Options
    and now, Part 2 number 3!

:tongue:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ha! there are two Part 2's.

go home MFP, you're drunk. :tongue:

Flexing mod muscles, cuz I am gud like that *WTH happened????
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    ha! there are two Part 2's.

go home MFP, you're drunk. :tongue:

Flexing mod muscles, cuz I am gud like that *WTH happened????

now there are 3 of them!

and it's an MFP bug. i've seen it happen in private groups. maybe now that it's visible here MFP will fix the bug.

streams-crossed.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mihjvtxQxt1qasthro1_500.gif

watching this gif... I find myself thinking... damn, those chicks are going to have sore assess and thighs tomorrow.
    :smh:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    deja_vu.gif
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

did you just post a GIF of Fred Durst?

'cause that's grounds for a strike!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Now that sex is no longer a viewed as a commodity or as a leverage tool and is just being given away very casually to whoever catches the eye, it seems to me that women are displaying more emotional instability. To say the least.

Are there women out there who don't give it away? If so I'd love to hear from you flowerforyou

Let me just quickly comment on this.

I love sex. There is nothing shameful, dirty or wrong about "giving it away". I resent the implication otherwise. I've never used sex as a "tool". I have sex because it's f*cking amazing (I'm also really good at it). There is now only one man in my life (my husband of 8 years) who gets the goods, but there is NOTHING wrong with any of the men I chose before him.

Shaming women into thinking a healthy attitude about sex equals emotional instability is incredibly short sighted.
  • skullshank
    Options

did you just post a GIF of Fred Durst?

'cause that's grounds for a strike!

i was *this* close to adding a disclaimer stating my awareness of his incredible douche-cart status, but figured if it was just for the roll i might slide under the radar.
    you have caught me....fred handed....*bows head in shame*
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Are there women out there who don't give it away? If so I'd love to hear from you :flowerforyou:

I'd just like to believe I'm not the only one out there :blushing:

I'm not a fan of giving it away either. I like to wait. It's really annoying that the pressure usually starts by the second date.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Are there women out there who don't give it away? If so I'd love to hear from you :flowerforyou:

I'm not a fan of giving it away either. I like to wait. It's really annoying that the pressure usually starts by the second date.

I dont have a rule about it, but I always talk for awhile before the first date, so things usually get heated by then. :laugh:
  • skullshank
    Options

I dont have a rule about it, but I always talk for awhile before the first date, so things usually get heated by then. :laugh:

i was ready to let you in the first time you kik'd me
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    @ScottieJM - NutellaBrah... dat you brah?
  • wheird
    Options

i was ready to let you in the first time you kik'd me

We had been friends for about a year...if you didnt want the D at that poiny you never were going to!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

That happens too! One of my exes - we talked a whole lot. For months and months. So, first date :blushing: We were together for a year and a half, so it was ok.
  • wheird
    Options

That happens too! One of my exes - we talked a whole lot. For months and months. So, first date :blushing: We were together for a year and a half, so it was ok.

SLORE!!!!!!!

jk. :laugh:

It happens...and it is usually awesome.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In for Part Two

Which Part Two ?
  • arabellaflagg
    arabellaflagg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Now that sex is no longer a viewed as a commodity or as a leverage tool and is just being given away very casually to whoever catches the eye, it seems to me that women are displaying more emotional instability. To say the least.

Are there women out there who don't give it away? If so I'd love to hear from you flowerforyou

I love sex. There is nothing shameful, dirty or wrong about "giving it away". I resent the implication otherwise. I've never used sex as a "tool". I have sex because it's f*cking amazing (I'm also really good at it). There is now only one man in my life (my husband of 8 years) who gets the goods, but there is NOTHING wrong with any of the men I chose before him.

Shaming women into thinking a healthy attitude about sex equals emotional instability is incredibly short sighted.

Well said! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

And I apologize if I added to that unhealthy attitude. I am JUST coming into a healthy attitude on this subject. The thing is, I go out on ONE date for 2 hours and they expectation is to go to my house. This is how I took the above statement.

Are there still men and women who don't go directly to home base on the first date. Is there a place in the world for lets say, ME?