Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options
Welcome to week 9 ladies.

Congrats to all of you and all your hard work so far!!! You all continue to inspire me, every day. :flowerforyou: .

week8a.jpg
week8b.jpg
week8c.jpg

Replies

• ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies: Sorry, I forgot to check in earlier. I've been out with strep throat for the 5 days. I am down 3 lbs this week, likely due to being sick. I'll check in later.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies: Sorry, I forgot to check in earlier. I've been out with strep throat for the 5 days. I am down 3 lbs this week, likely due to being sick. I'll check in later.

Feel better soon.

Katie
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow! 36lbs lost between everyone already - that's fantastic! Congrats to everyone for sticking with this. I'm sohappy to be part of this group! :flowerforyou:

Rach once again a fantastic chart!

I'll weigh in tomorrow morning so will check back then. Fingercrossed for a good number although not feeling that hopeful.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Way to go girls! I can't believe we are on week 9 already! woo hoo!
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Thanks Rach. The chart looks great.

Katie
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, ladies!!
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 158.8 today!! I haven't been in the 150's since before my Emma (whose 3&1/2 ) was born! I bought leggins this weekend!! And boots!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Drats, didn't make the list, lol. Anyway, I weighed in at 200.6 getting closer and closer to 'ONE'derland...Keep up the great work everyone!! Hope you all have a great day.
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Hello everyone. :) I am back down one pound (186) after a 2 pound gain....so I am heading in the right direction. I am stressing hardcore over getting our family Halloween costumes done. I am done with one of three and the last one is gonna be the worst....why did I agree to do this. *pulls hair out* just hope it all looks like it does in my head when I am done. Have a great day everyone!!!!!!
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 158.8 today!! I haven't been in the 150's since before my Emma (whose 3&1/2 ) was born! I bought leggins this weekend!! And boots!!

Wooohoooo!
  • gotstoknow
    Options
    hey gals, hope everyone gets to feeling better if the colder weather is
    having its effects...

btw, i "fell off the chart:"... so i lost 1 pound this past week
    to 186.
    so happytobemovin is one pound lighter.
    hope everyone has a great week!
    off to the gym! :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Looking good everyone!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Okay so I HAVE to share with you ladies...

My bf's parent's chihuahuas had puppies and I'm taking one home!!! :love: (I always thought chihuahuas were ugly but these are adooorable!)

This is my baby girl. She's only 8 days old so I should have her by Christmas. We're naming her Charlie. :smooched:

69414_450157788345_630193345_5245409_3017839_n-1.jpg
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Thanks for the amazing chart, Rach! (And Charlie is adorable!!!)
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the Puppy Rach!!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Awww, what a cute puppy!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    i weighed myself to see where i was at this morning and its 243.2 :). congrats on the cute puppy :D
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Charlie is too cute!! Congrats on the puppy :)
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Aaaagh! I want to see the puppy! Curse you, company firewall, for not showing pictures!! I'll have to jump on the net at home tonight!