50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Shopped in my closet this morning for two sizes smaller jeans!! Very unexpected and very exciting!!
    You go girl!! I can't wait to do that. I have a box of stuff that I refuse to throw away, determined to wear them again (whether they are in style anymore or not) lol... :tongue:

Same here! I have so many cute clothes in storage that I can't wait to get to wear again! We'll get there!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    !!!!REMINDER!!!:flowerforyou:

PLEASE SEND BILLYBED A MAIL MESSAGE SO HE GETS YOUR NEW WEIGHT ADDED.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! :drinker: SOME VERY IMPRESSIVE LOSSES.

Welcome everyone,
    Make sure your weight gets counted properly.:bigsmile:

I had a great couple of days. I have been just slightly under my calories. I didn't make it to aqua today. I was in a big hurry and didn't pickup my bag on the way out. It is 40 miles home and back so I had to pass:cry:

DON"T FORGET TO DRINK YOUR WATER!!!:bigsmile:
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds in the first week - from 240 to 238. (although it feels like a bit more as I've been bouncing slightly above the 240 range for the first few weeks since I've joined.

Definitely almost slipped back into my most frequent challenge - stressed at work driving home, and thinking about what food I could stop and buy that woudl make me feel better. Didn't - but it was close.

Do others face that challenge? How do you cope?

I do that too, even on the way to the gym sometimes. I keep raw almonds in my purse and munch on those when I am feeling that way!!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Weight was down a bit this morning. I did find out via ultrasound yesterday the little one inside me is weighing it at 5lbs 4oz lol. So hopefully once he decides to vacate I'll have one of those weeks where you lose 10lbs lol and can catch back up with everyone.

I finished Week 3 Day 1 of the 100 Push Ups Challenge. I did 85 modified push ups total, my max set was 30. So definitely progress. :) Can't wait to finish the program and move onto REAL push ups lol.

Everything is on track here, under my calories everyday this month and over on my water (my two biggest goals). Last week at the gym I almost tripled my goal calories burned. Hoping to do the same this week.

Check in everyone!! How's it going?
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Weight was down a bit this morning. I did find out via ultrasound yesterday the little one inside me is weighing it at 5lbs 4oz lol. So hopefully once he decides to vacate I'll have one of those weeks where you lose 10lbs lol and can catch back up with everyone.

I finished Week 3 Day 1 of the 100 Push Ups Challenge. I did 85 modified push ups total, my max set was 30. So definitely progress. :) Can't wait to finish the program and move onto REAL push ups lol.

Everything is on track here, under my calories everyday this month and over on my water (my two biggest goals). Last week at the gym I almost tripled my goal calories burned. Hoping to do the same this week.

Check in everyone!! How's it going?

Sounds like a very healthy little one Amanda! I'm sure you will have some great numbers one you have the baby. How exciting!!!

Weight was up this morning so I will definitely be watching my food choices and getting in a good burn tonight.

Drink your water everyone! That's my biggest challenge I have to say...but I made it to 5 bottles yesterday...which is really an achievement for me.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hmmmm ... my weight was up some this morning ... what's with that??? I just shouldn't go near that scale unless it's weigh in day. I've been good since Friday's loss of control day. Eating right, exercising ... so fooey on that scale. I have the new batteries in my HRM, have all the settings set properly, have my meal plan set for the day, and I'm hitting the Zumba class tonight at the gym. All is good and steady. Hope you're all doing well ...
    have-a-great-day-greeting.gif
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I weighed my self this morning just to check... GOOD BYE 180s!! I was so happy to see that i weighed under 180!! Happy Day!

I haven't exercised this week though. I really need to get on it. Daylight savings has really screwed with me! I'm going to have to get up earlier to get my cardio in instead of doing it after work. Which means going to bed sooner.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I have dropped 3 lbs in 2 days but it may be because I didnt eat much yesterday with my daughter being so sick. Im back on this band wagon and ready to lose more.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I weighed my self this morning just to check... GOOD BYE 180s!! I was so happy to see that i weighed under 180!! Happy Day!

I haven't exercised this week though. I really need to get on it. Daylight savings has really screwed with me! I'm going to have to get up earlier to get my cardio in instead of doing it after work. Which means going to bed sooner.

Great job!!

Just got back from the gym, 299 calories burned on the stair climber and elliptical. :)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I have dropped 3 lbs in 2 days but it may be because I didnt eat much yesterday with my daughter being so sick. Im back on this band wagon and ready to lose more.

Good job!
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    Im in for sure, I weigh in every friday so my starting weight for this challenge is 317.5lbs
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Shopped in my closet this morning for two sizes smaller jeans!! Very unexpected and very exciting!!

nice! Congrats! I would like to do that but i haven't WORN two sizes smaller since high school! And ummm, i will be 40 in January! LOL!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Good day today so far. I went to the gym and burned over 800 calories ! Working on my water intake. I'll be under calorie goal for sure!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Good day today so far. I went to the gym and burned over 800 calories ! Working on my water intake. I'll be under calorie goal for sure!

Nice!!
  • magglett
    Options
    Good Morning All ... I hope you're doing well. I'm feeling pretty good about this week. After a terrible fall off the wagon day on Friday, I picked myself up and got back on the wagon. It's so easy for me to say ... to heck with it ... I just can't do this. But this time I put it in my head. The past is the past ... the future is what I make it to be. And it worked. Eating right, drinking my water, planning ahead, being very active. It kind of makes me feel high you know? Woo Hoo!!

Animation14.gif
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    CONGRATZ everyone you guys are doing awesome:bigsmile:
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    For whatever reason...

I completely binged yesterday, didn't drink enough water and did not work out. That said, I will be kicking my tail tonight and watching my calories. Already got 45 minutes in this morning.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    way to get back on the horse Happinessblossoms!
  • magglett
    Options
    For whatever reason...

I completely binged yesterday, didn't drink enough water and did not work out. That said, I will be kicking my tail tonight and watching my calories. Already got 45 minutes in this morning.

Right on ... way to go!!!
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Does the group have a designated weigh in day or is it different for everybody?