rejected by online soulmate b/c of weight

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    How do you feel about designer clothing, and perfume? Do you enjoy lunch shops, and Beagles? Do you live in China?

I may have the girl for you!

OMG. What a mind you have. How perfect! I'd pay a cover charge to watch that show :)

Definitely getting in line
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    better off without him. You were under control and due to medical issues, gained. You are in process of getting back to normal. If he truly loved you he would listen and understand. Better off knowing the truth about him now instead of later. There is a great person out there waiting to be found. You go after what you want and DO NOT change anything about yourself for anyone but you.
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me feel like I am more charming than what I give myself credit for.

This thread is making me thankful a million times over that I'm married. Single ladies, I am so sorry. I don't remember it being quite this douchey when I was out there. :flowerforyou:

I'm single and dating. I'm just grateful to be old enough and wise enough to spot the douches more readily. It can certainly be treacherous!

yeah heaven forbid we take a chick out, pay for her meal, open all the doors, throw compliments around like madmen, and then drop you off back home politely.. and utalize the law of least effort which results on the lady throwing herself on us.

yeah.. we are just awful...

there is only one thing that keeps me up at night after doing this over and over...

coffee.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Am I a bottom feeder because I prefer texting to phone calls?

nope, I could have worded that better.

but if you want to tease her kitty as quickly as possible- call.

You are incredibly disgusting. It's really sad that women have low enough self esteem to put up with the likes of you. Even worse, the douchebaggery that you've exhibited in this thread today is becoming more of a social norm. You could help end the cycle instead of preying on women, but you know, that would make you a gentleman which is something you will never be.

lol.. I'm a blunt guy.. but I'm off to meet a pretty lady - luckily from Brazil so this language barrier might be in my favor ;P

and all you chicks saying you don't pick up after three days - total total total total B/S ...I wouldn't do it if it didn't work a million times better than calling the next day.... as I said I am a student of the game and used to make amateur blunders like txting the day after like a pansy. My pickup techniques are refined, and so witty girls almost always pickup after the second ring.

the day of three isn't even as important as the law of least effort. Gentleman, if you want to up your game exponentially, despite what some pretty ladies say here.. the law of least effort - research it and use it... even the ladies should use it.
    this is so sad.:frown:

i shouldnt feel sad for you, because clearly you are happy and content with your "game"
    (still hoping this is a bored person, because it seems UNREAL that someone could actually think like this)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

You are incredibly disgusting. It's really sad that women have low enough self esteem to put up with the likes of you. Even worse, the douchebaggery that you've exhibited in this thread today is becoming more of a social norm. You could help end the cycle instead of preying on women, but you know, that would make you a gentleman which is something you will never be.

lol.. I'm a blunt guy.. but I'm off to meet a pretty lady - luckily from Brazil so this language barrier might be in my favor ;P

and all you chicks saying you don't pick up after three days - total total total total B/S ...I wouldn't do it if it didn't work a million times better than calling the next day.... as I said I am a student of the game and used to make amateur blunders like txting the day after like a pansy. My pickup techniques are refined, and so witty girls almost always pickup after the second ring.

the day of three isn't even as important as the law of least effort. Gentleman, if you want to up your game exponentially, despite what some pretty ladies say here.. the law of least effort - research it and use it... even the ladies should use it.

Depends on your end game. Looking for a hookup with a woman with some emotional scars or self confidence issues, do this.

Looking for something a bit more meaningful? Be yourself unapologetically and dont worry about "tricking them" into wanting to bang you. Remember that you are looking for someone with qualities that you want and dont focus on trying to have the qualities that you think they want.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    just like us guys always uphold the dumb rule of never calling within three days of getting out of our comfort zone to ask for the digits.

If a guy took three days to contact me after I gave him my number, I was assume he's a big pu$$y and that would be the end of that.

lmfao, your dating a ton of desperate men, or they are ALL coming from tinder. the rule of three is a sacred cree to seperate the alpha's from the shemen. Its a sign that we truly are hardly invested, and def not desperate.

Plus, you'd be impressed I call period.. so many chicks compliment me on calling after I get their number... all my male friends txt first... the bottom feeders your dealing with.. now that is being a big kitty kat.

Do you ever wonder why you're single?

OP: Falling "in love" over the internet without meeting a person face to face is.........let's say a bad idea. I understand developing feelings for a person without meeting, but love? I just........nope. It's not real - you "love" a fantasy you've created based on the information the other person allows you to know.

All the female related stereotypes in this thread are nauseating.

And the presumption that the guy in this scenario is automatically an *kitten*/other names based entirely on her account of the situation isn't?

:huh:

Sorry, I didn't see any of that - I didn't read the whole thread. I don't think he's an *kitten* because of what happened at all - she misrepresented herself, he wasn't attracted, a person can't control that. I amend my statement to "the stereotypes in this thread are nauseating".

