on MOnday so that was 115 minutes then 45 minute spin today plue 50 minute cardio sculpt so I'm at 210 already. Will work out tomorrow and Friday morning.

Can't do the eating out challenge this week. I leave tomorrow right after school gets out with my older son for high school swimming regionals. We'll be in a hotel overnight so eating dinner, breakfast, lunch and another dinner out. Will try to be really healthy since I will spend most of Friday sitting on my bahooney in the bleachers! (during the break between pre-lims and finals, we are going to the mall-I need new clothes because the ones I'm wearing are too big, but I want to lose 9 lbs. more and that's another size!!!)

Good luck everybody.
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, The service was yesterday so hopefully I can get back on track.

My goal is to limit my sugar for the next week, I have been binging on sugar so I need to get it under control again.

Hope everyone had a better week than I did.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Robyn I will continue to pray for your family.

Today's weight - 139
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    prayers and hugs for your sister and you.

good luck with getting on track, good news re exercise.

cw 153.5lbs
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in this morning, but I will report tomorrow. Saturday mornings are much less hectic than Friday mornings :)
  • sltb
    sltb Posts: 15
    Options
    I weigh 158 as of this morning - pre-cheese danish. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I am taking my 8th grade class on a hike tomorrow morning. 6 miles should be good for burning up some calories!
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    207.4 lb yesterday, so I am still up, but not to bad all considered. I think I might do P90X legs and back in the morning, get a real good start to the weekend.

Looks like I might not make the food challenge. Went to Red Robin before the funeral, used it as a meeting place for everyone and of couse had a burger. I was so full I didn't eat dinner. My dad is comming up on Sunday for our monthly breakfast, at least it is my "regular" breakfast joint so I know how to order.:ohwell:

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    142.2 this morning!! Down 1 lb. for the week and considering that covered Halloween, my son's birthday, other son's swim meet with several meals out I'm THRILLED!! When I started this 142 was my original goal weight because that used to be my easy to maintain weight but I always felt I had that extra 5-10 lbs. that I didn't want. So, when I started losing and it was easy and I wasn't starving because I was eating correctly, I modified my goal to 135. I'm really hopeful that I can continue to lose.

Need to clean the house today and try to get a good workout in. Not much motivation for either! Have a great week!
  • jgrandison
    jgrandison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am still the same this week at 227 I missed a few days of walking so I know I have to bump it up.
    Hope everyone has a good week and Robyn my prayers are with you and your family.
  • pbrandyp40
    pbrandyp40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in 172.4....

I wasn't near a computer yesterday but hopped on the scale first thing this morning....I must admit with so much going on this past week I did not make time to excercise more but did watch my eatting...I'm going through the final stages of my divorce and although it's not an excuse ... I find that I'm fighting the emotinal side of not wanting to get up and going...but this week will be better, because I know in the long run, it for me! I think we all can think of excuses for not doing things or say we didn't have time but as I started writing this I realized "I" did not make the time and that's what we need to learn, is to take responsibility for our choices...so everyone....start thinking differently and let's all do this...........TOGETHER........
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Starting weight 160. I'd actually like to get to 145 by Xmas but I'll take 150 :)
  • sltb
    sltb Posts: 15
    Options
    You look fantastic! I think you're my new role model! Kudos on your weight loss!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    I was away so didn't weigh in at all last week. Weight this Friday was 157.
  • fitnwhole
    Options
    Starting weight 173
    Goal for Xmas 163

week 1 -170.2
    week 2- 168.8

Down 4.2
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    Today's weigh in 172.4....

I wasn't near a computer yesterday but hopped on the scale first thing this morning....I must admit with so much going on this past week I did not make time to excercise more but did watch my eatting...I'm going through the final stages of my divorce and although it's not an excuse ... I find that I'm fighting the emotinal side of not wanting to get up and going...but this week will be better, because I know in the long run, it for me! I think we all can think of excuses for not doing things or say we didn't have time but as I started writing this I realized "I" did not make the time and that's what we need to learn, is to take responsibility for our choices...so everyone....start thinking differently and let's all do this...........TOGETHER........

With everything going on you are still doing a great job - 3.4 lbs in 2 weeks. I think divorce is one of the hardest things to go through. Everything in your life changes.
    I also find it hard to make time to workout, I always feel like I am taking my time away from other more important things. I have to learn that I am also important, and that I need to spend time on me.
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    updated 11-7-2010
    Name/SW/CSW..................Week 1.........Week2.............Week3............... .....Challenge total......Personal total....

robynrae_1/ 204.5/ 204.5........206.............207.4(2.9)..........................................................................................5.......
    hthomu1/ 169/ 169...............................................................................................................................................
    kthom/ 169/ 169............................................157(-1)...............................................................................................8......
    loxleys/ 159./156...........................................153.5(-2.5)...................................................................................3..............
    lolasparkles/.265/265.....................................................................................................................................
    sltb./162./162..................................................158(-4)............................................................................................
    cardbucfan./ 157.7/144.6.......143.6(-1).......142.2(-2.4).........................................................................14.1...
    Zimmerman /192/ 192...............................................................................................................................
    fitnewlife/138/138.....................140(2)...........139(1)..........................................................................................................
    Teeyore/ 194/194.......................................................................................................................................
    pbrandy/ 175.8/175.8..............174.4(-1.4)...172.4(-3.4)............................................................................
    fayegill/ 166/166.............................................................................................................................................
    karollynch/199/199...................199(0)..................................................................................................................
    fitwhole/ 173/ 173......................170.2(-2.8)....168.8(-4.2)......................................................................................
    Debtappe/188.....................................................188
    jgrandison/227...................................................227(0)
    ottawagirl/140.....................................................140
    drevans_mom/160.............................................160

GROUP TOTALS...........................-2.4................-11.................................................................

With our next weigh is Friday Nov 12th. (this gives us 8 weigh-ins till Christmas eve.)
    I plan on updating the chart on Sat or Sun night. More often if I have time , which I normal do, but I will for sure have it updated every weekend.

I also have this info on a mircosoft Excel sheet that looks better so if anyone wants me to send it, let me know. (it doesn't copy and paste here.:explode: )

As a group we lost a total of 11 pound total, 8.6 pound this week. So great job everyone
    P.S. CSW=challenge start weight.