What YOU should know about GLUTEN SENSITIVITY

Options

Replies

• santiagojorgem
    Options

if you hate this thread so much why don't you just not participate?

Stay terrific, favorite uncle?

Salty Taffy For Us?

i made some last week

and its 500!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I, 2, 3 strikes you're out...
  • santiagojorgem
    Options

I, 2, 3 strikes you're out...

baseball?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Surreptitiously, tenaciously farting undercover.
  • santiagojorgem
    Options

i got nothing, and i know i'm not exactly the good guy but i think we got off topic by a mile

that and a trail of "offended' people who only act offended because they either disagree with what i have to say or they are just to "PC"
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

:drinker:

And :heart: :heart: :smooched: :laugh: for good measure.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    A wise man once said, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging and for god's sake don't poop.
  • santiagojorgem
    Options
    A wise man once said, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging and for god's sake don't poop.

i'm in no hole, being in a hole would mean regretting what i believe and how i feel about it, i just regret that the lot of these people hate to see certain things questioned, especially when they are increasingly being proven to be wrong about it
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

hahahahahahah
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

i'm in no hole, being in a hole would mean regretting what i believe and how i feel about it, i just regret that the lot of these people hate to see certain things questioned, especially when they are increasingly being proven to be wrong about it

I was referring to your comment about not being the good guy and being off topic. I think where you're digging is in that you have created a class of person which you are very antagonistic toward, but are not specifically engaging individuals. You are describing loathsome behavior and trashing people who display it, but are conflating the behavior with people who believe they have gluten sensitivity. It's just not an effective way to communicate. The class you're upset about, as near as I can tell, are *kitten*. A subset of *kitten* believe themselves gluten sensitive. Still yet other subsets are engaged in other assholery.

Also, hi vjohns :blush::
  • santiagojorgem
    Options

I was referring to your comment about not being the good guy and being off topic. I think where you're digging is in that you have created a class of person which you are very antagonistic toward, but are not specifically engaging individuals. You are describing loathsome behavior and trashing people who display it, but are conflating the behavior with people who believe they have gluten sensitivity. It's just not an effective way to communicate. The class you're upset about, as near as I can tell, are *kitten*. A subset of *kitten* believe themselves gluten sensitive. Still yet other subsets are engaged in other assholery.

nicely put, i think you're the first person i don't particularly hate i'll keep that in mind, thank you
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    mlfw8785-NOPE.gif
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

nicely put, i think you're the first person i don't particularly hate i'll keep that in mind, thank you

I just happened to come in at the end so I get the benefit of perspective. Most of the time I am the prime offender.

And now we should all drink juice boxes and eat astronaut ice cream and ride bikes, because that is more fun.
  • santiagojorgem
    Options

I just happened to come in at the end so I get the benefit of perspective. Most of the time I am the prime offender.

And now we should all drink juice boxes and eat astronaut ice cream and ride bikes, because that is more fun.

ok now youre just asking for too much lol

i'm pretty sure i have several complaints made against me at this point, i guess some people really don't like what i have to say, oh well
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    Life is short and the Internet is interminable.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    It doesn't exist.

This has been proven by the researchers who originally provided evidence of its existence. Their followup research shows that there is no such thing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/gluten-sensitivity-and-study-replication-2014-5

This is the quote from page 1. The subject of this thread.
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    In for round three and a multitude of astute posts lacking capitalization!
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options

Very wise indeed!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

The only job you can have where you start at the top is digging a hole.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

That explains everything about your participation in this thread. Let the hate go dude. It's only hurting you.