And with this edit:

COSIGNED
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure "online soulmate" is an oxymoron.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me feel like I am more charming than what I give myself credit for.

This thread is making me thankful a million times over that I'm married. Single ladies, I am so sorry. I don't remember it being quite this douchey when I was out there. :flowerforyou:

I'm single and dating. I'm just grateful to be old enough and wise enough to spot the douches more readily. It can certainly be treacherous!

yeah heaven forbid we take a chick out, pay for her meal, open all the doors, throw compliments around like madmen, and then drop you off back home politely.. and utalize the law of least effort which results on the lady throwing herself on us.

there is only one thing that keeps me up at night after doing this over and over...

coffee.

Women are not vending machines where you put in coins of "nice" or "compliments" or "dinner" and sex comes out. Grow up.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

For a student in the "law of least effort," you sure are working really really hard on building yourself up and making yourself sound awesome in an online forum. You know...where you don't have to actually prove anything.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    lmfao, your dating a ton of desperate men, or they are ALL coming from tinder. the rule of three is a sacred cree to seperate the alpha's from the shemen. Its a sign that we truly are hardly invested, and def not desperate.

Wrong. It's a sign of being a real man who knows what he wants and goes after it, stupid games be damned.
    Plus, you'd be impressed I call period.. so many chicks compliment me on calling after I get their number... all my male friends txt first... the bottom feeders your dealing with.. now that is being a big kitty kat.

If you're dating girls that are simply impressed by your ability to pick up a telephone and dial a number, then they are sorely lacking experience with a real gentleman.

"who know's what he wants and goes after it?" news flash.. all guys want poon, and all guys would be willing to jump into a relationship if the other individual/partner.. utensil ;P was spectacular. the difference is some guys run after it, and some guys like me are blessed with the law of least effort.. and look it up its actually a legit thing.. we don't need to go get what we want because we are so studly it comes to us... now granted, occasionally I have to ask for a chicks number, but from after that she does all the work in anything getting anywhere.

as for being a real gentleman.. some days I wake up rocking the monocle, cane, top hat, my fav black suit before leaving the door... and sometimes on forums I play devils advocate and just talk meat and bones while being witty... when I'm dating a lady legit, I treat her like a lady. Calling immediately is a boys maneuver, real men wait three days.. part of the reason is I like to sit down and put all the numbers into my phone at once that ive collected over the past couple days, but part of it is because it gets the chick also flustered wondering if I will call or not period.

believe me. the three day rule is a real thing, and the law of least effort is what enables a nitwit like me to date foreign ladies and models and not stuck with what I used to date... dating is a game and once you realize thats all it is it gets a whole lot easier to play, and way less of a chance of disappointment or hurt. embrace the game! XD

Game playing is just stupid and if you really like somebody why give a *kitten* about the stupid rules? If a guy texted me after three days, I'd be like no sorry, I don't play games, you missed the boat now go away. Children play games, grown ups dont have time for silly games. It seems like you don't really respect women very much which is sad to hear. Women don't like bad boys, we just want to get treated nice.

you say that, but you just sent me a friend request?
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

coffee.

Honey, I don't need to suffer through dinner with a little boy who plays little boy games just to get a free meal out of someone. I make my own money - and I'll happily take myself out. Also, we can see through compliments that aren't genuine.

Now, spending a great dinner with a smart, handsome guy who doesn't have an insecurity complex and a quid pro quo on the ready? Awesome. Getting a text later to say he had a great time? More awesome.

Oh wait...I have a date with that guy on Thursday. So. Winning.
  • MrTolerable
    Options

For a student in the "law of least effort," you sure are working really really hard on building yourself up and making yourself sound awesome in an online forum. You know...where you don't have to actually prove anything.

lol! fair :)
  • MrTolerable
    Options

coffee.

Honey, I don't need to suffer through dinner with a little boy who plays little boy games just to get a free meal out of someone. I make my own money - and I'll happily take myself out. Also, we can see through compliments that aren't genuine.

Now, spending a great dinner with a smart, handsome guy who doesn't have an insecurity complex and a quid pro quo on the ready? Awesome. Getting a text later to say he had a great time? More awesome.

txting you backk right after a date?

my god girl, run for the hills.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

coffee.

Women are not vending machines where you put in coins of "nice" or "compliments" or "dinner" and sex comes out. Grow up.

Damn it! :sad:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

coffee.

There there...

Your hair looks nice.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

coffee.

txting you backk right after a date?

my god girl, run for the hills.
    Did you get your dating education in the misc section of bb.com?
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

coffee.

There there...

Your hair looks nice.

You don't think I should go with chest hair braids?
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

tumblr_ms7sbrPBiy1swe6iro1_500.gif

Sounds alright to me...
  • MrTolerable
    Options

coffee.

psh... luckily in Germany it's even easier - all you do is insert money. XD