Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I just realized it's 3pm and I've only had 3 cups of water!!! Off for a refill! alcoholic.gif
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    *chug * chug* chug* chug* LOL
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Oy. I've had five so far. I need to finish up the bottle I have!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Seems like a lot of ladies are dealing with TOM this week :/ ( including myself) lol. And I'm sure you'll make it into the 160's :D. you have been working really hard so I know it'll pay off for ya :D

I hope so!! I'm going to try and stay away from sodium too!! Thinking baked chicken and some steamed veggies for dinner. Yum!
    Mmmm!! sounds yummy :D Im thinking Im gonna have to stay away the sodium also lol :)
    Options
    I only at 1130 calories!! :(

By the time I got home from shopping for my halloween outfit, it was 10pm and I definitely didn't feel like eating whole meal. I had a big bag of steamfresh veggies and some v8 juice. I'll do better tomorrow!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Rach - so what is your costume for the party?

I spent the evening making chocolate skulls, chocolate covered cookie tombstones and chocolate covered pretzels for a Halloween cake we are making with my daughter tonight for her school.

The one good thing is the smell of the sweet melted chocolate turns me off of wanting to eat any of it.

Have a great day everyone!

Karen
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Karen sounds like you're doing well keeping away from the tempting chocolate!!

So ladies I have a bit of a dilemma and could do with some help... a man who has featured in and out of my life for 6 years and has caused lots of happiness but lots of heartache was meant to meet me for lunch today. Then he got stuck at work and now wants to meet for dinner instead. I was already have booked in for a body combat class (serious calorie burn) straight after work so now I don't know what to do?! Any help would be welcome!!

Hope you're all having a great day!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Karen sounds like you're doing well keeping away from the tempting chocolate!!

So ladies I have a bit of a dilemma and could do with some help... a man who has featured in and out of my life for 6 years and has caused lots of happiness but lots of heartache was meant to meet me for lunch today. Then he got stuck at work and now wants to meet for dinner instead. I was already have booked in for a body combat class (serious calorie burn) straight after work so now I don't know what to do?! Any help would be welcome!!

Hope you're all having a great day!

Do your class! Make him wait. :wink:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rach - so what is your costume for the party?

I'm not quite sure! lol I bought a pin-up ish high-waisted skirt with a half jacket and red satin-like top. I'm returning the top because it doesn't really work the way I want it to. Thinking about going to Hot Topic or something and looking for a corset top instead.

Might put a little bit of blood running out of my nose and make my face pale...like I've snorted too much crack or something.....:laugh:
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    Nam - I posted the same suggestion as Rach on your profile. Let him wait. Think of the heartache part and put yourself first!

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I don't know if any of you watch Oprah ( I know I sure as hell don't ) but today there will be a Cochlear Implant user on! Pretty awesome stuff. :)

We didn't make it for our walk last night and I want to go weigh myself buuuut I'm trying not too. Lol. I think I'm going to go do a little Christmas shopping today to get out of the house and do day 4 of the 30 day shred later this afternoon. My legs are so sore from the last three days so trying to give them a little break instead of killing them first thing in the morning.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So. Sore. :laugh:

I really up'd the intensity of my run yesterday. My average heartrate for my 2.2mi of intervals was 179, and it's usually around 165. Yay!!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job Rach. Best cure for feeling a bit stiff is to get straight back out tonight!

So I've decided to go to my class tonight and now he wants to wait at my flat until I've finished. I'm being strong and said no!! Can't wait to get to class now and box away!
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    Great job Rach!

Nam - Good for you, darn men, always want what they can't have when it's too late! Stay strong and be true to yourself!

Karen
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Took a break from the workouts last night. Needed a break for the muscles. They were pretty sore from the kettlebell routines this week.

I'm really down right now. Can't seem to perk up at all. I can't even find the energy to eat the candy my son brought home from a Halloween party last week.

So on one hand, it's good. I'm not over eating. On the other hand, it's bad because I know I'm severely depressed and can't seem to find my way up and out.

Crossing my fingers it starts to improve soonish.

Katie
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I had a "I-can't-believe-I-almost-didn't-run" run last night. It was REALLY good. 3 miles, 37min 25sec, so right at 12:30mm, and I felt pretty good the whole run, not like I was going to die or anything. I might try to push myself closer to a 12mm on Friday.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Nam - GOOD FOR YOU! I have one of those in my life, and I always give in... so not worth it!!!

Hey ladies - any of you guys dressing up for halloween???
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hey ladies - any of you guys dressing up for halloween???

I AM!!! :)
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    what a frustrating few weeks... people question my priorities when they have NO BUSINESS DOING SO!!!!!! Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house... especially when it's the same place I live! OK... feeling better now. :)

Can't wait for zumba tonight =) went to cheesecake factory last night... very proud of myself for only eating 1/3 of my pasta dish. had some for lunch. and still have one more servings in the fridge. SO GOOD!

Hope everyones day is going well!
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Hello everyone! Today is crazy for me....I am sooo stressed over getting all these costumes...well the one I am not done with...finished.....argh!! What I have done is looking great, but I have to go get more foam and I can't till my husband gets home (payday)...that leaves me tomorrow to finish since I will be gone all day Sat. I suppose if I don't get it done....I can stay up sat night and sun morning :( I have to have faith in myself. The lower half is almost done.

At least it keeps my hands busy so the stress does not lead to eating :) That is a god thing....cause normally it would. It has been keeping me from exercising though and that sucks....I just get so caught up in it lose track of time....last might I was up till 3 am and didn't even realize it. lol. But at least I got both the legs done :)