50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I am 39 and work a full time desk job. I started back in May trying to lose 100 pounds by the time I turn 40 in June next year. But I got off track a couple of times and have only managed to lose 23 pounds so far. So I may not make the 100 but will still be giving it my best shot to lose what I can. I workout 4 days a week, doing mostly cardio with a little strength training.

Barb

SW--220

CW--197

GW--120
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to all our newbies:flowerforyou:
    The more the merrier...:bigsmile:
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    YEAH ME!!!

A group wanted to go out for lunch and go to this fast food Chinese place. We used to go quite a bit, but this time I chose Subway and had a good lunch instead of the 10 million calories I could have had! It is all about celebrating the small wins!!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    YEAH ME!!!

A group wanted to go out for lunch and go to this fast food Chinese place. We used to go quite a bit, but this time I chose Subway and had a good lunch instead of the 10 million calories I could have had! It is all about celebrating the small wins!!

Great job! I'm plugging in my lunch now...hopefully I made as good of a decision as I think I did :wink:
  • raindancer
    Options
    YEAH ME!!!

AWESOME JOB!!! :bigsmile:
    Chinese is a big weakness for me.
    I'm eating a Heathy choice steamers. Before everyone freaks on me about the sodium in it. I am always in the green on the sodium everyday... I cook very low sodium at home.
  • amarazi
    Options
    ran and did my master workout plan (see blog) this morning. Eating wonderfully today too. Feeling great!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    You skipped me. My current weight is 260.0.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    [Hey everyone,

I am in (though I don't know if I have 50 left). I have also started a tracking schedule:

Nov-01

Bainos 263
    lornawalker 168
    Skinnyby29 297.8
    adkwatergal 190
    FitMiss 232
    justinswife 187.4
    lbirch01 180.8
    BK120 169.5
    breannk 184
    Jessifer123 199.5
    AmandaR910 217.2
    MartyDiller 209.4
    Billybed 215
    sdb903 198.9
    Sbozek123 187
    melodieRN 238.2
    eglass64 245
    bfaith7 261.6

If i missed your name please let me know... I will update this weekly and that way we can see where we are at! Keep it up everyone!]
    You skipped me. My current weight is 260.0.
    [/quote]
  • billybed
    Options
    [img ]http://s1040.photobucket.com/albums/b402/Billybed/[ /img ] I am going to try this and see if it works[/img]
  • billybed
    Options
    nope... darnit! if someone know what i am doing wrong please let me know
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    nope... darnit! if someone know what i am doing wrong please let me know

I think it'll work if you take the spaces out on each side of the "img."
  • billybed
    Options
    losingsheet.jpg

OK so this should work... here is what the weekly schedule will look like. Again if i missed you please let me know
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    losingsheet.jpg

OK so this should work... here is what the weekly schedule will look like. Again if i missed you please let me know

Looks great!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Billeybed: You are the best:flowerforyou: It is nice to see it all together like that.
    We are a large group! As far as number of people:laugh:
  • singerlynne
    singerlynne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in... ok i can do it.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    With the list added and everyone's weight on their for sure makes me more motivated!!! Love it!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I think I'm going to the gym again today. Not doing strength training is making me stir crazy so I think another cardio work out might be in order. I feel lazy lol. Guess that's a good thing in a way.
  • mrssparkle
    Options
    Can you put me down please
    SW 238
    current 229
  • OceanBlue80
    Options
    losingsheet.jpg

Add me to the list too please! :smile: Nov 1 (I weigh in Fridays, so really Oct 29) starting weight was 199.4. I'm going out of town tonight so I weighed in this morning instead of tomorrow (for Nov 8).....198.2.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Good day today so far! I went to the gym and did the following:

100 pushups (wall ones..I'm trying!)
    20 Minutes Cardio Treadmill
    15 Minutes Weight Training (leg day)
    20 Minutes Basketball

I'm feeling much better than yesterday. I've had 7 cups of water so far, and more to come before the end of the night! Thanks for this challenge! I'm so excited to see what we will all do this week!