Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    AND he might have a friend interested in taking over the lease at his apartment. That means cheaper rent, power, and cable for my roommate and I when he moves in...with no fees or broken leases for him!

Today is turning into an AMAZING day!! Now if only these cramps would go away... :grumble:

:laugh:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    I love it, Rach!

I went to Old Navy earlier.. and bought a size smaller jeans. :happy:

I think I'm going to go for a walk this afternoon if my legs will hold up. I did the 2nd day of the 30 day shred and 10 minutes of kickboxing so I've reached my exercise goal for the day but a nice walk with the hubby, babe and God of War (Okay, our dogs name is Ares but it fits!) couldn't hurt. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    I love it, Rach!

I went to Old Navy earlier.. and bought a size smaller jeans. :happy:

I think I'm going to go for a walk this afternoon if my legs will hold up. I did the 2nd day of the 30 day shred and 10 minutes of kickboxing so I've reached my exercise goal for the day but a nice walk with the hubby, babe and God of War (Okay, our dogs name is Ares but it fits!) couldn't hurt. :flowerforyou:

Yay for smaller jeans!!! :)
  • RachVR6
    Whoops.
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Ok so it's going to be another week of no exercise for me...I committed to 40 hours overtime at work this month and so far I've done 16! So have to cram it all in this week in the evenings :yawn: Got home from work today, cooked dinner and have just finished doing 4 hours overtime. i think my eyes might fall out now... Will just have to make sure I keep within my calories this week and hopefully I won't gain...
  • RachVR6
    Ok so it's going to be another week of no exercise for me...I committed to 40 hours overtime at work this month and so far I've done 16! So have to cram it all in this week in the evenings :yawn: Got home from work today, cooked dinner and have just finished doing 4 hours overtime. i think my eyes might fall out now... Will just have to make sure I keep within my calories this week and hopefully I won't gain...

Yikes! Just drink your water and try to get as much sleep as you can! :flowerforyou:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609

Think Positive! =)

Also think about that nice paycheck! lol

Keep you busy might be a good thing - sometimes I get too busy I forget to meals or my snacks..so just remember to do that at least! lol
  • RachVR6
    So we decided to go out to eat tonight and I'd thought I'd share this deeeeeelicious meal!!

Grilled Tilapia on rice topped with Mango salsa and shrimp, with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. :tongue:

73069_451172078345_630193345_5261819_4298588_n.jpg
  • Ashley_Panda
    I make home made mango salsa with tilapia fish tacos!

Tonight we had meatless meatloaf muffins, mashed potatoes and steamed corn. :)
  • Rach--that's awesome! Don't you just love when everything works out? I'm so happy for you! (How do you post all your pics?)

So...I went to Goodwill yesterday to piece together my costume, and I ended up buying a size FOURTEEN skort. (It's actually kinda cute...even though it's a skort.) Anyway, it's pretty tight around my waist, but I CAN BUTTON IT! That's so awesome. I'm so close to being a 14! I think another month and it should button comfortably--maybe. I'm wearing a 17/18 right now...so this is huge! or small, depending on how you wanna look at it ;)
  • RachVR6
    Rach--that's awesome! Don't you just love when everything works out? I'm so happy for you! (How do you post all your pics?)

I upload them to photobucket and then paste the IMG code. You have to make sure you change the IMG and /IMG in the code to lower case letters though.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    That food looks YUMMY! And woot woot for smaller sizes!!! I was the same way, I was a 17/18 jeans, with 16s being a bit tight and then one day I noticed how baggy the 17/18s were and tried on a 14 and the fit, not too cmy at first, but they fit! I skipped right over 16s which is what I was in my senior year of highschool in 2003, so YAY for smaller sizes!! I'm feeling a little better today, still stuffy nosed and headaches galore, but I have a bit more energy.

Side note, I really felt like a 'pin up' this past weekend in my dress! I even had some random lady tell me (in the bathroom at the reception)how she had been wanting to tell me since she saw me at the ceremony that it looked as if the dress I was wearing was made for me. Made me feel good that someone who knew nothing about me said that!

I cut my head off on the pic, but taking it by myself in a bathroom while a little tipsy, it happens ;)
    heatherme.jpg
  • RachVR6
    Bru - You look gorgeous!! So how'd it go with all your guy friends seeing you in a dress??
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Bru - You look gorgeous!! So how'd it go with all your guy friends seeing you in a dress??
    Aw, well, thank you!!!

Ugh!! None of them said a thing! I was secretly hoping they would (even though I'm married, it's still nice to hear it from others ;) ), I even complimented every one of my guy friends as they were all in suits which is also out of their element, and the one kept saying, ' Yea, I do look damn good don't I?!' Men! Pfft. LOL.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Good Morning Pinup Peeps! :) Unfortunately TOM is back to ruin my week but that's okay cause I got some exciting news this morning when I was Working out at Curves I found out.. ZUMBA IS COMING TO CURVES!!! :D I'm so excited and cant wait for it to be there!! :D Other than that I hope I can resist the sweets and the bad foods this week lol. Have a fabulous day and week everyone :D
  • So I haven't worked out since Monday and it was a little crappy half-a-workout, I ate carrot cake AND chocolate yesterday (and I ate out. Twice.) and I am going on holiday tonight for the next five days. Oh and I think TOM is knocking at my door. Let's do the math, shall we?:

Candy+carrot cake*(TOM+5 days of vacation)/very little exercise= WEIGHT GAIN

I realize next week I will probably gain weight and not lose it. Damn.
  • RachVR6
    Turns out I'm going to go to a Halloween part on Saturday....that's IF I can put together a costume in time. I'm really trying to break into the 160's by then. It's attainable if I really bust my butt...and hopefully TOM goes away. Guess I'll be pushing it harder on my run tonight!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Turns out I'm going to go to a Halloween part on Saturday....that's IF I can put together a costume in time. I'm really trying to break into the 160's by then. It's attainable if I really bust my butt...and hopefully TOM goes away. Guess I'll be pushing it harder on my run tonight!

Seems like a lot of ladies are dealing with TOM this week :/ ( including myself) lol. And I'm sure you'll make it into the 160's :D. you have been working really hard so I know it'll pay off for ya :D

1757812.png
  • RachVR6
    Seems like a lot of ladies are dealing with TOM this week :/ ( including myself) lol. And I'm sure you'll make it into the 160's :D. you have been working really hard so I know it'll pay off for ya :D

I hope so!! I'm going to try and stay away from sodium too!! Thinking baked chicken and some steamed veggies for dinner. Yum!
  • Ashley_Panda
    I wish my TOM would hurry up and come! Lol. I'm so tired of being miserable and grumpy. I'm sure everyone else around me is tired of it too.
This discussion has been closed.