Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    Good day today so far! I went to the gym and did the following:

100 pushups (wall ones..I'm trying!)
    20 Minutes Cardio Treadmill
    15 Minutes Weight Training (leg day)
    20 Minutes Basketball

I'm feeling much better than yesterday. I've had 7 cups of water so far, and more to come before the end of the night! Thanks for this challenge! I'm so excited to see what we will all do this week!

Great work!! Nothing wrong with wall push ups. I'm doing them too, gotta start somewhere.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good day today so far! I went to the gym and did the following:

100 pushups (wall ones..I'm trying!)
    20 Minutes Cardio Treadmill
    15 Minutes Weight Training (leg day)
    20 Minutes Basketball

I'm feeling much better than yesterday. I've had 7 cups of water so far, and more to come before the end of the night! Thanks for this challenge! I'm so excited to see what we will all do this week!

That is awsome...I never thought of trying wall pushups!!
  • firepro
    firepro Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody. please include me. sw 262 cw 262 gw 185. I am curious how long i can last
  • noisome
    Options
    Ok guys so I know I'm a couple days late joining but I would really like to get in on this. My dad firepro and I have a bet to see who could really pull this off and and I want a chance to not only prove to him but also myself that I can lose this extra weight I have been carrying aroung my whole life.

Sw 218
    Gw 160
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is awesome. :bigsmile: Can't wait till next Monday to see how well we all do. Watching that total number shrink.

I just finshed out todays food diary and I was slightly under on my calories. :bigsmile:
    I messed up and didn't get to my aqua class. I would have gotten there about 15 mins late...bad idea.

Remember: This is not for today or tomorrow but for the rest of our lives. We are worth every bit of the effort.:flowerforyou:
  • kgaylord
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge. I'm going back to Florida in June to do some more sky diving. I have a thyroid issue, and my weakness was drinking soft drinks. Today is day 4, not soft drinks and I have been walking and doing sit ups. I hope I don't tire out quick.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge. I'm going back to Florida in June to do some more sky diving. I have a thyroid issue, and my weakness was drinking soft drinks. Today is day 4, not soft drinks and I have been walking and doing sit ups. I hope I don't tire out quick.

You can do this!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    bump for later
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    3 days until the weigh in!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Ok 50-pounders, what is your game plan for this weekend?

Do you struggle with the weekend food intake? Evenings out? Parties to attend? :drinker:

What about workouts and weekend activities? What do you have planned, what obstacles do you anticipate ahead and what are you planning to do to mitigate these issues as they arise? :noway: :happy:

Lets talk weeeekends!!!!!!!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    This is Pops weekend off we alway eat out alot while running around. I will get no structured workout. He is only off every other weekend. All I do is just try to make the best choices for me and get in a much activity as possible. We will see how I did on Monday.
  • bowling_king_82
    bowling_king_82 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in 50 lbs by june 1st.

starting weight 274.4
    goal 224.4
  • WinzMuzak
    Options
    I don't have fifty pounds left to lose but I'm with you guys....I'm hoping for twenty more lost by New Years Day...that will be my goal.
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    For the weekend I am really careful that I make my calories! Try to preplan things... like my buddy has a bday this weekend that the boys are gonna head out for, well then I will try to eat a little less to make sure I have a few extra calories for the night, maybe even get a run in or something to build myself a little wiggle room. Then that night have a few bevvies but no snacking...

It is all about staying cognizant of your choices and always make conscious decisions. I know if it was easy I wouldn't be here... but I think we can make it that easy.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Ok 50-pounders, what is your game plan for this weekend?

Do you struggle with the weekend food intake? Evenings out? Parties to attend? :drinker:

What about workouts and weekend activities? What do you have planned, what obstacles do you anticipate ahead and what are you planning to do to mitigate these issues as they arise? :noway: :happy:

Lets talk weeeekends!!!!!!!!

Tonight is up for grabs, but I'm throwing a pre-holiday party on Saturday. So I've tried to incorporate some healthier versions of some tasty foods everyone enjoys. So the main meal is layered zucchini in place of lasagna. However, it's my roommates birthday month, so there will be cake that I will try to avoid. Sunday, I've planned a day of relaxation and pampering. Also, I will make it my mission to workout hardcore over the weekend! :o)

My mini goal for myself was to lose 15 lbs before my holiday vacation visiting the fam. I will be there for 18 days. So I really need to stay focused with all the holiday treats and being on vacation for such a long period of time. I'll be in Colorado Springs, so if anyone has any suggestions of places to go and fun things to do, please tell!!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I just saw on Baino's blog he was hit by a car will he was on his bike yesterday. He broke is arm, collarbone, and got a concussion.
    Help me send him some Prayers and get well wishes.:flowerforyou:
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I know that I'm close to a week late, but I'd love to join in the 50lb off by June! I need support like crazy and this seems like it would help. My goal weight is to loose 50lbs, so this is perfect and it will be right before my 26th birthday! Very exciting! Good luck everyone!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I just saw on Baino's blog he was hit by a car will he was on his bike yesterday. He broke is arm, collarbone, and got a concussion.

OMG! Prayers going out for him!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hey guys,

Oh my goodness. I just sent him a message. Thanks for letting us know. I would like to join in on this challenge too if it's okay.

Current Weight = 199 lbs
  • nickiejohnson
    Options
    I'm in!!!! :D