Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Hey girls!

Sorry I didn't weigh-in today...been a little busy because...

I GOT ENGAGED! Haha, yep! He proposed on the ferris wheel at the state fair!

I'd love to post a picture, but I don't know how--any tips?

But I'll weigh tomorrow morning. :)
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning pin ups! The site was down first thing this morning for maintenance and so couldn't post until now. Weighed in at 167.3 so 0.7lbs down this week. Any loss is a good loss so I'm happy!

Rach cute puppy! Sorry to hear about your boyf's job but if he hated it then maybe it's a blessing in disguise so better things to come for him!

Jaspersmommy that's great news.

Creechbc congrats to you both! How exciting! Now the fun starts with planning the wedding. I have no idea how to upload pics but I'm sure there is a thread on here somewhere with instructions.

Hope you all have a great day!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Congrats, Creech!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!

Sorry I didn't weigh-in today...been a little busy because...

I GOT ENGAGED! Haha, yep! He proposed on the ferris wheel at the state fair!

I'd love to post a picture, but I don't know how--any tips?

But I'll weigh tomorrow morning. :)

Awwwwwwwwww yay!!! 2uge4p4.gif
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Got on the scale this morning...

Welcome to ONEderland!!!

The needle was actually pointing to 199!

Might throw a party today... lol.

:heart:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups

Welcome rahrahretro- Good luck with the job interview!

Rach - Sorry to hear about your boyfriend, hopefully something bigger and better is on the way for him.

Jaspersmommy - Congrats that is such wonderful news for your son, you must be so relieved. Sending positive karma everything goes well. p.s. I love your new photo, you rock the look chicky!

creech - Congrats on your engagement! On the ferris wheel how sweet! And Woot! for reaching onederland!

Have a great day ladies.

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the engagement! The Mr. and I will be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary in November. :)

Thanks everyone! We're so excited. :D
  • RachVR6
    Options
    The bf and I have been together a whole 6 months today. :laugh:
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats to everyone on their good news! Hopefully things will keep looking up for everyone. I had a great time on holiday, lots of sightseeing around castles and lovely medieval towns (only a holiday within England, but better than none!) I overindulged way too much on alcohol, but did a lot of walking, so I'm hoping that on Fri the scales won't have gone back over the 12stone 7 mark! Am on the downward leg of the journey now - over halfway there woohoo!

:happy:

Mary-Anne
    xx
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, everyone!!

Well, I finally went on my first run since surgery, and it wasn't bad, even with the cold and the wind. I also drank 10 glasses of water yesterday, plus a cup of FUZE green tea with lunch, and did my strength training this morning. I'm on a roll!! And just for the hell of it, I stepped on the scale this morning - 149.6!!! A new low!....by 0.2lbs, but STILL!!! (And this while I'm still on my TOM!)

I'm sending this great energy to all my lovely pin-ups!! We can all be healthy and fabulous, we just gotta make the choice to be!!!
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Jaspersmommy, Congrats on all the good news for your son!!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Aw. I remember the six month mark. I was still in high school. Lol.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    It's nice to such so much good news!! Congrats all!!

I'm still sick, massive headache, couch and still congested. I'm hanging in there though. I don't expect my weight to do much this week. I can't wait til I can have enough energy to go for a walk or dance or just do anything but lay on the couch.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    TOM is extreeeeemely uncomfortable this month. Trying my very best to get in my water though I already feel like I weigh twice what I do. My whole body just feels heavy. Guess that's more of a reason for me to drink water.

I AM going to McD's for lunch though, (if my car starts). I know it's not the healthiest thing, but I want it. Lol. I WILL work it into my calorie goal though and I'm forcing myself to get in my water to balance out all that sodium. I'm going to skip the frappe this time as well and go for the smallest sizes.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone starts to feel better soon. Seems like some nasty ol' bugs are going around. Jake's had a cough for 2 weeks now and my best friend has a massive inner ear infection.

Take good care of yourself. Tis the season for the flu :(

Katie
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I can feel myself craving food....not even something specific like "chocolate" or "salty" - just FOOD! But I'm not hungry! And I keep having to tell myself that too: I'm not hungry, it's just TOM and maybe a little boredom, and it's almost lunch time so just wait!

Trying....to resist.....
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Everyones doing a great job!!!! I haven't been logging food since I hit my plateau... yet I've still been losing! started logging a little bit today... so maybe I'll get back into it... I'm thinking maybe my body needed more calories? Idk... so I'm just going to log what I would normally eat... and see how it goes. I logged all my food for the day... and my exercise and i still have calories left. good thing i was planning on eating a cupcake for my co-workers birthday! :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay, I ended up making a good choice!! I've noticed that the more I lose, the harder it is for me to let myself eat something I know isn't going to help me get to my goals. That's a good thing though!

So instead of the greasy burger and fries I had planned on getting, I got a yummy chicken snack wrap. 300calories insteady of around 800. :happy:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    And I think my bf already has a new job!! Crazy!! It pays to be positive. :love:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Great job on the better choice at lunch Rach!! And fingers crossed for your bf's possible new job :) It does pay off to think and keep positive!!